If you are a credit card user, you would surely be aware of the fact that timely bill payment is one of the most important things to keep in mind while using a credit card. Nowadays, technology has made everything easy; the same is true with banking and credit card-related services. Though internet banking is always a convenient way to pay your credit card bills, people often look for some more accessible methods. In this article, we will help you understand what are some greatest payment platform to pay your credit card bills:
Best Apps To Use For Credit Card Bill Payments
Paytm, being one of the leading financial services companies, provides different types of facilities and services to its customers. From making online purchases to mobile/other recharges and many more options available there, you can also pay your Credit card bills very conveniently using the Paytm app. The following are a few simple steps that you will have to follow for the same:
- Open the Paytm app or website on your device.
- Choose the ‘Pay credit card bill’ option that you can find on the home page itself.
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number and other required details.
- Click on proceed to continue.
- Enter the bill amount that you need to pay.
- Click on Proceed once again.
- Select the payment method you want to use and pay your bill.
Cred has also become a major company in terms of credit card-related services. You can not only check your credit score there, but Cred also keeps coming up with exciting offers on various major credit cards. Along with this, you can also make your credit card bill payment through Cred using a few easy steps as listed below:
- Install and open the Cred app on your device.
- Find and click on the option ‘Credit Card bill payments.’
- Enter your mobile number that is linked to your credit card.
- Enter the OTP that you have received.
- Once the verification is complete, all the credit cards linked to your mobile number will automatically be added to your Cred account.
- Select the card for which you want to make the bill payment.
- Enter the required details.
- Make credit card bill payments and you can also qualify for exciting rewards/cashback offers.
MobiKwik has also been emerging as a popular payment platform in the last few years. It supports all the major card issuers including HDFC Bank, SBI, Axis Bank, American Express, etc, and if you are having a credit card from any of these banks, you can easily pay the bill of your card as follows:
- Open the MobiKwik website or install the app on your mobile phone.
- Select the option ‘Credit Cards.’
- Enter the required details of your card for which you need to make the bill payment.
- Enter the bill amount.
- Click on the option ‘Pay Now.’
- Fill in the required payment details and proceed further to pay the bill.
Amazon is not just an online shopping platform, but the Amazon Pay portal under this also provides great financial services. It can not only be used to make online payments at merchant stores, but you can also pay your credit card bills through your Amazon pay account. It supports all the major card networks, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and RuPay. The following are a few simple steps that you can follow to pay your credit card bill using Amazon pay:
- Open the Amazon website or the mobile app.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the main menu by clicking on the three lines in the rightmost corner of your screen.
- Select the option ‘Amazon Pay.’
- Scroll down and choose the ‘Credit Card bill’ option under the ‘Pay Bills’ section.
- If you have already added your credit card, it will be shown on your screen. If you have not, you can do it by entering the required details.
- Once you add the card, you can easily make your credit card bill payment in a few seconds.
PhonePe is another leading financial services company in the country. Like other major payment platforms, PhonePe also provides you with an option to make your credit card bill payment easily in a few minutes. you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps for the same:
- Download and open the PhonePe app on your device.
- You can find the option ‘Credit Card Bill’ on your home screen itself. Click on that.
- Enter your credit card number, mobile number, and other details if required. Now, enter the amount that you need to pay.
- Choose the payment method and proceed further.
- Make the payment.
All the above apps make credit card bill payments very convenient for you. No matter which of them you use, just make sure that you never miss your payments as it doesn’t only lead you o a debt trap, but you may also end up having a very bad credit score. Internet Banking facility provided by your card issuer can also be an easy way to pay your bills, but the above apps may offer you rewards/cashback on your payments.