AU Bank has recently entered the field of credit cards and has launched some exclusive credit cards that provide some amazing benefits to the people who own an AU Bank Credit Card. Now, if you are a person who has applied for a credit card and has fortunately got approved for the same, then the next step that should be done after getting a credit card is to activate it to enjoy the benefits of a credit card.
Having a credit card in hand is not the only thing that you should be concerned about; you should also know how to activate a credit card to take advantage of it. These days, banks offer numerous ways which are quite simple and easy to follow with the help of which you can activate your credit card. By the end of this article, you will get familiar with all the platforms that are available for activating your credit card –
Through Mobile Banking Application
Mobile banking is one of the easiest ways with the help of which you will be able to generate the PIN code for your credit card. We have mentioned the steps below that you can follow to activate your credit card –
- You will have to log on to the bank application by using your User ID and Password.
- Further, you will search for ‘Services’ and click on it.
- Under Card PIN Services, you will then go to Credit Credit Card PIN Generation.
- Then you will need to tap on the Credit Card you wish to activate.
- In the next step, you will have to enter the PIN you wish to keep.
- Then, you will need to authenticate the PIN by receiving and authenticating an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- After OTP authentication, you will need to click on ‘Submit’.
Now, you can use your credit card easily.
Using Internet Banking
For applicants who are pretty comfortable with using Internet banking, this is another platform through which your credit card can be activated. Follow the steps mentioned below to activate your credit card –
The already registered customers with the bank can follow the below-listed steps to activate their credit card –
- Use your registered ID and password to log in to the internet banking portal.
- You will have to select the Credit Card tab present on the left-hand side of the menu.
- Then select “Generate Now” from the Credit Card PIN option.
- Select the card for which you wish to generate the PIN.
- You will need to enter the CVV number.
- To receive an OTP for authentication, you will need to click on your registered mobile number.
- Now, to authenticate the transaction, you will need to enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Enter your PIN after authentication.
Your new AU Bank Credit Card will be all set to use with this PIN.
The already registered customers can use the following steps to activate their card –
- You will need to go to the official website of AU Bank and log in to net banking by using your login ID and password.
- Further proceed with to to the Credit Cards tab and enter the registered mobile numbers and credit card number to receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Now, the net banking login password needs to be entered.
- Once done, go to the previous net banking page and follow the steps presented there in the case of existing bank customers.
By Calling the Customer Care Number
To generate the Credit Card PIN, you can also call the customer care number of the Bank, 1800 1200 1200, and then follow the process that the Interactive Voice Response says to help you generate the credit card PIN.
Another convenient way to generate your credit card PIN is through an ATM. Following are the steps to generate the credit card PIN –
- Insert your credit card into the ATM.
- Select PIN Generation from the options displayed on the screen.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the screen to generate your credit card PIN.
A credit card is only beneficial when it is highly active and fully put to use. Will will receive no benefits from an inactive credit card. To enjoy the benefits and rewards that credit cards provide, you should use them on a regular basis. So, whenever a credit card is delivered to you, the first step that you should do is to activate your credit card and perform certain transactions using it to enjoy the welcome benefits. The card, then, should be used properly by paying off its bills on time. Also, to safeguard your credit card, you should never share your credit card details with anyone and always keep your card and its details secure with yourself.