The JCB Global Card issued by RuPay is an international card that is aimed at making foreign transactions easier for customers. RuPay has come up with an amazing offer for JCB cardholders where the JCB Global Cardholders can earn a cashback of 40% on their payments at retail outlets in select countries. To understand the offer and its terms and conditions in detail, keep reading the article:
The RuPay JCB Cardholders can earn a cashback of 40% up to Rs. 3000 per payment made at retail outlets in Thailand, UAE, Spain, and Malaysia. This offer is applicable to both JCB debit and credit cards and the maximum cashback that can be earned by a cardholder during the entire offer period is capped at Rs. 15,000.
In order to get the benefits of this offer, JCB cardholders will have to activate the international transaction on their credit card through internet banking, phone banking, or by contacting customer care of the card issuing branch.
Offer Period: The offer is valid for all the eligible transactions made between 15th May 2023 to 15th August 2023, both these days included.
Read More: How To Link RuPay Credit card on UPI
Terms and Conditions
Some important terms and conditions associated with this offer are mentioned below:
- The offer is valid from 15th May 2023 to 15th August 2023, both days inclusive.
- The offer is applicable to RuPay JCB debit as well as credit cards.
- All transactions made by the RuPay JCB cardholder in one day at any POS locations across Thailand, UAE, Spain, and Malaysia qualify for the 40% cashback.
- The cashback is capped at Rs. 3,000 per transaction and the cashback during the entire offer period is capped at Rs. 15,000 per card.
- The offer is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and cannot be encashed.
- Declined, incomplete, returned, disputed, invalid, or fraudulent transactions are not eligible for the cashback offer.
- Th cashback will be credited to the eligible cardholders’ accounts within 60 days from the usually qualified date for cashback.
For more detailed terms & conditions, click here.
If you are having a RuPay JCB Card and you are planning to travel to Thailand, Spain, Malaysia, or UAE, this offer is going to save you a lot. Just make sure that you have activated the international transactions on your card.
Also, make sure to go through the detailed terms and conditions of the offers before you proceed further to avail of its benefits. If you have any further doubts, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!