The Punjab National Bank has recently partnered with ‘Patanjali Ayurved Limited‘ to launched two of its co-branded credit cards on the RuPay network: PNB RuPay Select & PNB RuPay Platinum Patanjali Credit Cards. The non-co-branded variants of these two PNB Credit Cards were already there in the bank’s portfolio, and now these co-branded cards are also being issued with an aim to benefit the Patanjali loyal customers. The PNB RuPay Select Credit Card comes with a slightly higher reward rate and benefits as compared to the Platinum variant. It comes with a joining fee of Rs. 500 and earns you 300 Reward Points (equivalent to Rs. 150) as a welcome gift. The annual fee of the card is Rs. 750, which can be waived off very easily if you have used your card at least once every quarter.
Talking about its reward rate, the card earns you 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 you spend, where 1 Reward Point is equivalent to Re. 0.50. Not only this but you can also earn 2% cash back at Patanjali stores. Other than these exclusive saving opportunities, the card allows you to have luxurious travel experiences by providing complimentary airport lounge access at domestic airport lounges every quarter. To know detailed benefits, fees & charges of this card, keep reading the article:
PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- Welcome bonus of 300 Reward Points.
- 2% cashback on shopping worth Rs. 2,500 or more at the Patanjali stores.
- Up to 4 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 150.
- 50 Reward Points on registering for the e-bill facility.
- Complimentary airport lounge access.
- Complimentary insurance cover against accidental death.
- Spend-based waived of the annual fee.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Rewards and Benefits
300 bonus Reward Points on the first transaction and 2x Reward Points for retail purchases within the first 90 days.
Movie & Dining
Exclusive discount/cashback offers across several restaurants.
2 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent, and 2% cashback on Patanjali products.
The Reward Points can be redeemed via the PNB Rewardz account at a value of 1 RP = Re. 0.5.
Complimentary airport lounge access.
Domestic Lounge Access
2 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter.
International Lounge Access
Get accidental death insurance cover worth Rs. 10 lakhs.
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions made on a lost/stolen card if the loss is reported to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
The annual fee for the next year is waived off if the cardholder uses the card at least once every quarter of a year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency transactions.
2.95% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver capped at Rs. 350 per billing cycle.
Cash Advance Charge
2% of the withdrawn amount, subject to a specific minimum amount.
Add-on Card Fee
PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card Features and Benefits
The PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card is very similar to its non-co-branded variant, i.e, the PNB RuPay Select Credit Card other than the exclusive cashback offer on Patanjali products. To understand all the features and benefits of this credit card in detail, refer to the information provided below:
- You get 300 bonus Reward Points on making your first retail transactions within the first 90 days of card issuance.
- You get 2x Reward Points for all the online/offline retail transactions made within the first 90 days.
Reward Points & Cashback Benefits
- You earn 2 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 150 using this credit card.
- No Reward Points are earned on fuel transactions.
- Earn a cashback of 2% on purchasing Patanjali products worth Rs. 2,500 or more.
- The maximum cashback on Patanjali products is capped at Rs. 50 per transaction.
PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card Reward Redemption
- The Reward Points you earn using this card can be redeemed against various products, hotel bookings, movie ticket bookings, DTH/mobile recharges, and a lot more categories.
- You can redeem your points by logging in to your PNB Rewardz account.
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.5.
- You will need a minimum of 500 Reward Points for redemption.
- The Reward Points you earn using this card are only valid for 3 years from the date of accrual.
Airport Lounge Access
You get 2 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter (8 per year) using the PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card.
With this PNB Patanjali Credit Card, you get a complimentary insurance cover worth Rs. 10 lakhs against accidental death or personal disability.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver for all fuel transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000.
- The maximum fuel surcharge waiver is capped at Rs. 350 every billing cycle for this credit card.
The annual fee of Rs. 750 can be waived off for this credit card if you have used your card at least once each quarter in the previous anniversary year.
PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card Fees & Charges
- The joining fee of the PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Card is Rs. 500 and its annual fee is Rs. 750, which can be waived off if the cardholder has used the card at least once in each quarter.
- The Interest rate on this credit card is 2.95% per month.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card is 3.5% of the total amount on all foreign currency spends.
- The cash advance charges of this credit card are as follows:
– PNB Domestic ATMs: 2% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 150.
– Other Domestic ATMs: 2% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 200.
– Overseas ATMs: 2% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 300.
PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card Eligibility & Documentation
The basic eligibility criteria that the applicants need to fulfill in order to get approved for this credit card are as mentioned below. However, other than this, the bank may have some internal criteria as well:
- The age of the primary cardholder should be between 21 years and 65 years.
- The age of the supplementary cardholder should be between 18 years and 65 years.
- The annual income of the primary cardholder should be above Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Any officially valid document (Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, etc) as an identity & address proof.
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Latest 3 months’ salary slips (for salaried individuals) or latest ITR (for self-employed individuals).
PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card Limit
The credit limit that is provided to the PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card generally lies between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lakhs. It varies depending on the credit history and income of individuals. People having a good credit score & a high annual income will most probably get a high credit limit as compared to those having an average score & income. However, if you think that your credit limit is really less than you need, you can contact your card issuer and request a credit limit increase.
How To Apply For the PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card
To apply for the PNB RuPay Select Credit Card, you can either visit your nearest branch with all the required documents and fill in the physical application form, or you can download the application form from the PNB’s official website & apply as follows:
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank.
- Under the section ‘Resource Centre,’ click on ‘Credit Card Application Form.’
- Download the form and take a printout of it.
- Fill in all the required details, attach all the required documents as mentioned above, and submit the form at your nearest branch.
The PBN RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card can be very advantageous for those who are Patanjali loyal customers as they can earn a 2% cashback every time they spend on Patanjali stores. Moreover, the card comes with a decent reward rate and exclusive benefits on other categories as well. From rewards to travel to insurance benefits, the card comes with all the exciting features that can be expected from a basic card. The best thing about this card is: you can make it lifetime free after the first year just by using the card once in each quarter. Moreover, it also provides you with a good credit limit, which can be any amount between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 10 lakhs. So, there is no reason why you can say ‘No’ to this card if you want to have an affordable credit card with maximum benefits.
The annual fee of the PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card is Rs. 750 and its joining fee is Rs. 500.
With the PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Credit Card, you earn 2% cashback on all purchases above Rs. 2,500 with the maximum cashback capped at Rs. 50 per transaction.
The interest rate on the PNB RuPay Select Patanjali Card is 2.95% per month.
The value of 1 Reward Points you earn with this credit card is Re. 0.50.