With the beginning of the summer season, credit card issuers have started coming up with new exciting offers for their customers. The IDFC First Bank, which is one of the popular card issuers in India, has also launched an offer, under which the cardholders have an opportunity to earn up to 10% cashback on all the utility bill payments they make during the offer period. However, there are a few terms and conditions that the cardholders need to fulfill in order to get the maximum benefit out of the offer. It is valid for all the eligible transactions made between April 12, 2022, and June 30, 2022, i.e. the cardholders have almost three months to maximize their benefits. To know more about the offer and its detailed terms and conditions, keep reading the article:
The IDFC First Bank Credit Cardholders can avail of a cashback of up to 10% on utility bill payments made during the offer period. In the first month (April), a cashback of 5% will be offered on all your utility bill payments, then in the second month (May), a cashback of 7.5% will be applicable, and a 10% cashback will be offered in the third month (June).
However, if you haven’t made any eligible transaction in April, the month of May will be considered the first month for you and you will earn a cashback of 5% in May and 7.5% cashback in June. Similarly, if no utility bill payment has been made in April & June, the month of June will be considered the first month and a cashback of only 5% will be offered in June. The maximum cashback that can be earned during the offer period is capped at Rs. 3,000 per cardholder.
Offer Period: The offer is valid from April 12, 2022, to June 30, 2022.
Offer Terms & Conditions
Following are the detailed terms and conditions that need to be fulfilled by the cardholders in order to avail of the cashback under this offer:
- Only the utility bill payments like water, electricity, gas, mobile, internet bills, etc, will be eligible for the offer and no cashback will be earned on other transactions like retail purchases, ATM withdrawals, etc.
- The month in which no utility bill payment has been made, will not be considered for the offer.
- The maximum cashback under this offer is capped at Rs. 3,000 for every cardholder.
- The offer is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- The cashback earned during the offer period will be credited to the cardholders’ accounts within 60 days from the offer ending date.
- The IDFC First Bank reserves the sole right to change/modify/alter the offer anytime without any prior notice or without stating any reason.
You can read more detailed terms and conditions of the offer here.
The cashback offer on utility bill payments is an exclusive offer launched by IDFC First Bank as it will be beneficial for almost all the customers having IDFC First Credit Cards. If you want to get the most out of this offer, make sure to pay your utility bill using your IDFC Credit Card in all three months, i.e, in April, May, as well as in June. It is because even if you skip one month, you will only earn up to 7.5% cashback whereas you have a chance to earn up to 10% cashback. So, try to pay most of your utility bills using your credit card and earn up to Rs. 3,000 cashback.
In case of any additional doubts or queries, feel free to ask us in the comment section below!