LIC Titanium credit card is a co-branded card issued by LIC in collaboration with Axis Bank. This is another no annual fee card by LIC that offers exciting rewards based on your spendings. You get upto 2 reward points per Rs 100 spent on LIC premium payments and international spendings and 1 reward point on other categories. The customer also gets several other benefits such as lost card liability and fuel surcharge waiver on this credit card. Read below to know more about this credit card’s features and offers.
LIC Titanium Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- No Annual fee charged
- 2 Reward Point every Rs 100 spent on LIC Premium Payment and International spends
- 1 Reward Point every Rs 100 spent on all categories
- Lost Card Liability cover up to the credit limit
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs 400 and Rs 4000
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
2 Reward Point Per Rs 100 spent on LIC premium payments and foreign spendings and 1 Reward Point Per Rs 100 spent on other categories.
You can redeem your reward point accumulated on your LIC Titanium credit card against the LIC reward catalog.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
Lost card liability cover up to the credit limit of your respective card.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on the conversion amount
52.86 per annum
1% surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 4000 at all fuel stations across India
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% on the withdrawal amount subject to minimum of Rs 500
Add-on Card Fee
LIC Titanium Credit Card Rewards
LIC Titanium credit card customers get rewarded with several benefits. You earn
- 2 Reward Points on every Rs 100 spent on LIC premium payment and international spends
- 1 Reward Point on every Rs 100 spent on other categories.
You can simply redeem the reward points accumulated on your LIC Titanium credit card against the LIC Reward catalog
There are several other benefits associated with the LIC Titanium credit card. Below are stated some benefits of LIC Titanium credit card.
- You lost card liability cover up to the credit limit on your respective card.
- 1% surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions at all fuel stations in India on transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 4000
- No annual fee or renewal fee is charged on this card.
- The customers can convert their purchases into EMI transactions of 6,12 and 24 months using this credit card. The transaction value should be more than Rs 2500.
Eligibility and Documentation
For the customers looking for an affordable card that helps you earn reward points on your spendings. Then, the LIC Titanium card is a great choice. With LIC Titanium credit card, you earn 1 reward point on every Rs 100 spent. You also earn bonus reward points on LIC premium payment and international spending. However, there are only limited redemption options available for the customers to redeem their reward points. What do you think about the LIC Titanium credit card? Do let us know your reviews in the comment section. You can also check LIC VISA Signature credit card.
You can get a surcharge waiver on your fuel transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 4000.
No, there is no fee charged on the first add-on card. However, you shall be charged a fee on every additional card issued. You can avail a maximum of up to 3 add-on cards with your LIC Titanium card.
No, you do not get any welcome bonus on signing up for the LIC Titanium credit card.
You are charged with a redemption fee of Rs 30 on LIC Titanium credit card