With the festive season, IndusInd Bank has launched ‘The Rewardz Festival 2021’ that will allow the customers to earn up to 2% extra reward points on their spends. Moreover, the top spenders will be getting exclusive gifts. The offer will be different for each cardholder and will be communicated with each eligible cardholder on their registered email id. It has been set for each cardholder depending on their credit history, payment behavior, loyalty to the bank, etc. The offer is valid from October 1, 2021, to November 6, 2021. To get detailed information about the offer, keep reading:
IndusInd Bank Rewardz Festival Offer
The Rewardz Festival Offer is different for every IndusInd Credit cardholder with a minimum spend threshold set for each. The offer works as follows:
- You will get 1% accelerated reward points on all spends after achieving the 1st spend threshold.
- You will get 2% accelerated reward points for every spend equal to the 1st threshold or above after achieving the 2nd spend threshold and 1% cashback for all eligible spends.
- The maximum cap on reward points will be communicated with the eligible cardholders through the mail. However, the cap will be only on the bonus points and not on the regular reward points.
Here is an example of the email you will be getting regarding this offer if you are an eligible IndusInd Credit cardholder:
“The festive season is going to be a grand celebration! set out to claim some extraordinary rewards right away! Just use your IndusInd Bank Credit Card ending with XXXX for all your purchases from 1st October 2021 to 6th November 2021.
- Get 1% bonus Reward Points on spends of Rs. 1,50,000.
- Get 2% bonus Reward Points on all spends above Rs. 1,50,000 once your spends exceed Rs. 3,00,000.
- Max Reward Point: 5,400.
Covert your purchases into EMI and get a 5% cashback up to Rs. 3000.”
- The offer will be valid for all transactions made between October 1, 2021, to November 6, 2021.
- The transactions such as insurance, rent payments, government taxes, real estate payments, bill payments, etc, will not be eligible for the offer.
- The credit cards issued on or after October 1, 2021, will not be eligible for the offer.
- The offer is not applicable on IndusInd Bank Classic Card, IndusInd Bank Gold Card, and corporate cards.
- The offer is also not applicable on credit cards with a credit limit of less than Rs. 30,000.
Top Spenders Offer
Top 10 Spenders
The top 10 spenders will be the customers who will spend the maximum amount during the offer period and they will be getting exclusive gifts as mentioned below:
- The topmost spender will get a Hyundai Verna 1.5 S Plus Petrol Car.
- The next 4 top spenders will get Sony Bravia 164 cm 4K Ultra HD Smart TV KD 65X80J (2021 Model).
- The next 5 spenders will get an iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB Smartphone.
Weekly Top Spenders
- The top 2 spenders of the week will be getting a OnePlus 9R 5G 256 GB, 12 GB Ram Smartphones.
- The next top 100 spenders will be getting an Alexa Echo Dot 3rd Generation.
- The next top 200 spenders will be getting the Times Prime membership for 12 months.
Note: If the number of top spenders will be more than the required, the cardholder with the maximum number of transactions will be considered for the offer.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- Bonus reward points will be credited only if the cardholder has achieved the minimum spend threshold.
- Transactions that are reversed or canceled will not be considered for the offer.
- The bonus reward points or cashback will be credited into the eligible cardholders’ accounts by January 31, 2022.
- Each cardholder can win a maximum of 1 gift only.
- Spends made my the add-on cardholders will be added to the primary cardholder’s spenders in order to calculate the threshold spends.
The Festive offer on IndusInd Bank credit cards is giving the customers an amazing opportunity to double their benefits. However, the offer is different for different cardholders and the reward rate can also vary accordingly, but it is going to benefits the cardholders for sure. Not only this, but the top spenders offer is even more attractive as you can earn really exciting gifts under it. So, go and grab the deal to get your name among the top spenders and win exclusive prizes.
I spent 3,90,000 on 1st November 2021 as my credit limit only 4,00,000 still I was not eligible neither for “Top Spender Offers” nor “Top weekly spender” I just get 2% reward point only.
I think Top Spender Overall & Weakly is cheating. No one got winning communication. There is no info about winners in website & no news about delay in winner declaration also. How can we know the winners already declared to not?
Yes, Indusind should publish the list of winners like other banks. Let’s wait and see if they publish the list or not.