As suggested by the name, the YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card provides exclusive cashback benefits to its customers. With a joining fee of Rs. 1,499, you get an assured cashback of 0.75% on all your retail spends. On groceries & movie ticket bookings, you get a cashback of 5% (up to Rs. 100 every statement cycle). You also get a 5% cashback on paying utility bills through YES PayNow. As a welcome benefit, the card offers you a cashback of Rs. 250 on a minimum transaction of Rs. 2,500 within the first 30 days after receiving your card.
Not only this, but you also get additional benefits like a credit shield cover and zero ability protection against a lost/stolen card. In short, the card lets you save on all your spends through its exciting cashback offers. To know all about the YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card, its benefits, and fees & charges, refer to the detailed information given below:
YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
0.75% cashback on all retail spends, 5% cashback on movies & groceries.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Credit shield cover in case of death of the primary cardholder
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for transactions done on a lost/stolen card if the loss is reported to the bank within 3 working days.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 100 on every redemption request
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 100 on every redemption request
Foreign Currency Markup
3.4% on all foreign currency spends
3.5% per month
1% fuel surcharge is waived off for all transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 5,000.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the withdrawn amount or Rs. 300 (whichever is higher).
Add-on Card Fee
- You get a 0.75% cashback on all retail spending.
- Get a 5% cashback on all your spending on groceries and movie ticket bookings.
- Get a 5% cashback on utility bill payments through YES PayNow.
- Get Rs. 250 cashback on spending Rs. 2500 within the first 30 days.Exciting offers on travel, shopping, dining, wellness, etc through Yes Privileges.
YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card Features and Benefits
Being one of the popular cashback credit cards in the country, the Prosperity Cashback Plus Card comes with exciting cashback offers across different categories and a lot of other benefits. With this card, the cardholders can not only save on their shopping spends, but also avail of various exclusive features and benefits, which are mentioned below:
- Get a cashback of Rs. 250 on a minimum spend of Rs. 2,500 within the first 30 days after receiving your card.
- The welcome benefit is valid for retail spends only and not for cash withdrawals.
A credit shield cover is provided in case of the accidental death of the primary cardholder.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations in India for all transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 5,000. The maximum benefit through fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 125 per month for this card.
YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card Rewards:
- You get a cashback of 0.75% on all your retail purchases (except on fuel).
- You get a 5% cashback on movie ticket bookings for a minimum transaction of Rs. 100. The maximum benefit with this offer is capped at Rs. 100 per statement cycle.
- You get a 5% cashback on grocery purchases for a minimum transaction of Rs. 500.
- The maximum benefit with this offer is capped at Rs. 100 per statement cycle.
- A 5% cashback on paying utility bills through YES PayNow.
The cashback you earn using your Prosperity Cashback Plus Card is automatically credited to your credit card account after making the eligible purchase. Once credited, this cashback can be used against anything that you want to purchase or even against the card’s outstanding balance.
YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card Fees and Charges
Some of the most important fees and charges associated with this credit card are as mentioned below:
- The joining and annual fee of the YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Card is Rs. 1,499 plus applicable taxes.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.5% per month.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the YES Bank Prosperity Cashback Plus Card is 3,5% of the total transaction amount, which is charged on making a transaction in a different currency.
- The cash withdrawal fee on this credit card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 300.
YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by the applicants in order to get approved for the Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card are as follows. However, other than this, the bank might have some internal criteria as well.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 years & 60 years.
- You should be either salaried or self-employed to be eligible for this card.
- Minimum monthly salary of Rs. 35,000 (for salaried individuals) or an Income Tax return of Rs. 5 lakhs or more (for self-employed people).
In order to complete your application for the YES Bank Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card, you will also need to submit a few documents, which are as mentioned below:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, etc (any one of these).
- Address proof: Latest utility bills, passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc (any one of these).
- Proof of income: Latest salary slips/bank statements (for salaried individuals), or latest ITR (for self-employed people).
How To Apply For YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Card?
To apply for the YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card, you can either visit the branch nearest to you with all the required documents and fill in the physical application form there or you can easily apply online via the YES Bank’s official website. For applying through net banking, visit the YES Bank’s website, and select the option ‘Apply for a credit card.’ After that, choose the YES Prosperity Cashback Plus, Credit Card, fill in all the necessary details, and complete all the required formalities.
The YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card comes with an aim to provide its customers with the best cashback & saving experience. Another cashback credit card that is very much comparable to this one is the Millennia Credit Card offered by the HDFC Bank, which comes with a comparatively lower annual fee and great cashback offers. Along with providing cashback on all your spending, the Prosperity Cashback Plus Card allows you to save extra on movies, groceries, and utility bill payments. Moreover, you can avail of exclusive offers on travel, dining, shopping, etc, through Yes Privileges. The welcome benefit & the fuel surcharge waiver are also among the key features of the card as you can save a lot through these. So, if you are looking for a credit card with a decent joining fee & exclusive cashback offers, you should definitely go with the YES Prosperity Cashback Plus Credit Card.