The IndusInd Bank Pinnacle World Credit Card is a premium card offering exclusive privileges across several categories. With joining fees of Rs. 14,999, as a welcome benefit, the card offers the opportunity to choose a gift voucher from several popular brands, including Oberoi hotels, BATA, Luxe gift card, Vero Moda, etc. For every transaction of Rs. 100, the card offers 2.5 reward points using the car, i.e., you can save up to 2.5% on your purchases. On booking your movie tickets on BookMyShow, you can enjoy the ‘Buy 1 Get 1 free offer’ and get up to 3 complimentary tickets every month.
Coming to its travel benefits, you get complimentary domestic and international airport lounge visits and complimentary Priority Pass membership. You can also enjoy free golf rounds and lessons every year at some of the premium golf courses across the country. To know more about the benefits of the IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card, keep reading.
IndusInd Bank Pinnacle World Credit Card
Best Suited For
Travel | Shopping |
Movie & Dining
Buy 1 get 1 Free offer (BOGO) on movies with up to 3 complimentary movie tickets every month.
Earn 2.5 reward points per Rs. 100 spent online, 1.5 reward points per Rs. 100 spent on online travel and flight bookings, 1 RP for spends of Rs. 100 on other purchases.
1 RP = Re. 1 for rdeeming against cash credit & 1 RP = 1 InterMile/1 CV Point for redeeming RPs against travel related spends.
Complimentary domestic lounge access and Priority Pass membership with complimentary international lounge access.
Get 4 complimentary golf lessons and 2 complimentary golf games every month.
Domestic Lounge Access
1 complimentary domestic lounge visit every quarter.
International Lounge Access
2 complimentary international lounge visits with the Priority Pass.
Air accident cover that is worth Rs. 25 lakhs and several travel-related insurance covers.
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not liable for any fraudulent transaction done on the card post the issue is reported to the bank.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 100 plus applicable taxes per redemption request
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 100 plus applicable taxes per redemption request
Foreign Currency Markup
International usage charges of 3.5%
3.83 per month ( 46% per annum)
1% fuel surcharge waiver applicable on all fuel transactions
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of cash advance subject to a minimum charge of Rs 300/-
Add-on Card Fee
- Exciting gift vouchers from popular brands like Oberoi Hotels, Luxe, Postcard, Montblack, etc. as a welcome gift.
- Up to 2.5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent.
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free (BOGO) offer on movie tickets via BookMyShow.
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership.
- Complimentary access to domestic & international airport lounges.
- Complimentary EazyDiner Prime membership
- 4 complimentary golf rounds annualy.
- Air accident cover worth Rs. 25 lakhs.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
IndusInd Pinnacle World Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Pinnacle World Credit Card issued by the IndusInd Bank is one of its most popular offerings, as the card offers a wide range of exclusive benefits in various categories. The most significant features and benefits of the Pinnacle World card are mentioned further in this article:
After joining the card membership, as a welcome gift, you can choose any one of the following options:
- An Oberoi hotel gift voucher, which is valid for a period of 6 months. A maximum of 2 vouchers can be used for a single transaction.
- Get a complimentary stay gift voucher at Montblanc India, valid for a period of 6 months.
- A complimentary shopping voucher from exclusive partners like Bata, Pantaloons, Charles & Keith, Hush Puppies, etc.
- A Luxe gift card that is worth Rs. 5,000. The redemption will be allowed till the total value of the gift card is exhausted.
- You also get a complimentary Postcard hotel gift voucher with this card.
- You get a “Buy 1 Get 1” offer on movies on your IndusInd Bank Pinnacle credit card. The offer can be availed thrice every month with a maximum benefit of Rs. 200 each time.
- You also get 20% off on non-movie bookings with BookMyShow and get a maximum discount of up to Rs 200 using your IndusInd Pinnacle credit card.
IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card Airport Lounge Access
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership along with 2 complimentary access to international lounges (every quarter).
- 1 complimentary domestic lounge visit every quarter with the Mastercard lounge program.
- Any visits using the Priority Pass (other than the complimentary access) will be chargeable at $27 per person per visit.
- You get 4 complimentary golf lessons every month.
- You get 2 complimentary golf games every month at selected golf courses in India.
|Accidental air death||Rs. 25 lakhs|
|Lost ticket/missed connection||Rs. 25,000|
|Loss of passport||Rs. 50,000|
|Lost baggage||Rs. 1 lakh|
|Delayed baggage||Rs. 25,000|
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Get a 1% waiver on the fuel surcharge for fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 across all fuel stations in India.
IndusInd Bank Pinnacle World Credit Card Rewards
- Get 2.5 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 you spend on E-commerce transactions.
- Get 1.5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spends on travel-related E-commerce transactions.
- Get 1 Reward point for Rs. 100 you spend on all other purchases.
Reward Points Redemption
The IndusInd Bank reward points are redeemable against several options available at Indusmoments. The following table includes the redemption options and the value each option provides:
|Redemption option||Redemption value|
|Cash Credit||1 RP = Re. 1|
|InterMiles||1 RP = 1 InterMile|
|Club Vistara Points||1 RP = 1 CV Point|
Note: You can redeem a maximum of 25,000 reward points in a statement cycle.
IndusInd Bank Pinnacle World Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the Eligibility Criteria that the applicants need to fulfil to get approved for the IndusInd Pinnacle World Credit Card:
- The applicant should be above 18 years of age and below 65 years of age.
- The applicants should have a minimum annual income of Rs. 10 lakhs.
- The applicants should have a good credit score.
The table given below summarises the documents required to apply for IndusInd Bank Pinnacle World Credit Card:
|Document Proof||Documents acceptable|
|Identity Proof||PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar card, Voter’s ID, etc.|
|Address Proof||Passport, Driving License, Utility Bills, Aadhaar card, Ration card, etc.|
|Income Proof||Latest bank statements or salary slips, Latest ITR.|
How To Apply For the IndusInd Pinnacle World Credit Card?
If you prefer the offline method over the online method, then you can visit the nearest IndusInd branch and fill out the application form for the credit card that you want. To apply online, you can easily apply for a credit card with CardInsider.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Fill in your details.
- Submit your application.
The IndusInd Bank Pinnacle MasterCard Credit Card is a suitable option for those who make online transactions more often. You earn 2.5x reward points on your online transactions made using this credit card. The reward points you earn can also be redeemed against the statement cash, that too with a very good rate of 1 RP = Re. 1.
Moreover, you can save up to Rs. 600 every month on movies, i.e., Rs. 7,200 annually. With a one-time fee of Rs. 13,000, you get various benefits, such as exciting gift vouchers, complimentary Priority Pass, free access to golf sessions, and many more. The greatest feature of the Pinnacle IndusInd card is that it carries no pre-set credit limit. Other card benefits like insurance benefits, fuel surcharge waiver, etc, cannot be ignored when talking about its key features.
However, several cards like HDFC Infinia Credit Card provide all such benefits and are exclusive with a lower joining fee, but you also need to pay an annual fee for them, which is not the case with this card. This was our review of the IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card. Make sure to share yours in the comment section below!
The card carries no annual charges. However, the joining fee for the Pinnacle card is Rs. 14,999.
The interest rate charged on this credit card is Rs 3.83 per month and 46% per annum.
Travel Plus membership card comes with a fee of Rs 5000/-
1 Reward rate = Rs 1 offered for redemption against statement cash using the IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card.
The IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card customer care number is 1860 267 7777.
There is no pre-set limit on the IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card.