SBI joined hands with Air Vistara and launched two co-branded travel credit cards- Club Vistara SBI Credit Card and Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME. The cards were launched simultaneously in November 2019. These are MasterCard cards that offer travel benefits on Air Vistara airline as CV (Club Vistara) points. You earn 4 CV Points for every Rs. 200 spent using the card. The card also gives you 1 Premium Economy class ticket as a welcome gift on payment of the joining/renewal fee. Although the card does not fall in the premium category, it offers very attractive air insurance benefits where you can get an air accident cover and multiple other air travel-related insurances like insurance cover for loss/delay/damage of the check-in baggage.
Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME
Best Suited For
Rs. 2,999 (plus applicable taxes)
- 1 Premium Economy Class ticket as a welcome gift upon payment of Annual / Renewal fee.
- 4 Club Vistara Points per Rs. 200 spent using the card (applicable on all spends including fuel purchases).
- 3,000 CV points on spending Rs. 75,000 in the first 90 days of card activation.
- 1 Premium Economy class ticket each on annual spends of Rs. 1.5 lakhs, Rs. 3 lakhs, Rs. 4.5 lakhs & Rs. 8 lakhs.
- 1 Hotel e-voucher from Yatra (worth Rs. 10,000) if you spend Rs. 8 Lakh in a year.
- Insurance cover for up to 6 Air Vistara flight cancellations per year, each limited to Rs. 3,500 and many other travel-related insurance benefits.
- 8 domestic lounge access annually (max 2 per quarter).
- Priority Pass membership with 4 complimentary lounge access (limited to 2 visits/quarter).
Rewards and Benefits
1 complimentary Premium Economy class ticket as a gift voucher on payment of the joining/renewal fee.
Movie & Dining
4 CV (Club Vistara) points/Rs, 200 for every spend, including fuel transactions.
Club Vistara Points can be redeemed for booking award flights, class upgrades, or against any seat reservation under the Vistara Cash + Points program (1 CV Point = Rs. 0.2)
1 Premium Economy Class ticket each on the annual expenditure of Rs. 1.5 lakh, 3 lakh, 4.5 lakh and 8 lakh, complimentary domestic as well as international lounge visits, discounts on car rentals, hotel bookings, and destination programs in Japan, Korea, Macau and Singapore.
Domestic Lounge Access
8 complimentary access to domestic lounges (2 per quarter)
International Lounge Access
4 complimentary visits per year (max 2 per quarter) with Priority Pass membership.
Insurance cover for up to 6 flight ticket cancelations per year (each limited to Rs. 3,500), air accident cover up to Rs. 1 crore, and insurance of up to Rs. 72,000 for loss of check-in baggage, Rs. 7,500 if the baggage is delayed, Rs. 5,000 if the baggage is damaged, and a cover of Rs. 12,500 in case you lose your baggage during air travel.
Zero Liability Protection
Up to Rs. 1 lakh Lost card liability protection from 48 hours prior to reporting the loss of card till 7 days post reporting the loss to the bank.
Fees & Charges
Rs. 2,999 (plus applicable taxes)
Rs. 2,999 (plus applicable taxes)
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% (plus applicable taxes)
3.5% per month (42% per annum)
1% fuel surcharge applicable, subject to a minimum amount of Rs. 10.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the withdrawn amount (subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 500)
Add-on Card Fee
Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME Features and Benefits
The Club Vistara SBI Card Prime is a co-branded credit card in travel issued by SBI Card in collaboration with Vistara airlines. Along with a number of travel benefits, it offers great privileges in other categories discussed below:
- 1 Premium Economy Class ticket as an e-gift voucher on payment of annual/renewal fee.
- The gift voucher is sent via email within 15 working days from the payment of the annual fee.
- 3,000 bonus CV points on the expenditure of Rs. 75,000 in the first 90 days of issuance of the card. These points are credited to the Club Vistara account within 15 working days of reaching the spends threshold.
- 1 Premium Economy Class ticket each on the annual expenditure of Rs. 1..5 lakh, Rs. 3 lakh, Rs. 4.5 lakh and Rs. 8 lakh.
- 1 hotel e-voucher from Yatra worth Rs. 10,000 on annual spends of Rs. 8 lakh.
- 1 Premium Economy Class ticket each on the annual expenditure of Rs. 1.5 lakh, 3 lakh, 4.5 lakh and 8 lakh.
