A basic credit card by RBL Bank, the RBL Bank Titanium Delight Card aims to help its customers save more on their spends. This credit card is a toned-down version of the RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card. Placed at a joining fee of Rs. 750, this card lets you earn a welcome benefit of up to 3,000 bonus reward points. Along with the regular reward rewards, the card comes with special mid-week delights. On Wednesdays, you can get 5% value back on groceries, 10% value back on Domino’s/Pizza Hut, and Buy 1 get 1 Free offer on movies.
Additionally, the credit cardholders, on achieving milestone spends, will get 4,000 bonus reward points. To help you save even more, the annual fee on this credit card can be waived off on the basis of your spends and you will also get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all fuel stations. For more details kindly read below:
RBL Bank Titanium Delight Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- Up to 3,000 reward points in the form of welcome benefits.
- For every Rs. 100 spent, you will get 1 Reward Point.
- 5% value back on grocery purchases on Wednesdays.
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on BookMyShow on Wednesdays.
- Up to 4,000 bonus reward points per year.
- 10% value back on dominos/Pizza Hut on Wednesdays.
- The annual fee will be waived on the basis of the amount spent using this credit card.
- 1% surcharge waiver on fuel transactions.
Rewards and Benefits
Bonus Reward Points of up to 3,000 points.
Movie & Dining
Buy 1 get 1 Free offer on movie tickets on Wednesdays.
On every Rs. 100 spent on groceries on Wednesday, you will get 1 Reward Point, For every Rs. 100 spent on all other transactions, you will get 1 Reward Point.
Redeem your reward points on payment of utility bills, phone recharge, hotel, and flight bookings, etc. 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
Zero liability of the cardholder if any deceitful transaction takes place through his card after his card has been lost or stolen and if he has informed the same to the bank.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
The renewal fee is waived off on spending Rs. 1 lakh or more in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 + GST
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 + GST
Foreign Currency Markup
3.50% on all foreign currency spends.
3.5% per month.
1% fuel surcharge waiver for all fuel transactions between Rs. 500 & Rs. 4,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the withdrawn amount or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card Features and Benefits
This credit card by the RBL Bank is a great card that comes with exciting entertainment benefits and exclusive benefits across various categories, including rewards, fuel, and many more. Below are the detailed features and benefits of the RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card:
You can earn up to 3,000 bonus Reward Points as follows:
- On making the first transaction using your credit card after you have paid the joining fee on the credit card, you will get 2,000 bonus reward points.
- If you make a transaction exceeding Rs. 10,000 using your credit card in the first 60 days from the date of card issuance, you will get additional 1,000 bonus reward points.
You can earn 4,000 bonus Reward Points every year if you achieve an annual spend of Rs. 1.2 lakhs in an anniversary year.
Movie & Dining benefits:
- Avail 1+1 offer on purchasing movie tickets from BookMyShow on Wednesdays.
- The offer can be availed once in a month and the maximum price of a free ticket is capped at Rs. 200 per ticket.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
A 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000 at all fuel stations in India.
Spend Based Annual Fee Waiver
If you spend an amount of Rs. 1 Lakh or more using your credit card in an annual year, the annual fee of Rs. 750 of your credit card will be waived off.
RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card Reward Points
The Reward Rate of the RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card is given below in detail:
- For every Rs. 100 spent using this credit card, you will get 1 Reward Point.
- For every Rs. 100 spent on groceries on Wednesday, you will get 20 Reward Points.
- For every Rs. 100 spent on Dominos/Pizza Hut on Wednesday, you will get 40 Reward Points.
- Redeem your reward points against selected flights, hotel bookings, and mobile recharge, high-end gadgets, accessories, gift vouchers, etc, at http://www.rblrewards.com.
- For redemption purposes, the monetary value of 1 Reward Point is equivalent to Rs. 0.25.
RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card Fees and Charges
The principal fees and charges associated will the RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card are as follows –
- This credit card comes with a joining and renewal fee of Rs. 750.
- You have to pay an interest of 3.5% per month on the overdue amount.
- The forex fee on the RBL Titanium Delight Card is 3.5% of the transaction amount.
- You have to pay a cash advance fee of 2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 500, the higher of the two.
RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
An applicant needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to be eligible to apply for this credit card. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The applicant should be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- This credit card is issued either to salaried or self-employed individuals.
- The applicant should possess a decent credit score.
You need to have the following documents in hand to apply for the RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card :
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Voter’s Id, etc (any one of these).
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Latest months’ utility bills, Passport, Ration Card, etc.
- Income Proof: Latest salary slips/bank statements, or latest audited ITR.
How To Apply For RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card?
The RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card can be applied through offline or online mode.
Follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to apply for credit card through online mode :
- Visit the RBL Bank’s official website.
- Click on the option ‘Credit Cards.’
- Select the RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card.
- Click on Apply Now and proceed further by filling in all the required details.
Offline Mode :
If you wish you apply through offline mode, all you have to do is to visit the nearest bank branch with your documents and fill in the physical form.
RBL Bank Titanium Delight Card is a highly rewarding card. You can earn annual benefits worth Rs. 7,500 on this card. It can earn you accelerated reward points on grocery shopping and pizza mania. Accumulated reward points can be redeemed towards mobile recharge, gift vouchers, flight bookings, etc. you can avail fuel surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 on purchasing fuel worth Rs. 500-Rs. 4000 per month. It gives you a 1+1 offer or a discount of Rs. 200 on the purchase of movie tickets from www.bookmyshow.com every Wednesday. This is the card one should definitely go for as it will generously give back to its cardmembers.
No, travel benefits are not provided on this card.
On purchasing fuel worth Rs. 500-Rs. 4000, one can get a waiver of Rs. 100 as fuel surcharge on this card every month.
The joining fee and annual fee of this card are Rs. 750 each. However, spending a minimum of Rs. 1.2 lakhs on this card in the previous year can get you an annual fee waiver.
3.5% p.m. interest is levied on this card.