HDFC Bank values its customers and hence keeps launching exclusive offers to benefit them. On November 17, 2021, HDFC bank launched an offer providing a cashback of up to Rs. 150 on non-insurance and up to 750 Reward Points on insurance categories on registering the HDFC Bank credit card for recurring payments on selected merchant apps/websites. The offer was launched for all the cards registered within one month and is valid till December 16, 2021. The HDFC Bank credit cardholders can save a lot just by registering their card for making payments on a merchant’s website. You can add your card on multiple websites/apps to avail of maximum benefit. To know more about the offer and its terms & conditions, keep reading the article:
Individuals having HDFC Bank credit cards can earn a cashback of up to Rs. 150 or up to 750 Reward Points when they register their card for recurring payments/subscriptions on several merchant apps/websites. Every time you add your credit card on a merchant’s website for making payments on non-insurance categories, you earn a cashback of Rs. 50. Moreover, on adding your card for making payments on insurance categories, you earn 250 Reward Points. Every card can be registered on a maximum of three websites/apps (including both insurance and non-insurance categories) to avail of the benefits of this offer. Let us understand it clearly through the following table:
Netflix, Amazon Prime, Facebook, Gaana.com, Google India, Hotstar, Microsoft, McAfee, Vodafone, Naukri, Zee5, RPSL, Spotify, Story Tel, Jio Money, Club Mahindra, Discovery
|Rs. 50 cashback on setting e-mandate successfully on any of these websites.|
Policybazar, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, Max Life Insurance, Max Bupa, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, HDFC ERGO General Insurance, BAGIC, PNB MetLife Insurance, Exide Life Insurance
|250 Reward Points on setting e-mandate successfully on any of these websites/apps.|
Offer Period – The offer is valid for all card registrations from November 17, 2021, to December 16, 2021.
How To Avail The Offer?
- Visit any of the above merchant’s websites or app and log into them.
- Then go to the option select biller.
- Set e-mandate or enable recurring payments using your HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is only and strictly valid for the period mentioned above.
- The cashback/reward points earned during the offer period will be posted within 90 working days from the offer period ending date.
- Co-branded credit cards, including Intermiles cards, IndiGo cards have been excluded from the offer.
- The cashback of Rs. 50 on insurance category will be earned through cashback cards like Millennia only. On other cards that offer Reward Points, 250 Reward Points will be given on non-insurance categories as well.
- If you delete an e-mandate and set it again, you will not be eligible to avail of the offer.
- The offer is valid on HDFC Bank retail and business credit cards only.
- No other ongoing offer can be clubbed with this offer.
- The offer is only valid for Indian citizens and residents only.
The HDFC Bank is now live with the RBI compliant e-mandate framework and hence launched this offer under which the credit cardholders can earn up to Rs. 150 or up to 750 Reward Points on setting e-mandate on selected merchant’s apps or website. Many of you might have already availed of the benefits of this offer. If you haven’t done it yet, you should not miss out on the opportunity and try to earn maximum benefit by enabling recurring payments on any three websites/apps. Make sure that you read the terms and conditions carefully before proceeding further in order to understand which cards are eligible for the offer and which are not.