HDFC Bank has just launched another very rewarding offer for their credit card customers, wherein you can earn up to 10X Reward Points on your HDFC Bank credit card for spends on air tickets and hotel reservations. This is the second time in August that HDFC bank is offering accelerated Reward Points on travel spends (apart from the usual 3-day extra savings day sale.) Earlier this month (on 11th August) also, HDFC bank came up with a travel offer – the WoW Wednesday Sale, under which you could earn 15X Reward Points on travel spends on the Smartbuy portal.
What is HDFC Smartbuy Savings Extra offer:
Under this Smartbuy Savings Extra offer, you can earn up to 10X Reward Points on your eligible HDFC Credit Cards on air ticket bookings and hotel reservations. On a single minimum online spend of Rs. 3,000, you’ll earn 5X Reward Points on your eligible HDFC Bank Credit Cards (max Reward Points capped at 500 Points per card). To earn 10X Reward Points you must spend a minimum of Rs. 6,000 for booking air tickets or hotel reservations with your eligible HDFC Credit Card (max Reward Points capped at 1,500 Points per card in this case). The offer is valid from 23rd August to 30th September 2021.
Offer Terms & Conditions:
- The Savings Extra offer is applicable only on the first single minimum online transaction of Rs. 3,000 (for 5X Reward Points) or Rs. 6,000 (for 10X Reward Points) during the offer period.
- The offer is valid from 23rd August to 30th September 2021.
- You can earn a maximum of 500 Reward Points at 5X rate and 1,500 Reward Points at 10X rate individually and a total of 1,500 Reward points.
- The offer is applicable on all credit cards with the Reward Points feature(not applicable on Millenia, Jet privilege, Valueplus Bharat, Easy, Freedom, IndianOil, EMI, etc.)
- This offer can not be clubbed together with any other offer applicable to your credit card.
- The additional Reward Points earned shall be posted to your credit card account by 31st December 2021.
- For detailed terms and conditions, refer to the official offer T&C page.
As mentioned earlier, this is the second time this month that HDFC has come up with a travel offer on their credit cards. The bank has also reinstated its monthly 3 day Extra Savings Day Sale after a brief pause. HDFC Bank seems to be actively promoting its credit cards. Now that RBI has allowed HDFC bank to issue now credit card, this can be the right time for you to sign up for an HDFC credit card.