You can now get an Amazon e-voucher worth Rs. 250 by simply linking your SBI RuPay Credit Card to your choice of UPI app and making a transaction worth Rs. 100. SBI Card & Payment Services Ltd has come up with a new and amazing offer to incentivise customers towards linking their UPI and RuPay Credit Cards.
You can also take part in this offer if you have a SBI RuPay Credit Card. All eligible RuPay Card holders shall receive an Amazon discount voucher worth Rs. 250, which can be used for Prime Membership (3 months/12 months). Already have an ongoing Prime membership? Worry not; with this offer, you can also extend your membership. Keep in mind that an extension is only allowed once.
Offer Duration: 12th Oct 2023 to 11th Nov 2023
- Only one offer can be availed per card.
- This is a limited-time offer valid from 12th Oct 2023 to 11th Nov 2023.
- This offer is not valid for Corporate Credit Cardholders.
- E-vouchers shall be provided to the customers by 31st December 2023 and will be valid till 30th April 2024. These will be made available through e-mail.
- The minimum transaction amount to be eligible for this offer is Rs. 100.
- This offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
How to Redeem the Amazon Voucher?
Here is how you can redeem your Rs. 250 Amazon Prime discount voucher.
- Visit https://www.amazon.in/vouchers to redeem the voucher.
- Apply the voucher code and add it to your balance.
- Select Prime Voucher balance and purchase the membership plan of your choice.
- You can pay the remaining balance through your SBI Credit Card.
RuPay Credit Cards are trending these days primarily because these can be linked to UPI. Currently, in India, only RuPay Credit Cards can be linked to UPI applications such as Google Pay, Paytm, etc. This provides an edge to RuPay Cards over other network credit cards.
This offer by SBI Card will enable customers to get a Rs 250 voucher by just linking their RuPay Credit Cards to UPI. This voucher can be used to purchase Amazon Prime Membership.
What are your views on this latest offer for SBI RuPay Credit Cards?