The First Citizen Citi Credit Card comes with exciting offers on shopping, travel, and several other categories. Being one of the basic Citibank credit cards, it comes with an annual fee of just Rs. 500 and provides great welcome benefits, including First Citizen Reward Points worth Rs. 300, and many more. You get 2 First Citizen reward points on every Rs. 200 spent on all purchases, and upto 7x reward points on making purchases at shoppers’ stop. The reward points you earn can be easily redeemed against a variety of products or at the Shoppers stop, where 1 First Citizen RP = Rs. 0.60, i.e., 10 reward points will give you 6 rupees, which is not at all bad. Other than shopping benefits, this card provides exciting discount offers on shopping, etc. Spend based annual fee waiver is also provided, according to which you get your annual fee waived off on spending over Rs. 30,000 in the previous year. The First Citizen Citi credit card can provide you with various other benefits as well. To know all of them, keep reading the detailed information given below:
First Citizen Citi Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
Get up to a 20% discount on dining at various participating restaurants.
14 First Citizen Reward Points on every Rs. 200 spent at Shoppers Stop and 10 First Citizen Reward points on every Rs. 200 spent at Shoppers Stop on other brands and 2 First Citizen Reward Points on every other spend of Rs. 200.
The First Citizen points earned will be automatically transferred to the Shoppers stop, and you can redeem the points available at Shoppers Stop instantly. 1 First Citizen Point = Re. 0.60.
Up to 15% discount and cashback on flights through Makemytrip, booking.com, and many more.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
You get zero liability protection in case of a lost/stolen card once you report your loss to the Citi Bank through their 24x7 helpline number.
Spend Based Waiver
You can get the renewal fee waived off if you spend Rs. 30,000 or more in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency spends
3.75% per month
1% fuel surcharge which is waived on Authorized IOCL Outlets
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the transacted amount or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
- 500 First Citizen Points on your first purchase if done within 30 days after receiving the card.
- 14 First Citizen Reward points on every spend of Rs. 200 at Shoppers Stop on private brand apparel.
- 10 First Citizen Reward points on every spend of Rs. 200 at Shoppers Stop on other brands.
- 2 First Citizen Reward Points on every other spend of Rs. 200.
- The annual fee is waived off on spending Rs. 30,000 or more in the previous year.
- Several other privileges including complimentary parking at Shoppers Stop.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
First Citizen Citi Credit Card Welcome Benefits
- You get 3 Shoppers Stop vouchers worth Rs. 500 each redeemable on a minimum bill of Rs 5000 at Shoppers Stop and Home Stop
- You also get an e-gift voucher of Rs 250 redeemable online at www.shoppersstop.com.
- Shopper Stop voucher worth Rs 500, redeemable on a minimum bill of Rs 2500 at Shopper Stop retail stores only.
- You also get 500 first citizen reward points on your first spend within 30 days of card issuance.
First Citizen Citi Credit Card Rewards:
- You get 14 First Citizen Reward points on every Rs. 200 you spend at Shoppers Stop on private brand apparel.
- You get 10 First Citizen Reward points on every Rs. 200 you spend at Shoppers Stop on other brands.
- You also get 10 First Citizen Reward points on every Rs.200 spent at Homestop, Arcelia, M.A.C, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Jo Malone & Smashbox
- You get 2 First Citizen Reward Points on every Rs. 200 you spend on other purchases.
- 1 First Citizen Reward Points = Rs. 0.60.
- The reward points you earn are automatically added to your Shoppers Stop first citizen account and you can redeem them instantly through www.shoppersstop.com, Shoppers Stop Mobile App, or by visiting the store.
- You can also redeem your reward points against the purchases you make at Homestop, Arcelia, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, M.A.C, Clinique, Jo Malone & Smashbox stores in India.
First Citizen Citi Credit Card Travel Benefits
- You get assured instant savings for flight bookings on Makemytrip.
- Get 10% cashback on booking.com.
- You can save up to 15% on Vista Rooms.
First Citizen Citi Credit Card Dining Benefits
- 20% instant savings on Eazydiner.
- Up to 50% Instant savings on Zomato.
- You get up to a 20% discount on hundreds of participating restaurants that are available here.
Other than all the exclusive benefits mentioned above, the First Citizen credit card provides several other benefits. The card provides its customers with more than 26,000 exciting offers and privileges on travel, shopping, hotels, entertainment, golf, spas, and much more in India and 30+ other countries. Moreover, the First Citizen Citizen Citi credit cardholders get complimentary parking at Shoppers Stop.
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver
The renewal of Rs. 500 will be waived off if you spend Rs. 30,000 or more in the previous year.
The First Citizen Citi credit card comes with exclusive benefits across various categories. But, it provides great benefits on shopping through First Citizen reward points and shopping vouchers. The best part is that the reward points can be redeemed instantly once they are transferred to the Shoppers store. Also, if you don’t have enough reward points to make a particular purchase, you can also make part payment and part reward points. Moreover, there is a nominal annual fee that too can be waived off on spending Rs. 30,000 or more in the previous year. It gives you amazing opportunities to save on your shopping, dining, travel, etc, as its reward point value is very high, i.e, 1 first Citizen RP = Rs. 0.60. So, it is hereby clarified that it won’t be a bad decision if you want to choose the First Citizen Citi credit card as your card.
The joining fee of the First Citizen Citi credit card will be discussed with you at the time of sourcing.
No, the First Citizen Reward Points that you earn through this card never expire. You can use them whenever you want.
The finance charge on the First Citizen Citi Credit card is 3.75% per month.
Yes, this card provides exciting discount offers on flight and hotel bookings.
Your reward points for a particular month will be automatically transferred to the Shoppers stop by the 10th of the next month.