The RBL Platinum Delight credit card is a rewards card that comes with exciting reward offers on a variety of purchases and can be considered very similar to the Titanium Delight Credit Card issued by the RBL Bank. It is best suited for people looking for a credit card that allows them to save on all their expenses. With a joining fee of Rs. 1,000, you get 4,000 reward points as a welcome gift. The card gives you an opportunity to earn bonus Reward Points every month on the basis of your monthly spends. With your RBL Platinum Delight credit card, you can earn 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on all purchases, and 2x Reward Points on weekends to make them even more delightful.
These reward points can be redeemed against a variety of options through their dedicated website for rewards. Moreover, you can make the card absolutely free for yourself by getting the annual fee waived off on the basis of your spends. To know more details about the RBL Platinum Delight credit card, its benefits, and fees & charges, keep reading:
RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on weekdays and 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on weekends.
The reward points you earn through your RBL Platinum Delight credit card can be redeemed easily at rblrewards. 1 RP = Rs. 0.25.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions made on the card post reporting loss of the card to the bank.
Spend Based Waiver
The renewal fee is waived off if you spend Rs. 1.5 lacs or more in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 + GST
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 + GST
Foreign Currency Markup
Up to 3.5% on all foreign currency spends
Up to 3.99% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
- A welcome gift of 4,000 Reward Points.
- 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on weekdays.
- 2x Reward Points on weekends.
- Spend-based monthly bonus Reward Points.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- Spend-based annual fee waiver.
- The RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card provides you with a welcome benefit of 4,000 Reward Points if you swipe your credit card for a valid retail spend within 30 days after receiving it.
- The offer can be availed after paying the membership fee of Rs. 1,000.
- The information regarding the welcome bonus will be communicated via SMS or mail at your registered phone number or email ID within 60 days of card issuance.
RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card Rewards:
- On every Rs. 100 spent, you get 2 Reward Points on all purchases on weekdays.
- You earn 2x Reward points, i.e., 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on weekends (Saturdays & Sundays).
- The maximum limit capped for reward accumulation in a month is 1,000 reward points.
- The Reward Points you earn can be redeemed through the dedicated website, i.e., www.rblrewards.com.
- 1 Reward Point = 0.25 for redemption against hotel/flight bookings, mobile recharges, shopping vouchers, and other lifestyle products.
- To redeem the reward points of RBL Bank Credit Cards, you are charged a fee of Rs. 99 + GST on every redemption request.
- You get 1,000 bonus points every month on swiping your card 5 times for transactions worth Rs. 1,000 each in a month.
- The offer is not applicable on fuel transactions made using your credit card in a calendar month.
- The information will be communicated within 30 days of crossing the threshold transaction limit of a calendar month.
Spend Based Annual Fee Waiver
The renewal fee of Rs. 1000 is waived off if you spend more than Rs. 1.5 lacs in the previous year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on all your fuel transaction capped at a maximum limit of Rs. 150 per month. Fuel transactions ranging from Rs 400 to Rs 5,000.
If you want to save on all your purchases, then the RBL Platinum Delight credit card would be a great choice for you. It comes with exclusive reward offers and other spend-based benefits, such as renewal fee waivers and monthly bonus reward points, etc. What makes it even more advantageous is: it offers you 2x Reward Points on weekends and there are high chances that you spend more on weekends than on the weekdays. These rewards points can be redeemed against various options through their dedicated website with a nominal redemption fee. So, you can surely go with the card if you make purchases more often on the weekends, and if you are looking for a card to let you save more.
You can use these reward points for hotel/flight bookings, mobile recharges, shopping vouchers, and several other options available at www.rblrewards.com.
The renewal fee for your RBL Platinum Delight credit card is waived off if you spend over Rs. 1.5 lacs in the previous year.
No, it doesn’t provide zero liability protection for a lost/stolen card.
It can be up to 3.5% on all foreign currency spends.
For the RBL Platinum Delight credit card, 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.25, i.e., 4 Reward Points are equal to 1 Rupee.