In November 2021, Axis Bank announced the launch of two co-branded travel credit cards in collaboration with SpiceJet Airlines– SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card and SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card. But, both the cards were removed from the bank’s online credit cards portfolio soon after that. Since then, there was no news about these cards and it was a bit disappointing for those who were thinking of having one of the two cards. Now, the card issuer has again added these cards on its website with all their detailed features & benefits, and fees & charges, which were not clearly disclosed earlier.
As the cards are co-branded travel cards, they come with several exclusive privileges over the travel category and are best suited for frequent flyers. The cards are comparable with many more travel credit cards that are already available in the market, like the Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card that was launched last year in collaboration with Air Vistara. The detailed information about the Spice Jet co-branded Credit Cards offered by the Axis Bank is given below:
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card is a co-branded travel credit card and is expected to be pitched as a mid-level credit card in the market. It comes with a joining and annual fee of Rs. 750 and offers a wide range of exciting benefits to its customers. As it is a SpiceJet co-branded credit card, you get a complimentary SpiceClub Membership and earn Reward Points as Spice Club Points. Some of the salient features of the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card are as under-
- SpiceJet Flight vouchers worth Rs. 1,500 on making a minimum of 2 transactions within 30 days of card membership as a welcome benefit.
- Complimentary 1-year SpiceClub Silver Membership.
- Up to 1,200 Bonus SpiceClub Points as a milestone and renewal benefit.
- Up to 4 complimentary lounge access every year at domestic airports across India.
- Up to 18 SpiceClub Points on spends made with the card.
SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card
It is the premium version of the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card. The Voyage Black Credit Card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 2,000 and offers a higher reward rate and more add-on benefits. Some of the key features of the SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card are-
- SpiceJet Flight vouchers worth Rs. 4,000 on making the first two transactions within 30 days of card issuance.
- Complimentary 1-year SpiceClub Glod Membership.
- Up to 6,000 Bonus SpiceClub Points as renewal and milestone benefits.
- Up to 8 complimentary lounge access per annum at domestic airports across India.
- Up to 28 SpiceClub Points on spends made with the credit card.
Axis Bank has already been offering co-branded travel credit cards in partnership with Air Vistara and Lufthansa Airlines. Now they have also added SpiceJet co-branded credit cards to their portfolio. Since SpiceJet is one of the popular low-cost carriers, these co-branded credit cards are expected to be quite popular amongst frequent domestic flyers and give neck-to-neck competition to the IndiGo co-branded credit cards by HDFC Bank.