Axis Bank ACE Credit Card is a cashback credit card, that has been launched by Axis Bank in collaboration with Google Pay and Visa to target the young generation of the society. With the launch of this credit card, the people who frequently use Google Pay to pay for the payment of their utility bills and recharges were the ones who took the most benefit. Also, the cardholders get cashback while they order food through applications like Zomato, Swiggy, and Ola Rides. Not only cashback but this credit card also provides you with complimentary lounge access, discounts on your dining bills, etc. This card comes with a joining fee of Rs. 500 which can be reversed on the basis of the amount you spend using your credit card in the previous year.
The Amazon Pay Credit Card by ICICI Bank is a co-branded credit card for which Amazon India and ICICI Bank entered into a collaboration on the Visa Platform. This card has become quite popular in the market, especially amongst people who frequently shop online. This card offers amazing cashback to Amazon Prime members while they make their purchases on the Amazon website or mobile application. This card provides you with Amazon Pay Cashback which is credited into your Amazon Pay Balance. It not only benefits the prime members but the non-prime members can also enjoy a cashback of 3% on their purchases through Amazon. Without charging any joining or renewal fee, this card offers great cashback deals to all its customers.
Both the credit cards are cash-back credit cards and provide some exclusive deals to their customers. Apart from providing cashback to their customers, they also provide some other benefits such as complimentary lounge access, discount on dining bills, etc. Keep reading the article to know more about the features and benefits of the individual cards-
Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
Axis Bank ACE Credit Card is a cashback credit card that provides you with cashback while you spend using this credit card on Google Pay and other food ordering applications as well. Apart from this, you also get other benefits such as discounts on your dining bills, complimentary access to airport lounges, etc. Not only on Google Pay and other food ordering applications, but you also get cashback on your regular spends as well. This card is placed at a joining and renewal fee of Rs. 499. Let us now discuss in detail the features and benefits of the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card-
- The cardholders will get a cashback of 5% on utility bill payments (electricity, water, gas, LPG, and broadband), and DTH & mobile recharges via Google Pay. this offer will be applicable only if the payment is made via the Google Pay Android app using the ACE credit card.
- You get a 4% cashback when you order through these applications – Zomato, Swiggy, and Ola Rides.
- The 5% and 4% cashback categories have a combined maximum capping of Rs. 500 per statement cycle.
- For all other spends that you make using your credit card, you get a cashback of 2%.
- No cash back on certain categories of spends including fuel spends, purchases converted to EMI, wallet reloads, purchase of gold items, cash advances, payment of the card’s outstanding balances, and payment of card fees and other card charges.
- Under the Axis Bank Dining Delights Program, you get a discount of 20% on your dining bills at 4000+ partnered restaurants.
- As a travel benefit, the cardholder gets 4 complimentary visits to the domestic airport lounges.
- The joining fee of the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card will be waived off if you spends Rs. 10,000 using your credit card in the first 45 days from the date of card issuance.
- The annual membership of this credit card will be waived off if you are able to spend Rs. 2,00,000 using this credit card in the previous year.
- The cardholders will get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 at all fuel stations in India. The waiver amount is capped at a maximum of Rs. 500 per month.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
The ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card resulted from the partnership between ICICI Bank and Amazon Ltd. It has become a popular cashback credit card as without charging any joining and renewal fees, it offers up to 5% cashback while shopping on Amazon. Not only this, but it also provides you with some amazing welcome benefits, discounts on your dining bills, etc. Following are the detailed features and benefits that come along with this credit card –
- The cardholder is rewarded with an Amazon Pay Balance of Rs. 300 to Rs. 600. This Amazon Pay Balance as a welcome gift keeps on changing.
- The Amazon Prime members will get a cashback of 5% while they shop on Amazon India. This cashback of 5% will not be applicable to any other country-specific domain.
- The non-prime members will get a cashback of 3% on their purchases from Amazon India. This cashback will also not be applicable to any other country-specific domain.
- You will get a cashback of 2% for all the payments made for purchasing books, bill payments, mobile and DTH recharges, booking flights, movie or bus tickets, and loading the balance to Amazon Pay Wallet.
- You get 2% cash back on purchases made from 100+ partnered merchants with Amazon.
- 1% cashback on all other online and offline transactions except on the payments made towards fuel.
- With the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card, you can enjoy a minimum of 15% off on your dining bills at all the partnered restaurants under the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program.
- The cardholder is entitled to a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions at all fuel stations in India. The maximum transaction towards fuel can be of Rs. 4,000
- Additionally, you get a 5% cashback on the first fuel transaction of the month. The transaction has to be a minimum of Rs. 2,000 and the maximum cashback that you will get in a month is Rs. 150.
- The reward points earned with the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card are automatically credited as Amazon Pay Balance into the Amazon Pay Wallet at the end of each payment cycle.
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 1 Amazon Pay Balance = Re. 1
- The Amazon Pay Balance can be used to make any type of purchase on Amazon or can be used to purchase any product from the partnered merchants who accept Amazon Pay as a payment method.
Now that we have discussed the features of both the cards individually, let us now have a quick comparison between Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card –
|Basis||Axis Bank ACE Credit Card||Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card|
|Reward Rate|| || |
|Reward Redemption|| || |
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver|| || |
|Welcome Benefits|| || |
|Dining Benefits|| || |
|Domestic Lounge Access|| || |
|Joining Fee|| || |
|Renewal Fees|| || |
|Eligibility|| || |
Axis Bank ACE Credit Card and Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Cards are cashback credit cards that provide cardholders with cashback while they spend using these credit cards. While on one hand where the ACE Credit Card provides a cashback of 5% while you pay for your utility bills and recharges through Google Pay, on the other hand with the Amazon Pay credit cards, the cardholders who are Amazon Prime Members as well get a cashback of 5% while they shop on Amazon website or application while the non-prime members get a cashback of 3% while they shop on Amazon website or application using the Amazon Pay Credit Card.
The Axis Bank ACE Credit Card comes with a joining and renewal fee of Rs. 499, the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card is a free-of-cost credit card but still provides amazing benefits when compared to the ACE Credit Card. There are no complimentary lounge visits with the Amazon Pay Credit Card but with the ACE Credit Card, you get 4 complimentary visits. Both the credit cards carry some differentiated features and cashback deals but the prospective applicant will have to decide on the basis of benefits that each card provides, and also has to consider his own needs before opting for a credit card.
If you still have some queries, please feel free to ask us in the comment section below!