The IRCTC Rupay SBI Credit Card is a co-branded credit card that provides exciting rewards and benefits in partnership with irctc.co.in. The card comes with a joining fee of just Rs. 500 and is best suited for people who travel more through railways. With this card, you get 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 125 on retail purchases and on railway ticket bookings through the IRCTC website or mobile app. It provides you exciting welcome benefits, including a welcome bonus of 350 reward points, where 1 Reward Point is equal to Re. 1. Moreover you get great travel benefits, such as 4 complimentary Railway lounge access every year, and accommodation at over 5000 hotels across 350 leading cities in India. To know full details about the IRCTC Rupay SBI credit card, its benefits, and fees & charges, you must keep reading the information given below:
IRCTC Rupay SBI Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
1 Reward Point on every spend of Rs. 125.
The RPs you earn are credited to your IRCTC Rupay SBI credit card.
You get complimentary railway lounge access every year through the Railway Lounge Program and accommodation at more than 5000 hotels across 350+ cities in India.
Domestic Lounge Access
4 complimentary domestic railway lounge access every year (1 per quarter).
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any fraudulent transaction done through their card once the card is reported lost/stolen.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% per foriegn conversion
3.5% per month (42% per annum)
1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps in India for all transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000. You can get a maximum waiver of Rs. 100 in a statement cycle.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
- Get 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 125 spent on retail purchases, including railway tickets booked at www.irctc.co.in or IRCTC mobile app.
- Get 350 bonus reward points on a transaction of over Rs. 500 within 45 days after the card set-up date as a welcome gift.
- On buying AC1, AC2, AC3, and AC CC tickets through irctc.co.in, you get up to 10% value back as reward points.
- Get 4 complimentary Railway lounge access every year.
- You can save the 1% transaction charges on your railway ticket booking through irctc.co.in.
IRCTC Rupay SBI Credit Card Rewards:
You get 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 you spend on retail purchases, and on railway ticket bookings through irctc.co.in.
- You get 350 bonus reward points as a welcome gift on your first transaction of over Rs. 500 if done within 45 days after receiving the card (other than fuel or cash spends).
- Earn assured cashback of Rs. 100 on your first ATM cash withdrawal within the first 30 days after receiving the card.
These reward points are credited to your IRCTC Rupay SBI credit card within 45 days of the eligible transaction.
Value Added Rewards
You can earn up to 10% of the value back as reward points when you buy tickets through irctc. co.in & IRCTC Mobile App (for Android only) for AC1, AC2, AC3, and AC CC. Reward Points will be transferred to the cardholder’s IRCTC Loyalty Account redeemed via the IRCTC website or mobile app (android only).
- You get access to 4 domestic railway lounges every year (1 per quarter) through the Railway Lounge Program.
- You can book your airline tickets at IRCTC at amazing prices.
- You can save 1% transaction charges on booking Railway tickets through www.irctc.co.in.
- You can avail accommodation at more than 5000 hotels across 350 cities in India.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions across all fuel stations in India on transactions between Rs 500- Rs 3000. You get a maximum surcharge waiver of Rs 100 per statement cycle.
Keeping all its benefits in mind, it can be concluded that the IRCTC Rupay SBI credit card would be a great choice for you if you travel frequently through Railways. However, railway benefits are not the only advantage of this card but it also provides its customers with exciting reward offers and saving offers. The complementary Railway lounge access provided by this card is one of the most significant reasons why you should choose the IRCTC Rupay SBI credit card. Also, it provides you hotel accommodation at over 5000 hotels in India, which might be a thing you are looking for. So, if you want to have a credit card with several benefits, and special benefits on Railways, you can undoubtedly go with the IRCTC Rupay SBI Credit Card.
No, the complimentary Railway lounge access is only for primary cardholders and not for add-on card members.
The foreign currency markup fee on the IRCTC Rupay SBI credit card is 3.5% on all the foreign currency spends.
The renewal fee on this card is Rs. 300 only.
The interest rate on the IRCTC Rupay SBI credit card is 42% per annum (3.5% per month).
No, you can’t get your renewal fee waived off for the IRCTC Rupay SBI credit card.