The IndusInd Bank Iconia card is issued in two variants by the bank: IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa credit card and IndusInd Bank Iconia Amex Credit Card. The Visa variant comes with exclusive benefits across several categories, including movies, reward points, gift vouchers, etc. With a joining fee of Rs. 3,499, it provides its customers with exciting welcome benefits, including a number of gift cards and vouchers for Amazon, Flipkart, BATA, Titan, and a lot more brands. Other than that, it provides a ‘Buy 1 get 1 free’ offer on movie tickets on Bookmyshow. With your IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa credit card, you get extra reward points on weekends.
It gives you 0.75 Reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on weekdays, and 1 Reward Point on every spend of Rs. 100 on weekends. Not only this, you get complimentary Priority Pass membership that too for yourself and for your add-on cardmember as well. The card has many more other benefits across different categories. If you want to know all about the IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa credit card, its fees & charges, and other features, refer to the information given below:
IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- Gift cards and vouchers for various brands, including, BATA, BIBA, Titan, Pantaloons, Amazon, Flipkart, etc as a welcome benefit.
- 0.75 Reward Point for every spend of Rs. 100 on weekdays and 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 spent on weekends.
- Get 0.70 Reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on utility bills, insurances, government charges, and educational institutions fees.
- Get complimentary priority pass membership.
- 1 complimentary movie ticket every month.
- One complimentary golf lesson and 1 game every quarter.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Rewards and Benefits
The card provides various welcome benefits in the form of gift cards and vouchers that include Montblanc, Luxe Gift card, the Postcard hotel, and vouchers/gift cards for Amazon, Flipkart, Big Bazaar, Zee5, Apollo pharmacy, and many more.
Movie & Dining
Buy 1 get 1 free offer on movie tickets on Bookmyshow.
0.75 Reward Point for every spend of Rs. 100 on weekdays. 1 Reward Point for every spend of Rs. 100 on weekends.
1RP = Re. 1 for redemption against cash, 1 RP = 1 InterMile / 1 CV Point.
Complimentary Priority Pass Membership for you and your add-on cardholder.
Complimentary golf games and lessons at several leading golf clubs in India.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Insurance coverage for lost baggage, delayed baggage, lost passport, lost ticket, and missed connection is provided.
Zero Liability Protection
You will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made on your card if the card is reported lost/stolen to the IndusInd bank within 48 hours.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency spends
3.83% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver is provided.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the transacted amount or Rs. 300 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
IndusInd Iconia Visa Credit Card Features & Benefits:
The IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa Credit Card is among the basic credit cards issued by the bank. It comes with a number of exclusive advantages, including welcome benefits, reward programs, travel privileges, entertainment offers, and many more. Following is the detailed information about the features and benefits of the IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa Credit Card:
The IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa credit card provides exciting welcome benefits that include:
- You can experience Montblanc and choose from an exclusive collection of watches, writing instruments, jewelry, etc.
- Get a Luxe gift card and get access to 30 global luxury and premium brands.
- The Postcard Hotel, a collection of luxury hotels in holiday destinations all over India.
- Get gift cards and vouchers for Amazon, Flipkart, Zee5, Big Bazaar, Apollo pharmacy, BIBA online, OLA cabs, Uber, etc.
- Get exciting gift vouchers of BATA, ALDO, Vero Moda, Titan, William Penn, Pantaloons, etc.
IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa Credit Card Rewards:
- Earn 0.75 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 you spend on weekdays.
- Earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 you spend on weekends.
- You get 0.70 Reward Point for every spend of Rs. 100 on utility bills, Insurance Premium payments, government charges/services, and Educational Institutions fees.
- To redeem your reward points, you can either call the mobile banking number of the bank or you can visit https://www.indusmoments.com/, where you will have to log in and you can then redeem your reward points against any of the options available there.
- If you are an InterMiles member, you can redeem your reward points for InterMiles at the rate: 1 RP = 1 InterMile.
- If you are a Club Vistara member, you can redeem your reward points for Club Vistara points at the rate: 1 RP = 1 Club Vistar Point.
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 1.
- You get complimentary Priority Pass membership for yourself and your add-on cardholder, which means you save Rs. 13,266 per year (US $99 *2).
- Every lounge visit using this Priority Pass will be charged at US $27 + GST per person per visit.
