Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card is a card that provides you with exciting cashback and reward offers on your day-to-day spendings. The card is absolutely free for premium banking customers, but an annual fee of Rs. 750 is charged for others. You can get up to 5% cashback on utility bills payments, fuel transactions, and phone bills, 1 reward point for every Rs 150 spent on all other categories. As a welcome benefit, you can earn 100% cashback up to Rs. 1,500 on fuel transactions that you make within the first 90 days after card issuance. Moreover, premium banking customers can also avail themselves of complimentary Priority Pass membership to access more than 1,000 airport lounges. To know more about the card, keep reading.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
Best Suited For
Fuel | Shopping |
Reward Points |
Movie & Dining
Enjoy exclusive discounts and offers with the Standard Chartered Good Life programme
You get up to 5% cashback on fuel purchases, utility bills payments, telephone bills and 1 RP on every Rs 150 spent on other categories
You redeem these reward points by the Standard Chartered 360 reward program. 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25.
Complimentary Priority Pass membership (for premium banking customers only)
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions once the card is reported lost to the bank.
Spend Based Waiver
You get a spend-based waiver on annual spending of Rs 90,000 in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs 99 per redemption request
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs 99 per redemption request
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on the conversion amount
1.99% per month ( 23.88% per annum)
1% fuel surcharge is applicable at all fuel stations.
Cash Advance Charges
3% on the transaction amount subject to the minimum amount of Rs. 300.
Add-on Card Fee
- No annual/joining fee for premium banking customers.
- 100% cashback up to Rs 1,500 on fuel purchases in the first 90 days of card issuance
- 5% cashback per month on fuel, utility bill payments, and phone bills
- 1 reward point on every Rs 150 spent on all other categories
- Get Complimentary Priority pass membership (for premium banking customers only)
- Get a waiver on annual spending of Rs 90,000 in the previous year.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Super Value Titanium Credit Card offered by the Standard Chartered Bank is a premium card that is lifetime free for priority banking customers and comes with a membership fee for others. The card has several exclusive benefits & features, which are as mentioned below:
You get 100% cashback (up to Rs. 1,500) on all fuel purchases made within the first 90 days after the card issuance.
The Premium Banking customers get a complimentary Priority Pass membership with access to over 1,000 airport lounges globally.
The renewal fee of Rs. 750 is waived off (second-year onwards) if you have spent Rs 90,000 or more in the previous year.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Rewards/Cashback
- You can earn 5% cashback on fuel spends across all fuel stations up to Rs. 200 per month. Maximum cashback of up to Rs. 100 per transaction. You can avail of cashback on transactions of Rs. 2,000 or below.
- You can earn up to 5% cashback on utility bills payments on minimum transactions of Rs. 750. Maximum cashback of Rs. 100 per month.
- You can earn up to 5% cashback on telephone bill payments subject to a minimum limit of Rs. 750. Maximum avail cashback of Rs. 200 per month.
- You get 1 RP on every Rs. 150 that you spend on other categories.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Fees and Charges
Some of the most important fees associated with the StanChart Super Value Titanium Credit Card are as follows:
- The joining and annual membership fee of this card is Rs. 750, which is reversed on spending Rs. 90,000 or more in the previous year.
- The interest rate on the Super Value Titanium Card is 1.99% per month.
- The foreign currency markup charges on the SC Super Value Titanium Credit Card is 3.5% of the total transaction amount spent on a different currency.
- The cash advance fee on this credit card is 3% of the transacted amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 300.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements that you need to be fulfill in order to get approved for the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card are as follows:
- The age of the primary cardholder must lie between 21 years and 65 years. The age of the supplementary cardholder should be above 18 years.
- The applicant’s monthly income should be a minimum of Rs. 55,000.
- The applicant should be residing in one of the cities where Standard Chartered Credit Card services are available.
- The applicant should have a decent credit history.
The documents that you will have to submit to apply for the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card are listed below:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar card, passport, PAN card, voter card, driving license, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter card, electricity/telephone bill, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Income Proof: Salary Slips or latest audited ITR.
How To Apply For The Super Value Titanium Credit Card?
One can easily apply for the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card online or offline at your convenience. To apply offline, visit your nearest SC Bank branch (if there is a branch available in your city) with all the necessary documents and apply for the card by filling out the physical application form. To apply online, you can proceed further by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit Standard Chartered bank’s official website.
- Click on the ‘Credit Card’ option you see on your screen.
- Choose the ‘StanChart Super Value Titanium Credit Card.’
- Click on Apply Now option and proceed further by filling in the required information and uploading the required documents.
With a Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium credit card, you get manifold benefits and privileges on your daily spends. Keeping its welcome benefits and cashback offers in mind, the card can be considered a great choice for people who have to make fuel transactions very often. Along with that, it is also best suited for utility and mobile bill payments as you can save 5% every time on these categories with this card. The card can prove to be of great value for premium banking customers as it is free for them and provides complimentary Priority Pass membership with access to over one thousand participating lounges. So, if you are a premium banking customer or someone with high fuel expenses, you should definitely try the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card. You can also check the HSBC Cashback Credit Card which has no joining fee (annual fee of Rs. 750) and is very similar to the Super Value Titanium Card.