IndusInd Iconia Amex Credit card is launched by the bank with an aim to provide its customers with multiple benefits on one card. With a joining fee of Rs. 3,500, you get exciting welcome benefits under various categories with this credit card. Furthermore, you earn 1.5 reward points on every Rs 100 spent on weekdays and 2 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on weekends. You can redeem these points across various redemption options such as Statement cash, AirMiles, IndusMoments.
You also get a complimentary priority pass membership with access to over 1,000 lounges worldwide. Several other entertainment and lifestyle benefits are associated with this card, such as 1+1 offers on movie bookings, complimentary golf benefits, 24×7 concierge service, and auto assistance. Read below to know more in detail about this credit card.
Indusind Bank Iconia Amex Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movies | Travel | Dining |
Movie & Dining
Buy 1 Get 1 on movie ticket bookings on movie bookings with BookMyShow.
1.5 reward points on every Rs 100 spent on weekdays and 2 reward points on every Rs 100 spent on weekends.
1 Reward Point = Rs 1 for redemption against cash credit & 1 RP = 1 InterMile / 1 CV Point for redemption against the same.
You get Complimentary Domestic lounge access with this AMEX card and a complimentary priority pass membership.
1 complimentary golf game and 1 golf lesson every quarter.
Domestic Lounge Access
8 Complimentary domestic lounge access every year using this credit card.
International Lounge Access
Personal Air Accident cover worth Rs. 25 lakhs
Zero Liability Protection
You get zero liability protection cover against fraudulent charges if reported within the stipulated time period.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 100 per redemption request.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 100 per redemption request.
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all international transactions
3.83% per month ( 46% per annum)
1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions at all fuel stations across India.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% on withdrawal amount subject to a minimum charge of Rs 300
Add-on Card Fee
- Get exclusive hotel and shopping gift vouchers as a welcome benefit
- Buy 1 Get 1 on movie ticket bookings on movie bookings with BookMyShow and Sathyam Cinema
- 1.5 RP on every Rs. 100 spent on weekdays & 2 RP on every Rs 100 spent on weekends.
- Access to leading domestic airport lounges.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership.
- Complimentary golf games and lessons hosted at various locations.
- 24×7 Concierge service and Auto Assistance
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions at all fuel stations across India.
- Personal Air Accident cover worth Rs. 25 lakhs
- As a welcome gift, you get exclusive Montblanc e-gift vouchers with this credit card. The vouchers are applicable across 12 stores located across 6 cities in India. The vouchers are valid for upto 6 months.
- You also get a Luxe Gift card worth Rs. 5,000 redeemable across 30 luxury brands and stores.
- Along with it, you get provided with a complimentary Postcard hotel voucher using this card.
- Additionally, you get a wide range of exclusive vouchers such as Amazon, Flipkart, Big Bazaar, Zee5, Apollo Pharmacy, Biba online, Ola Cabs, Uber, BATA, Vero Moda, Aldo, William Penn, Titan, Pantaloons, Hidesign, Woodland, United Colors of Benetton, Charles & Keith, Louis Phillippe, Hush Puppies, Urban Ladder.
Indusind Bank Iconia Amex Credit Card Rewards
With your IndusInd Iconia Amex credit card, reward points get accrued on your domestic as well as international spendings.
- 1.5 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on weekdays
- 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on weekends
Weekend spends can be classified in the transactions made on Saturdays and Sundays of the offer period using this credit card. Weekdays spend can be classified in the transactions made on any day between Monday to Friday.
How to Redeem Reward Points?
The rewards point accumulated can be redeemed against multiple redemption options such as Airmiles, cash credit, and IndusMoments.
100 RP = 100 AirMiles
1 RP = ₹ 1 Cash Value
You can redeem your Reward Point Accumulated at Indus Moments Reward Portal for special gifts/vouchers
You will need a minimum of 500 reward points to redeem against Cash credit and Airmiles.
BOGO on Ticket Bookings with BookMyShow
You get a Buy 1 Get 1 on movie ticket bookings on movie bookings with BookMyShow. You can get upto 1 free ticket every month. The cost of the complimentary ticket can go upto to Rs 200. In case, where the cost of the ticket is more than Rs 200 the differential amount shall be paid by the customer.
- You get 2 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter.
- You get complimentary Priority Pass membership. Every lounge visit using the Priority Pass will be charged at USD 27 per person per visit.
- You get 1 complimentary golf game every quarter.
- You get 1 complimentary golf lesson every quarter.
IndusInd Iconia Amex credit card provides you with a host of benefits and privileges across various streams. You get multiple benefits on this card in form of welcome gifts, entertainment, travel, and lifestyle benefits at a nominal one-time fee of Rs. 3,500. You can more reward points on your purchase using this card when compared to the Indusind Iconia Visa credit card variant. Moreover, you are provided with a decent reward rate and multiple redemption options. You get a reward rate of Re. 1 which is great considering the redemption option provided on this card. The exclusive travel and lifestyle benefits, including priority pass membership and BOGO offer on movies, are among the most attractive features of the card.
The minimum threshold limit for redeeming reward points for AirMiles is 500 reward points.
No, there is no renewal fee charged on this credit card
No, you do not get any spend-based waiver on the joining fee with this credit card.
Tickets are capped at Rs 200 per ticket using your credit card on BookMyShow
3.83% per month (46% per annum)