The Citi Rewards Credit Card is aimed at providing its customers with exciting Reward offers across several categories. With a joining fee of Rs. 1,000, the card gives you an amazing opportunity to earn up to 2,500 bonus Reward Points as a welcome benefit. You earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 125 you spend and 10x Reward Points or purchases made on apparel & departmental stores. Not only this, but you can also get bonus Reward Points every month by spending Rs. 30,000 or more in a month.
These Reward Points are redeemable against a variety of categories, including fuel, AirMiles, cashback, etc. The card has a nominal annual fee of Rs. 1,000, which can be waived off if you spend Rs. 30,000 or more in an anniversary year. To get full information about the Citi Rewards Credit Card, its advantages, and fees & charges, keep reading the information given below:
Citi Rewards Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- A welcome benefit of up to 2,500 Reward Points.
- Get 1 Reward Points on every Rs. 125 you spend.
- 10x Reward Points on apparel & departmental stores.
- Get 300 bonus Reward Points by spending Rs. 30,000 or more every month.
- Spend Rs. 30,000 or more in a year and get your renewal fee waived off.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Rewards and Benefits
Up to 2,500 Reward Points
Movie & Dining
A discount of up to 20% on dining at partnered restaurants.
1 Reward point per Rs. 125 spent and 10 Reward Points per Rs. 125 spent on departmental stores.
The Reward Points you earn can be redeemed against Air Miles, product catalog, or cash back whenever you want with a rate of 1 RP = up to Re. 0.30.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The card member will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made on the card once the card is reported lost/stolen to the bank.
Fees & Charges
Rs. 1,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Spend based Waiver
The renewal fee is waived off on spending Rs. 30,000 or more in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency spends
3.75% per month (45% per month)
1% fuel surcharge is waived off at all Indian Oil outlets for a minimum fuel transaction of Rs. 10.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
- You get 1,500 bonus Reward Points on making your first transaction within 30 days after the card issuance.
- You get additional 1,000 bonus Reward Points on making a transaction of Rs. 1,000 within the first 60 days after the card set-up date.
Citi Rewards Credit Card Rewards:
- You get 1 Reward Points for every spend of Rs. 125.
- You get 10 Reward Points for every spend of Rs. 125 on apparel & departmental stores.
- The incremental reward points under the 10x category are capped at 504 points per month.
- You do not earn any Reward Points on fuel transactions.
- These Reward Points can be redeemed anytime as they never expire.
The Reward Points you earn using your Citi Rewards Credit Card can be redeemed against fuel at Indian Oil outlets, product catalog, Air Miles/InterMiles, and cash back at the following rate:
|Redemption Category||Value of 1 RP||Minimum Points required for redemption|
|Fuel at Indian Oil outlets||Re. 0.25||250|
|In-store shopping at partner brands/online shopping||Re. 0.30||250|
|Online travel site||Re. 0.25||250|
You get 300 bonus Reward Points on a minimum monthly spend of Rs. 30,000 on your Citi Rewards Credit Card.
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver
The renewal fee of Rs. 1,000 is waived off if you spend Rs. 30,000 or more in an anniversary year using your Citi Rewards Credit Card.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all authorized Indian Oil outlets for a minimum transaction of Rs. 10.
How To Apply?
You can apply for the Citi Rewards Credit Card either by visiting the nearest branch or by the online method as follows:
- Go to https://www.online.citibank.co.in/.
- Click on the option ‘Apply Now’ on the right side of your screen.
- Choose the ‘Citi Rewards Credit Card.’
- Click on the option ‘Apply Now’ again.
- Be ready with all your documents and complete all the formalities as instructed by the website
If you are looking for a credit card with great Reward Programs, the Citi Rewards Credit card by Citibank is for you. Along with providing exciting Reward offers, the card allows you to redeem your earned Reward Points against an array of categories and you can redeem them anytime as these points never expire. Moreover, all its welcome benefits, renewal fee waiver, fuel surcharge waiver, spend-based monthly bonus, etc, give you an even more strong reason to choose this card. Keeping all its exclusive Reward offers & saving benefits in mind, it can hereby be concluded that anyone, who is looking for a decent credit card with exciting advantages, can definitely go with the Citi Reward Credit Card.
No, you do not earn any Reward Points for fuel transactions with your Citi Rewards Credit Card.
The annual interest rate on the Citi Rewards Credit Card is 45% per annum (3.75% per month).
Yes, the Reward Points you earn through your Citi Rewards Credit card can be redeemed against AirMiles/InterMiles at a rate of 1 Reward Point = 0.75 AirMile/InterMile.
Yes, you can apply offline for the Citi Rewards Credit Card by visiting the nearest Citibank branch.
You can redeem your earned Reward Points against AirMiles/InterMiles, Product catalogue, fuel purchases on Indian Oil outlets, and cashback.