It’s been more than 6 years since the RBL Bank serving its customers throughout the country and offering a wide range of products and services. The bank strongly believes in creating nurturing and long-lasting relationships with its customers, employees & partners. To get an RBL you need to meet certain requirements to qualify the eligibility for a credit card. The eligibility requirement differs from card to card.
Eligibility criteria for RBL Bank credit cards
The RBL Bank follows standard eligibility criteria to issue credit cards to the applicants.
- The applicant must be between the age of 21-65 years.
- Must be a salaried or self-employed individual.
- Must have a stable source of income.
- Must have a good credit score.
Documents required to apply for an RBL Bank Credit Card
The listed below documents are required while applying for a credit card. Keep these documents handy.
|Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Voter’s Id, Pan Card, Passport, or any other government-approved ID.|
|Aadhaar Card, Passport, Utility Bills (not more than 3 months old), or any other government-approved ID.|
|Bank Statement or salary slip of last 3 months, last 2 years’ audited financial report, etc.|
Top 10 Credit Cards offered by RBL Bank
Given below is a list of credit cards offered by the RBL Bank.
- RBL World Safari Credit Card
- RBL Bank ShopRite Credit Card
- RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
- RBL Bank Insignia Preferred Banking World Card
- RBL Bank Cookies Credit Card
- RBL Bank Popcorn Credit Card
- RBL Bank Edition Credit Card
- RBL Bank Edition Classic Credit Card
- RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Credit Card
- RBL Movies and More Card
Factors that affect your RBL Bank credit card eligibility
- Age: If you do not satisfy the minimum age requirement, then the bank will reject your credit card application for not meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Income: Another aspect that can affect RBL Credit Card is income. The monthly income should not be less than the minimum requirement.
- Credit Score: Having a low credit score or no credit history might severely limit your options. A good credit score is considered to be between 700 and 750 points or above. Your trustworthiness and capacity to pay off credit payments on time are determined by your credit score.
- Debt to Income Ratio: If your debt exceeds your income, there’s a good chance it’ll damage your eligibility. To Obtain a credit card from the RBL Bank the applicant should access this factor before applying.
- Multiple Credit Card: When applicants have 7-8 credit cards, the eligibility criteria suffer. Having many credit cards reduces your chances of getting a new one. Before issuing a new credit card, the bank analyses how much-unsecured debt you already have.
- Payment Default: If the applicant has a high number of unpaid loans and frequently misses credit card payments, the odds of your application being denied increase. This default will appear on the applicant’s credit report for a long time.
- Multiple Applications: Sending multiple applications at the same time can result in all of them being rejected. It is preferable to submit a single application and wait for the bank’s response.
How to improve your RBL Bank credit card eligibility:
There are numerous strategies to increase your credit eligibility, some of them are included below:
- The first step in increasing your credit card eligibility is to avoid sending repeated applications.
- If you meet the age and income requirements for the credit card you’re asking for, you’ll have a better chance of getting your application approved right away. Carefully read the credit card eligibility requirement.
- If you’re looking for a credit card for the first time, secured credit cards or an entry-level credit card can help you improve your credit score. You can also build your credit history by using Amazon Buy Now Pay Later.
- Do not get behind on credit card payments or loan repayments. Try to pay off all of your bills on time, as the credit card company will look at your credit history to see if you are a regular defaulter.
- Only apply for a credit card if your salary exceeds your debt. Maintaining a favorable debt-to-income ratio is preferable.
To improve your eligibility, start by improving your credit history; having a strong credit score increases your application’s chances of being approved. Avoid sending many applications at once, and review your materials before submitting them to avoid errors in your application.
Yes, when card issuers assess your application, they look at your credit history to see if you’ve ever defaulted. It is crucial to pay all of your bills on time to avoid damaging your credit score.
No, the RBL Bank does not offer credit cards to anybody under the age of eighteen. The minimum age limit is 21 years of age. So you’ll have to wait three years to get an RBL Bank Credit Card. However, RBL Bank provides credit cards to 18 years old as add-on members.