The IndusInd Bank has recently launched a premium co-branded credit card in collaboration with Club Vistara: Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card. The card is currently being issued in association with Visa, but the bank plans to come up with the Mastercard variant as well once the RBI permits the issuance of new credit cards on Mastercard. It comes with a joining fee of Rs. 40,000 and you get exciting welcome benefits including Club Vistara gold membership, a business class ticket voucher, and a gift voucher of your choice. The card rewards you in the form of Club Vistara Points and you can earn up to 8 CV Points on every Rs. 100 you spend.
Under its milestone program, you can earn up to 5 business class ticket vouchers every year. To make your travel experiences even luxurious, the card provides you with complimentary membership of Priority Pass and free visits to domestic as well as international airport lounges. Other than that, you can enjoy 2 complimentary movie tickets every month on BookMyShow and a 20% discount on non-movie bookings. Keep reading to know more about the Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card.
Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movies | Travel |
- Complimentary Club Vistara Gold Tier membership.
- 1 complimentary business class ticket voucher on joining.
- Exciting gift vouchers worth Rs. 25,000 as a welcome gift.
- Up to 5 complimentary business class ticket vouchers every year.
- 8 CV points on every Rs. 200 spent at airvistara.com & 6 CV points on other travel-related spends.
- 2 CV Points on every retail spend of Rs. 200 & 1 CV point on insurance, utilities, and fuel transactions.
- Enjoy buy 1 Get 1 free offer on movie tickets twice every month.
- Complimentary domestic & international lounge access.
- Rs. 3,000 off on dining bills twice every year.
- Zero Foreign Markup Charges
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Rewards and Benefits
Complimentary Club Vistara Gold Membership, complimentary business class ticket, and exclusive gift vouchers worth Rs 25,000.
Movie & Dining
Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movie tickets on BookMyShow & Rs. 3,000 off on dining twice a year.
On every spend of Rs. 200, you get 8 CV Points on the Club Vistara website, 6 CV Points on travel-related spends, 1 CV Point on utilities, insurance & fuel, and 2 CV Points elsewhere.
The CV Points you earn can be redeemed against travel-related bookings on Club Vistara website.
Complimentary domestic as well as international lounge access.
Domestic Lounge Access
1 domestic lounge access every quarter.
International Lounge Access
4 complimentary international lounge access every quarter via Priority Pass.
Air accident cover worth Rs. 2.5 crores and several travel insurance covers.
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholders won’t be liable for any fraudulent transactions made on their card post reporting the loss to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
2.85% per month
1% fuel surcharge is waived off at all fuel stations.
Cash Advance Charge
Add-on Card Fee
Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card Welcome Benefits
- You get a complimentary Business Class ticket voucher.
- You get complimentary Club Vistara Gold membership. However, the membership is only for the first year unlike that of the Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card, which provides the Club Vistara Gold membership for a lifetime (or till the card is active).
- You can choose one of the three vouchers: 1. a Luxe gift card worth Rs. 25,000 (to use against reliance brands, including Tumi, Coach, Satya Paul, Boss, Micheal Kors, Hamleys, Armani Exchange, etc), 2. a night stay voucher at Oberoi hotels (one night stay at any of the top Oberoi properties across the country), or 3. a gift voucher worth Rs. 25,000 from BATA / Vero Moda / Vouchagram / ALDO / Titan / Pantaloons, etc.
- You also get one complimentary business class ticket voucher every year when the card membership is renewed.
Rewards (Club Vistara Points)
- You get 8 CV Points on every Rs. 200 you spent on Vistara.
- You get 6 CV Points on every Rs. 200 you spend on travel/hotel/airline bookings.
- You get 2 CV Points on every retail spend of Rs. 200.
- You get 1 CV Point on every Rs. 200 spent on fuel transactions and utility/insurance categories.
- The earned CV Points can be redeemed against bookings for Air Vistara flights or partner airlines, including Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, United Airlines, Japan Airlines, and Air Canada, etc.
- You can redeem the points by logging into your CV account or by calling customer care at +91 9289228888.
You can earn up to 5 business class tickets every year on the basis of your spends. The following table explains how:
|Annual Spends||Milestone Benefit|
|Rs. 3 lakhs||1 Business Class Ticket voucher|
|Rs. 6 lakhs||1 Business Class Ticket voucher|
|Rs. 9 lakhs||1 Business Class Ticket voucher|
|Rs. 12 lakhs||1 Business Class Ticket voucher|
|Rs. 15 lakhs||1 Business Class Ticket voucher|
- You get 4 complimentary domestic lounge access every year (1 per quarter).
- You get complimentary Priority Pass membership with 16 complimentary international lounge access every year (4 per quarter).
- Note: Lounge visits post the complimentary access will be charged at USD 27 per person per visit.
- You can avail of 2 complimentary movie tickets (worth up to Rs. 700 each) under the Buy 1 get 1 Free offer every month.
- You can also get up to a 20% discount on event bookings on BookMyShow.
- You can get Rs. 3,000 off on your dining bills two times every year at more than a hundred premium restaurants.
- You can get your restaurant table reserved using the EazyDiner app or website and get an instant discount on paying via your IndusInd credit card.
- The discount can be availed once every six months.
- If the bill amount is more than Rs. 3,000 then the rest of the amount is to be paid using the credit card and if it is less than Rs. 3,000, you can not use the remaining amount later.
|Accidental air death||Rs. 2.5 crores|
|Lost baggage||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Delayed baggage||Rs 25,000|
|Loss of passport||Rs 50,000|
|Lost ticket||Rs 25,000|
|Missed connection||Rs 25,000|
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
No Foreign Currency Markup fee
The Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card doesn’t charge any foreign currency markup fee and hence you can save amazingly on your international transactions.
The primary cardholders also avail of the following services under auto assist:
- An emergency supply of fuel
- Roadside repair service
- Arrangement of a locksmith in case of lost keys.
- Emergency medical assistance.
Moreover, you can also save a lot with this card as there is:
- No late payment charges.
- No cash advance fee.
- No late payment charges.
- No add-on card fee.
How To Apply?
You can apply for the Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card online as well as offline. To apply offline, visit your nearest IndusInd Bank branch with all the required documents and fill in the physical application form. To apply online, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of IndusInd Bank.
- Under the section ‘Products,’ select ‘Credit Card.’
- Choose the ‘Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card’ and click on ‘apply now.’
- Fill in all the required details and proceed.
The Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card is indeed a great choice for HNIs who are looking for a credit card with benefits over several categories, especially travel. With a quite high joining and annual fee, you get world-class benefits and you get rewarded for everything you do with the card. Be it movies, dining, fuel, or anything, you will save everywhere if you have the Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card. Moreover, unlike most other credit cards, this card comes with no forex markup fee and no cash advance charges, which is incredibly rare. So, if you are looking for a premium credit card with super-premium features, you should definitely try this one.
The annual fee of the Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit card is Rs. 10,000. However, you have to pay a joining fee of Rs. 40,000.
The Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card doesn’t charge any cash withdrawal fee.
No, you can not access domestic airport lounges for free with the Priority Pass but you can easily get access to a domestic lounge using the Priority Pass if you pay a usage fee of USD 27.
Yes, with the Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card, you get 1 CV point on every Rs. 100 spent on fuel transactions.
The CV points you earn using your Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card can be redeemed by logging into your CV account or by calling customer care at +91 9289228888.