IndusInd Bank serves as a host to the exclusive credit cards in the market. Starting from super-premium to premium and to basic and entry-level credit cards, IndusInd Bank offers a wide variety of credit cards, each offering differential rewards, and benefits to the credit cardholders. A person uses a credit card to earn reward points while he continues to use his credit card. But these reward points will be of absolute waste if these rewards points are not redeemed well in time. There exist various ways of redemption of rewards points and it becomes difficult for credit cardholders to choose an appropriate procedure of reward point redemption. Generally, the cardholders are just concerned about earning reward points and keep on saving them unaware of the fact that these points come with a certain expiry date and will get expired if not redeemed well in time.
This bank offers cashback, co-branded and generic credit cards, with a very different rewarding structure for every card. Hence, in order to make the most out of the credit card, cardholders should know about all the available options for redemption. But sometimes, it can become confusing to cardholders to understand the correct method and tine for reward redemption due to the variety of present reward types. In addition to this, the monetary value of the reward points varies from card to card. Therefore, it is important for a cardholder to know about the various methods of reward redemption and their monetary values. This article, will be an elaborate discussion of the redemption methods and the process one has to go through to be able to redeem reward points in a smooth way.
How to Redeem Reward Points?
IndusInd Bank has come up with a specially designed portal that they have dedicated to the reward points redemption, called Indus Moments. The cardholders will have to log in to this portal by using their user id and password. On this portal, the cardholders can very easily redeem their reward points against a wide variety of products and vouchers including shopping, travel, gift vouchers, cash back, and much more. IndusInd Bank has launched various generic as well as co-branded credit cards, with each card having a different reward structure as mentioned earlier, reward points monetary value differs from card to card and this is an important thing that the customers should be aware of.
IndusInd Bank Credit Cards Reward Redemption
The IndusInd Bank credit cardholders can earn reward points while continuously making daily transactions using the credit card. The earned points can be redeemed for a wide various products and vouchers available on the Indus Moments portal. The reward points earned with the co-branded credit card can be redeemed to purchase the products and services of the specific partnered brands only. Below are the options available against which the reward points earned with IndusInd Bank can be redeemed –
- The points that cardholders have earned using IndusInd Bank Credit Card are redeemable against, hotel bookings, flights, recharges, and various other products present on the dedicated website i.e., https://www.indusmoments.com.
- Another redemption method is to make the Payment with Rewards is a new-age payment method where all your reward points from different brands and banks aggregate at one place for you to use your points at the site of Partner Merchants to make payment for your orders. With the merchant outlets, the reward points can be converted into currency with your shopping expenses by IndusInd Bank Credit Card.
- The accumulated reward points can be redeemed against purchases made from the specific brands with the IndusInd Bank co-branded credit cards.
Against Products and Vouchers
IndusInd Bank offers various general and co-branded credit cards. With rewards points earned with general credit cards, the points can be redeemed against various categories of products and vouchers available on the website. The below-mentioned steps can help you redeem the earned reward points with the IndusInd Bank Credit Cards –
- The cardholders will have to log in to www.indusmoments.com.
- On this dedicated portal, select the category where you would like to redeem your RPs. For example – gift vouchers, products, recharge, booking flights and hotels, etc.
- Add the selected items to your cart.
- Once you have successfully added all the items that you would like to purchase, proceed with the check out.
- You will now be required to enter all required information of the credit card and click on the ‘redeem’ button.
- The cardholders will receive an e-mail and a text message on the registered details with the redemption confirmation.
Using Pay with Rewards Method
- Pay with Rewards is a new-age payment method where all your reward points from different brands and banks aggregate at one place for you to use your points at site of Partner Merchants to make payment for your orders.
- While making payment at the merchant’s portal once you have selected the product, select ‘Pay with Rewards’. You will be redirected to Select Points Page, where your linked rewards will automatically show up.
- You may select any one of the rewards from the list, click on “Proceed to Pay” and complete the transaction.
- Please make sure, the mobile number registered with Bank and merchant should be the same to redeem Reward Points through the “Pay with Rewards” option.
- Maximum redemption of Reward Points can be done for up to 50% of the bill payment amount or 50% of your Reward Points balance, whichever is lower.
- Amount to be paid other than through Reward Points can be paid only by using IndusInd Bank Credit or Debit card.
Against Airmiles/ Intermiles
The cardholders accumulated reward points with IndusInd Bank Credit Card can also be redeemed against Airmiles of the partnered Airlines. Following are the ways in which you can redeem the earned reward points against Airmiles:
- Through Indus Moments – Log in to Indus Moments Portal. On the left navigation tab, click on the redemptions option and Airmiles/ Intermiles. Proceed further accordingly.
- By contacting customer care – You can also call IndusInd Bank’s 24×7 customer care number by calling on the number mentioned on the backside of the credit card and seek help from them in redeeming your reward points.
Monetary Value of Reward Points against Products/Vouchers, Cashback, and Airmiles
|Name of the Credit Card||Against Products/ Vouchers||Against Cashback||Against Airmiles/Intermiles|
|IndunInd Bank Pioneer Heritage Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = 1 Airmile/Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Celesta Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = 1 Airmile/Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = 1 Airmile/Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = 1 Airmile/Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Pinnacle World Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = 1 Airmile/Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = 1 Airmile/ Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = 1 Airmile/ Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Signature Visa Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = 1 Airmile/ Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Iconia Amex Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = 1 Airmile/ Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = 1 Airmile/ Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Duo Plus Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 0.75||1 RP = Re. 1||NA|
|IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card||1 RP = Rs. 0.5||1 RP = Rs. 0.5||1 RP = 0.5 Airmile/ Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Platinum Select Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 0.75||1 RP = Re. 0.75||1 RP = 0.5 Airmile/ Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card||1 RP = Rs. 0.85||1 RP = Rs. 0.85||1 RP = 1 Airmile/ Intermile|
|IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = Re. 1||1 RP = 1 Airmile/ Intermile|
Key Things You Must Know
- The earned Reward Points with the help of IndusInd Bank Credit Cards expires after 2 years from the accrual date. The rewards must be redeemed within the stipulated time frame in order to acquire the best benefits possible.
- The cardholders should also know that they will have to pay a reward redemption fee of Rs. 99 + Taxes per redemption request.
IndusInd Bank offers a wide range of credit cards in the market. Starting from a very basic to a super-premium credit card, IndusInd Bank has it all. These credit cards give tough competition to the other credit cards by different banks present in the market. These are quite competitive credit cards and hence have a great rewarding structure as well. But just earning and saving reward points should not be the only motive, the cardholders should know how, when, and where to redeem the reward points as well. Therefore, to make the redemption process easier for the cardholders, IndusInd Bank has come up with a dedicated reward redemption portal known as the Indus Moments.
The portal helps the cardholders can redeem their reward points against various categories. Additionally, the cardholders should also be aware of the monetary values of these credit cards so that they can redeem reward points against options of their choice and gain the maximum benefit from the reward points. Also, the cardholders should know that the reward points the accumulate comes with an expiration date. Therefore, there is no point in just accumulating the reward points. Instead, you should redeem them before they expire so that they prove beneficial to you!
If you have any kind of confusion related to this process, please feel free to ask us in the comment section below!