- 1 hotel voucher from Yatra worth Rs. 10,000 on the expenditure of Rs. 8 lakh in a year.
- 3,000 bonus CV points on the expenditure of Rs, 75,000 within 90 days of issuance of the card. These bonus CV points are credited to the Club Vistara Membership account within 90 days of reaching the spends threshold.
- Complimentary domestic & international airport lounge visits.
- Up to 10% discount on Hertz Rental and 5% discount on Rentalcars.com.
- Up to 33% discount on hotels and resorts.
- Up to 50% discount on destination programs in Japan, Singapore, Macau and Korea.
Domestic Lounge Access:
8 complimentary lounge access at domestic airports (max 2 per quarter).
International Lounge Access:
Priority Pass membership (worth $99) with 4 complimentary access to international lounges annually (max 2 visits quarterly).
|Insurance Category||Insurance Amount|
|Air ticket cancellation (max 6/year)||Rs. 3,500/cancellation|
|Air accident||Rs. 1 crore|
|Delay of check-in baggage||Rs. 7,500|
|Baggage damage||Rs. 5,000|
|Loss of check-in baggage||Rs. 72,000|
|Loss of travel documents||Rs. 12,500|
|Lost card liability||Rs. 1 lakh|
Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME Rewards:
4 CV points for every Rs. 200 on all categories of spends including purchases at fuel stations. Few cards earn you reward points on fuel transactions.
- Club Vistara Points are redeemable for class upgrades, booking award flights, or for seat reservations under Vistara Cash + Points program.
- 1 Club Vistara (CV) Point = Rs. 0.20.
Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME Eligibility Criteria:
SBI Cards has not defined any exact eligibility measures for the Club Vistara PRIME credit card. However, SBI does maintain a portal called Simplyfier where you can check the best-suited SBI credit card for you. Following are the basic eligibility criteria that must be aware of:
- The applicant’s age should be a minimum of 18 years.
- The applicant should either be self-employed or salaried and have a stable income.
- The applicant should maintain a decent credit history.
Following are the documents that are required to apply for the Club Vistara SBI Prime Credit Card:
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Passport, Voter’s Id, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc.
- Address Proof: Latest months’ utility bills, Passport, Aadhar Card, any other government-approved address proof.
- Proof of Income: salary slips/bank statements of latest months, or latest audited ITR.
How to apply for The Club Vistara SBI Card Prime?
The most comfortable way to apply for the Club Vistara SBI Credit Card PRIME is by submitting the application online as follows:
- Just visit the SBI’s official website.
- Select the Club Vistara SBI Credit Card PRIME from the list of available cards.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill in the required details and upload the required documents for KYC.
You can also dial SBI’s helpline at 39020202 (prefix STD code) or visit the nearest SBI branch and submit the application to the bank officials offline.
If you lost your SBI credit card, you can report the same by sending an SMS: BLOCK to 5676791. If you need any other assistance, you may dial SBI’s 24×7 helpline numbers- 1800 180 1290 or 1860 180 1290 (toll-free) or 39020202 (prefix STD code).
Air Vistara is one of the premier airlines in the country and the only one with a Premium Economy Class. You get Premium Economy tickets as a welcome gift and on achieving spends-based milestones. The card rewards you as Club Vistara points, which are redeemable for travel-related expenses like flight/hotel bookings, lounge visits, etc. Considering all these benefits, the Club Vistara SBI Card PRIME is one of the best credit cards available in the Indian card market in the travel category, particularly so, for domestic fliers (as Vistara is majorly a domestic carrier). This was the Club Vistara SBI Card Prime review, drop your views on this card in the comments below.
Club Vistara (or CV) points are like AirMiles. These can be redeemed on Vistara’s redemption portal for travel-related expenses like hotel/flight bookings and longe access.
The ClubVistara points have a validity period of 36 months (3 years) from the date of flight.
Get 1 Premium Economy Class ticket for every incremental expenditure of Rs. 1.5 lakh till Rs. 4.5 lakh and another Premium Economy ticket on reaching the Rs. 8 lakh threshold.
You get 4 international lounge access (max 2 per quarter) annually with the Priority Pass. Post this complimentary quota, lounge visits are chargeable at $27 per guest for every visit.
An identity proof, proof of income and an address proof is required to be submitted.
Yes, add-on credit card(s) can be issued for your spouse and children (over the age of 18). These cards have similar features and benefits and are issued as lifetime free.