American Express has just launched an offer on its credit cards, providing exclusive cashback on Paytm wallet top-ups. In this festive season when other card issuers are coming up with offers on shopping, AmEx has come up with something very different from them, which can benefit many of its customers who use Paytm. The offer has started today, i.e, on November 2, 2021, and will be valid for one week. However, there are some minimum top-up requirements and other terms & conditions that need to be fulfilled in order to avail of the offer. To get detailed information about it, keep reading:
The American Express credit card holders can earn a 3% cashback on reloading their Paytm wallet using their AmEx card. The maximum cashback that can be availed under this offer is capped at Rs. 300 per user and the offer will only be applicable on Paytm wallet reloadings worth Rs. 5,000 and more. All the eligible AmEx cardholders shall receive communication directly from the card issuer regarding this offer.
Offer Period – The offer is valid on all the eligible transactions made between November 2, 2021, to November 9, 2021.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- The offer is only valid on AmEx retail credit cards and not on corporate credit cards issued by American Express.
- Paytm will charge a convenience fee of 2.65% (including GST) on reloading wallets using American Express credit cards.
- The offer can be availed only once by each cardholder and the maximum cashback is capped at Rs. 300.
- All the primary, as well as supplementary cardholders, can avail of the offer (if they use Paytm).
- The offer will only and strictly be applicable on Paytm wallet reloading transactions made during the offer period.
- The cashback will be credited to the cardholders’ accounts within 45 days from the date of the valid transaction.
- The offer is not valid for EMI transactions.
- This cashback offer can not be combined with any other ongoing offer.
- The cardholders should have completed their minimum Paytm KYC to avail of the offer.
- American Express and Paytm reserve the right to change, modify or cancel the offer at any point without any prior notice.
This cashback offer launched by American Express can be really beneficial for Paytm users who need to reload their Paytm wallet due to any reason. But before reloading your Paytm wallet just to earn cashback, you should keep in mind that making a higher transaction will only be a loss as the convenience fee will be higher than the cash back you earn. For example, if you reload your wallet with Rs. 15,000, then the convenience fee will be Rs. 397. 5 and the cashback will be Rs. 300 only, you lose Rs. 97 and don’t earn anything. But, if you are getting any profit, you should just go for it.
If you have any further doubts regarding the offer, you can freely ask in the comment section below!