Standard Chartered offers the Priority Visa Infinite credit card exclusively for its priority banking clients. The card comes with a zero membership fee and offers quite a few benefits including complimentary domestic lounge access, Priority Pass membership, exclusive reward points, insurance benefits, etc. With this card, you get 5 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent internationally or on retail fashion and you get 2 reward points every Rs. 100 spent elsewhere. Talking about its travel benefits, you get complimentary domestic lounge access and complimentary Priority Pass membership with access to over 1,000 lounges globally.
You also get travel-related insurance benefits, including a personal air accident cover worth Rs. 1.2 crore, overseas medical insurance worth USD 25,000, and many more. Read on to learn more about the Standard Chartered Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card.
Standard Chartered Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card
Best Suited For
Travel | Shopping |
Reward Points |
- 5X Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent overseas and on retail fashion.
- 2X Reward Points on every Rs. 100 on all other spends.
- 4 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter.
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership for international lounge visits at a nominal fee.
- Several dining, shopping and travel offers and discounts with the Standard Chartered Good Life program.
- Complimentary overseas air accident insurance worth Rs. 1.2 crore and medical insurance worth USD 25,000.
- This card is exclusively made for Standard Chartered Priority banking customers.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
Discount and offers on dining with the Standard Chartered Good Life program.
5X reward points for every 100 spent overseas and on retail fashion, 2X reward points on all other spends.
The reward points earned can be redeemed for shopping vouchers and charity spends on the Standard Chartered online portal under the Standard Chartered 360° rewards program.
Complimentary domestic airport lounge access every quarter, and complimentary Priority Pass membership.
2 complimentary golf games per month at select domestic golf courses and 1 complimentary golf coaching session.
Domestic Lounge Access
4 complimentary domestic lounge access per quarter
International Lounge Access
Overseas air-accident insurance worth Rs. 1.2 crore, medical insurance worth USD 25,000
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder not liable for any fraudulent transaction once the loss of card is reported to the bank.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% + GST
3.75% per month (45% annually)
1% fuel surcharge applicable
Cash Advance Charge
3% of the withdrawn amount, subject to a minimum amount of Rs. 300.
Add-on Card Fee
Standard Chartered Priority Visa Infinite credit card Rewards:
- 5X reward points for every Rs. 100 spent overseas or on retail fashion.
- 2X reward points on all other spends.
- The reward points earned can be redeemed for shopping vouchers (from popular brands like Croma, Nykaa, Shoppers Stop, etc.) and charity spends on the Standard Chartered online portal under the 360° rewards program.
- 1 reward point is equivalent to Re. 1.
- These reward points expire after 3 years from the date of accumulation.
- 4 complimentary lounge visits at domestic airports per calendar quarter.
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership with access to over 1,000 international airport lounges (USD 27 chargeable per person per visit).
- 2 complimentary golf games per month at select domestic golf courses organized by Golflan Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- 1 complimentary golf coaching session every month.
Cardholders can avail of the insurance benefits as under-
|Insurance Catagory||Amount Covered|
|Air accident (loss of life)||Rs. 1 crore|
|Baggage delay||USD 100 (max USD 10 per hour)|
|Loss of baggage / personal documents||USD 750 (one time limit of USD 30)|
|Plane hijacking||USD 100 (USD 75 every 6 consecutive hours)|
|Flight delay||USD 200 (max USD 10 per hour)|
|Emergency medical expenses||USD 25,000|
Standard Chartered Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for this credit card:
- your age must be between 21 and 65 years
- you must have a stable source of income.
- you must be a priority banking client of the Standard Chartered Bank.
How to apply:
You can apply for the Standard Chartered Priority Visa Infinite credit card online. Once you’ve successfully submitted your application, a bank official will get in touch with you to complete the documentation requirements. You will need an ID proof (like Aadhar card, voter card, PAN card, or any other government-issued ID proof), an address proof, a passport size photo of yours, and financial documents like IT return proof (for self-employed individuals) or the latest salary slip (for salaried employees).
In case you need any assistance, or report the loss of card you can contact the Standard Chartered customer care call center at 66014444 / 39404444 (prefix STD code) or dial their toll-free number 18003451000. Alternatively, you can also drop them a mail at [email protected]
The Priority Visa Infinite credit card is one of its kind offerings by Standard Chartered as it is not only exclusive, but also complimentary for their priority banking customers, and for this very reason, it’d be unfair to compare it with any other zero annual fee card in the market. Although you don’t get many premium benefits with this one, since you don’t have to pay even a single penny as a membership fee, if you’re a Standard Chartered priority banking customer, you may still consider it. However, if you want a travel credit card from Standard Chartered Bank, you can check the Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card. What do you think about this offering by Standard Chartered? And how good an idea it is to make a credit card exclusive for the priority customers? Do let us know in the comments.
No. This card is offered exclusively to the Priority Banking clients of the Standard chartered bank.
The reward points are valid for 3 years from the date of accumulation.
No. Reward points can be redeemed only for shopping vouchers or charity spends under the Standard Chartered 360° rewards program.
While the Priority Pass membership is complimentary, you do have to pay USD 27 per guest per visit whenever you access a lounge under the Priority Pass program.