The IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card is one of the top-end offerings by the IndusInd Bank. It is a Visa credit card targeted at HNIs (high net-worth individuals). With an inlay of pure 22K gold and a glossy reflective finish, the card feels really premium to hold. While aesthetics is certainly a distinguishing feature of the card, the card also offers real value for money with privileges including a complimentary Priority Pass membership (with unlimited complimentary lounge visits), 24×7 concierge service, air accident cover (worth Rs. 2.5 crores), and many other premium benefits.
Another unique feature of this card is that it has no pre-set credit limit, as the base limit on the revolving credit is quite flexible. You can also save a lot on your international transactions as it comes with a low foreign currency markup fee of 1.8%. In this post, we have discussed in detail all the features, benefits, and rewards that you get with the IndusInd Bank Indulge credit card. Read on to learn more about this premium offering by the IndusInd bank.
IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card
Best Suited For
Travel | Dining | Shopping |
Movie & Dining
Buy One Get One ticket offer on BookMyShow (max transaction capped at Rs. 700 and max 3 free tickets/month)
1.5 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent using the card
Reward Points redeemable against AirMiles, Cash Credit or IndusMoments
Reward Points redeemable against AirMiles, complimentary Priority Pass membership with 2 complimentary international lounge access per quarter, 6 complimentary domestic lounge access per quarter under the Visa Lounge program
Unlimited complimentary golf games/lessons at some of the premium golf destinations in the country
Domestic Lounge Access
6 complimentary domestic lounge access per quarter under the Visa Lounge program
International Lounge Access
Unlimited complimentary international lounge access using Priority Pass
Personal air-accident insurance worth Rs. 2.5 crores
Zero Liability Protection
Zero liability protection from 48 hours prior to the time of reporting the loss of card
Spend Based Waiver
Annual fee waived on expenditure of more than Rs. 20,00,000 in the preceding year
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
1.8% + GST
1.79% per month (or 21.48% annually)
1% fuel surcharge is waived for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs, 4,000.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% (subject to a minimum amount of Rs. 300)
Add-on Card Fee
- First credit card in Indian sub-continent with pure 22K gold inlay.
- No pre-set credit limit.
- 1.5 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent using the card.
- Reward Points redeemable against Airmiles, cash credit, or IndusMoments.
- Complimentary domestic and international lounge access.
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership.
- Buy One Get One offer on movie tickets & discount on non-movie tickets on BookMyShow.
- Unlimited complimentary access to golf games at selected golf courses.
- A lower interest rate of 1.79% per month.
- Personal air accident cover worth Rs. 2.5 crores.
- Lost card liability protection from up to 48 hours prior to the time of reporting the loss of card.
- 24×7 concierge service.
IndusInd Indulge Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Indulge Credit Card is one of the premium cards issued by the bank and hence offers various exclusive privileges. From rewards to travel benefits, it is a card best suited for those who love to spend in different categories. To understand its features and benefits in detail, keep reading:
- Under the Visa lounge access program, cardholders will get 6 complimentary visits to the domestic lounges in a quarter.
- You get unlimited complimentary international lounge access every quarter with the Priority Pass membership.
- For domestic lounge visits using the complimentary Priority pass, you will be charged US $27 per visit.
- Get a 25% discount on rates at Fast Track immigration services at more than 450 locations worldwide.
- Get 20% off on airport transfer services with the Visa Limo Transfer Program.
Movie and Dining Benefits
- Buy one movie or non-movie ticket on BookMyShow and get another ticket absolutely free.
- This benefit can be availed a maximum 3 times in a month, and the maximum ticket price is capped at Rs. 700. You get an additional discount of Rs. 50 on selecting the F&B option.
- You also get a discount of 25% on non-movie tickets on BookMyShow.
- Save Rs. 3,000 on your dining bills twice every year.
- Personal air accident cover worth Rs. 2.5 crores (applicable only in case of loss of life).
- Liability protection in case of loss of card is applicable from 48 hours prior to reporting the loss of card.
24×7 Concierge Service
You get a 24×7 concierge service for assistance regarding hotel/flight bookings with this card. You may dial 1860 267 7777 for IndusInd concierge service.
No Fixed Credit Limit
One unique feature of this credit card is that there is no pre-set credit limit. Although there is a base revolve credit limit, you get the flexibility to spend over and above the base limit.
Low Forex Markup Fee
With the IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card, you can save on your international transactions as it comes with a low forex markup fee of 1.8%.
IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card Rewards
You earn 1.5 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent using the card.
- Reward Points can be redeemed against AirMIles (InterMiles and Vistara), Cash Credits, or IndusMoments (for purchasing select products and shopping vouchers).
- For redemption against AirMiles, 100 Reward Points = 100 Airmiles.
- For redemption against Cash Credit, 1 Reward Point = Re. 1.
- You must have accumulated at least 500 Reward Points for redemption against AirMiles or Cash Credit.
- A maximum of 30,000 reward points can be redeemed in a statement cycle.
Eligibility Criteria For IndusInd Indulge Card
In order to get approved for the IndusInd Indulge Card, you will need to fulfil the following eligibility requirements:
- Salaried applicants must have a minimum annual income of Rs. 36 lakh.
- Self-employed applicants must have a minimum annual income of Rs. 42 lakh.
- Applicant must have a good credit score.
You will also need a few documents while applying for the Indulge Card by IndusInd Bank. The following is a list of all the required documents:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voters ID, Passport, etc. (any one of these).
- Address Proof: Passport, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Income Proof: Latest salary slips/bank statements or Latest ITR.
How To Apply For IndusInd Indulge Credit Card?
You can apply for the IndusInd Indulge Credit Card with Card Insider. Simply click on the Apply Now button on your screen, fill in a few details and successfully apply for the Indulge Card. You will need a few documents, including identity/address proof and proof of income, for your application to be processed. You can also apply offline by visiting your nearest branch and filling out the physical application form. Make sure to carry all the required documents with you.
IndusInd Bank Customer Care
In case you need any assistance or to report the loss of your card, you may dial IndusInd bank’s customer care number 1860 267 7777 from your registered phone number, or alternatively, you can also drop them an email at [email protected].
IndusInd Indulge Credit Card Review
As discussed in the post above, IndusInd bank offers best-in-class benefits to its Indulge card members. Apart from the premium benefits like Priority Pass membership, concierge service, etc, you also get a very good reward rate. Unlike many other credit cards, you earn Reward Points on all categories of spends with this one (at the same rate). These Reward Points can not only be transferred to partner airlines’ AirMiles programs, but you can also redeem them against your card’s outstanding balance (1 Reward Point = Re. 1), which most other credit cards don’t allow.
Although you have to pay a hefty annual membership fee of Rs. 10,000, it is undoubtedly an excellent offering by the bank. It is also worthwhile to have a look at the IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card, which also comes with the same membership fee and offers similar benefits.
That was our review of the IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card. What do you think of this offering by the IndusInd bank? Do let us know in the comments. If you’re an existing cardholder, feel free to share your experience for the benefit of others.
The IndusInd Reward Points are valid for 1 year from the date of accrual. Unsued points expire after 1 year.
Yes, you must have accrued a minimum of 500 Reward Points before you can redeem them.
Yes, you do get 2 complimentary international lounge access per quarter with Priority Pass membership with this credit card.
Yes, you get a personal air-accident insurance cover worth Rs. 2.5 crores (applicable only in case of loss of life) with this credit card.
Yes, this card does support contactless payments with the Visa payWave technology.