Several banks and card issuers have come up with offers and deals for this festive season. Cashback, accelerated reward points and discounts are being offered by different popular card issuers. Now, AU Bank has also come up with a great offer for cashback on Amazon and Flipkart. With a wide range of lifetime free credit cards, AU Bank is known to offer its customers fantastic deals and offers. With this newest offer, you can earn up to Rs. 1,500 cashback on spends made on Flipkart and Amazon.
Earn 10% cashback on Flipkart and Amazon with AU Bank Credit Cards during the offer period. This latest offer from the AU Small Finance Bank is hugely beneficial for those customers looking to shop during the Big Billion Day Sale of Flipkart and the Great Indian Festival Sale of Amazon. The minimum transaction amount to take part in this offer should be Rs. 5,000, and this offer is valid from the 7th of October, 2023, to the 12th of October, 2023.
AU Bank Credit Card Offer Details
Here are some details about the AU Bank Credit Card cashback offer-
- Offer is valid for multiple transactions if the minimum transaction value of Rs. 5,000 is met.
- The maximum overall cashback that can be earned during the offer period is Rs. 1,500.
- Offer is not valid on AU Bank Corporate Cards.
- This offer is only valid on the following categories – Mobile Phones, Electronics, Furniture, Apparel, and Household Appliances.
- This offer is applied over other benefits of AU Bank Credit Card.
- Cashback shall be received 60 days after the end of the offer period.
AU Bank cardholders should take advantage of the new and exciting offer and earn 10% cashback. Whether you are a Flipkart or Amazon loyalist, with this offer, you can easily save more on your festive season shopping. You can earn cashback on popular categories such as mobile phones, electronics, apparel, furniture and home appliances.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t forget to shop from 7th October to 12th of Oct with your AU Bank Credit Cards. Tell us your thoughts on this offer in the comments below.