American Express is known for its innovative ways of providing rewarding experiences to its customers, whether it’s through their credit cards or the reward points they offer. Now, in early 2024, American Express has launched a new program that allows its cardholders to redeem their Membership Reward Points for luxurious experiences such as Arctic Wildlife Safaris, Abu Dhabi Speedsters, Private Jungle Safaris, and more. This means American Express credit cardholders can now use their points to enjoy some truly amazing and unforgettable experiences.
What are the New Experiences and Options for AMEX Membership Reward Points Redemption?
Redeem for Exciting Adventure Experiences
- Experience Arctic Wildlife Safari with Snowmobile (35,400 Membership Rewards® Points)
- Abu Dhabi Speedsters (1,41,600 Membership Rewards® Points)
- Discover Sailing with Aquasail (4,500 Membership Rewards® Points)
Redeem at Luxurious Stays
- Brij Bageecha Kukas – Luxury Villa with Plunge Pool (37,000 Membership Rewards® Points)
- Waterfall Odyssey in Goa with Stay ( 65,000 Membership Rewards® Points)
- Dolphin boat ride on the Arabian Sea Maravanthe Beach Karnataka with Stay (Redeem for 95,000 Membership Rewards® Points)
- Brij Pola Jawai – Luxury Tent with Pool (40,000 Membership Rewards® Points)
- Gir Jungle Safari with Stay (90,000 Membership Rewards® Points)
Redeem for Unique Dining Experiences
- Signature Sri Lankan Cuisine with Stay (65,000 Membership Rewards® Points)
- Experience a Unique Dining Experience in Sweden (17,700 Membership Rewards® Points)
You can check the complete list of experiences here.
Now, American Express customers can redeem their MR Points for premium luxury experiences. These are available in various options like dining, adventure, and stay. With this new mode of redemption of Membership Reward Points, AMEX Cardholders would be able to get Rs. 1 for each Membership Point instead of the usual value of Rs. 0.50. What are your thoughts on these new redemption options for American Express Credit Cards? Tell us in the comments below.