Festive seasons are directly proportional to unlimited shopping and keeping this fact in mind, the SBI Card has announced the launch of a three-day mega Festive offer, starting on October 3, 2021. The offer is named ‘DUMDAAR DUS’ as the customers will be able to avail of a 10% cashback with their SBI credit cards. It is a one of its kind offer as it allows you to avail the cashback not only on any particular merchants but on all authorized domestic e-com sites. With this festive offer, the SBI Card is aimed at taking its customers’ shopping experiences to the next level.
However, the maximum cap on the cashback is not yet disclosed by the card issuer and we’ll update the article once it is updated on their official website.
January 2022 Update: Cashback for this offer has been credited to Credit Cards.
The ‘DUMDAAR DUS’ Offer
The three-day festive offer by SBI Card will allow all its customers to avail of a 10% cashback on all domestic e-com sites and not on just one or two of them. As an SBI Credit cardholder, you can earn a cashback on almost all your online purchases, including electronics, mobiles, large appliances, kitchen appliances, home furniture, fashion, lifestyle, fitness, and many more. To boost up the offer, SBI Card is also planning to launch a digital campaign that will feature Jaaved Jaaferi who will be bringing the brand’s message to the spotlight effortlessly with his exceptional talent and versatility.
Base Offer: Get 10% cashback up to Rs 1,750 on spends of Rs 7,500 and above.
Bonus Offer: Get Extra Rs 8,500 cashback on total cumulative spends of Rs 1 Lac and above. Only the transactions worth Rs. 7,500 and above will be considered for the calculation of total cumulative spends.
Offer Period: The offer will be starting on October 3, 2021, and will go on for three days.
- The offer will be applicable on domestic e-commerce transactions at all leading online shopping merchants.
- The online transactions made on selected categories, such as travel, insurance, jewellery, utility bill payments, health & wellness, online gaming, online rent payments, cryptocurrency purchases, etc, will not be applicable for the offer.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- All the eligible and non-eligible transactions will be identified by the SBICPSL (SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited) and the cashback computation by SBICPSL will be considered the final decision.
- All the SBI Credit cardholders/Tata Credit CardHolders are eligible to participate in the offer.
- Cashback would be credited by January 5, 2022
- The offer will also be applicable on EMI transactions.
- An interest of 14% or 15% will be applicable on EMI-based purchases on the basis of tenure selected.
- For Full terms check this file.
The SBI Card values its customers and hence keeps coming up with great offers and deals on its credit cards. The Festive offer providing 10% cashback is another great step taken by the card issuer as it is not restricted to just a few online merchants, but can be availed on almost all of them. Now, as Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon Great Indian Festival are also going to start, you can enjoy double benefits by making purchases on Amazon/Flipkart using your SBI Credit Cards.