- Enjoy Buy 1 get 1 free offer on movie tickets on Bookmyshow once every month. The price of a free ticket can not be more than Rs. 200.
- Get a 20% discount (up to Rs. 200) on digital workshops, music, comedy shows, etc.
- You get 1 complimentary Golf game access every quarter.
- You get one complimentary golf lesson every quarter.
- You can enjoy these Golf games and lessons at leading golf clubs in Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, and Mumbai.
When you travel, you can enjoy several exclusive benefits, including Flight booking assistance, Pre-trip assistance, hotel reservations, exclusive bookings, flowers, and gifts, etc.
|Accidental air death||Rs. 25 lakhs|
|Lost baggage||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Delayed baggage||Rs 25,000|
|Loss of passport||Rs 50,000|
|Lost ticket||Rs 25,000|
|Missed connection||Rs 25,000|
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel stations for all transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 4,000.
IndusInd Iconia Visa Credit Card Fees & Charges
- The joining fee of the IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa Credit Card is Rs. 3,499. This fee is one-time as you don’t need to pay an annual fee from the second year.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.83% per month.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa Credit Card is 3.5% of the transaction amount. This fee is charged when you make a transaction in a different currency using your credit card.
- The cash advance fee on this credit card is 2.5% of the cash amount withdrawn, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300.
IndusInd Iconia Visa Credit Card Eligibility & Documentation
Getting a credit card is not so easy as it might seem to be. There are certain eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill in order to get approved for a card. The eligibility criteria required for the IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa Credit Card:
- Your age should be between 21 years and 65 years.
- You should have a stable source of income.
- You should have a good credit score.
You will need the following documents to apply for the IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa Credit Card:
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card/PAN Card and a passport size photograph.
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Passport, Utility bills, Driving License, etc.
- Income Proof – Latest bank statements and salary slips or the latest copy of ITR.
IndusInd Iconia Visa Credit Card Limit
The IndusInd Bank has not disclosed anything about the credit limit that is provided with the IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa Credit Card. It is because the credit limit generally varies for different cardholders. There are a few factors, including your past payment history, your credit score, income, etc, that determine your credit limit. The individuals having a high credit score generally get a higher credit limit as compared to the ones having an average credit score. However, the bank always provides the cardholders with an option to request a higher credit limit if their current limit isn’t suddiceient enough. You can contact your credit card customer care and ask them to enhance your credit limit or you can visit your nearest IndusInd branch for the same.
IndusInd Iconia Visa Credit Card Activation & PIN Generation
To activate your IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa Credit Card or to generate its PIN, you can choose any of the methods that are mentioned below:
- You can generate your credit card PIN via internet baking or the IndusInd bank mobile app. Under the Credit Cards section, you will find the option ‘Credit Card Service Request,’ where can generate the PIN of your credit card.
- Another simple way to activate your credit card is to do it via an ATM. Just visit your nearest ATM and from its main menu, find an option of credit card PIN Generation.
- You can also contact your credit card customer and ask them to help you generate your credit card PIN.
If you are looking for a card that has advantages across a variety of categories, then the IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa credit card is for you. It is because it has exciting reward benefits, gift vouchers, movie benefits, travel benefits, golf benefits, and insurance benefits, i.e., almost everything one expects from a credit card. Moreover, one of its great advantages is: it has a joining fee of Rs. 3,499 only, which is a one-time payment as the card comes with no annual fee. In short, once you pay the joining fee, you never need to pay any annual or renewal fee for this card. The ‘buy 1 get 1 free’ offer on movie tickets makes it an even more nice choice for people who love to go to movies. Talking about travel, it provides you with complimentary Priority pass membership. So, the IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa credit card can be considered a good choice for everyone. What are your reviews on this credit card? Let us know in the comment section below.
No, the card doesn’t provide any complimentary lounge access, but it provides you complimentary Priority Pass membership, which you can use to access lounges at a charge of US $27 + GST.
The cash advance charge on IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa credit card is 2.5% of the amount withdrawn subject to a minimum of Rs. 300.
You get 1 free movie ticket every month on booking movie tickets on Bookmyshow using your IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa credit card.
1 Reward Point = 1 Rupee for this card.
Yes, the IndusInd Bank Iconia Visa credit card provides an insurance cover worth Rs. 25 lacs in case of an air accident.