The IndusInd Bank has recently launched an exciting credit card by collaborating with EazyDiner, which is a popular online app for dining and table reservations. This card is named EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card. It carries a renewal fee of Rs. 1,999 and welcomes the cardholders with 2,000 bonus Rewards and a complimentary EazyDiner Prime membership, which automatically gets renewed every year. You get a decent reward rate on every category spend and also accelerated points for dining transactions via the EazyDiner app. Other than this, the cardholders get up to 50% additional discount on dining-related spends via EazyDiner, 3x EazyPoints on all the orders, and many more benefits on dining.
Coming to the travel benefits of this credit card, it offers complimentary airport lounge access across various participating domestic lounges in India. Also, this card offers up to 2 free movie tickets every month on BookMyShow. All these benefits of this card make its annual fee totally worth it. For more detailed information about the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card, its fees and charges, and the features, refer to the details given below:
EazyDiner Indusind Bank Credit Card
Best Suited For
Rs. 1,999 plus applicable taxes
Reward Points |
- Welcome bonus of 2,000 bonus RPs once the card’s joining fee is paid.
- Complimentary EazyDiner Prime annual membership that gets renewed every year.
- Up to 50% extra discount on dining spends via the PayEazy on the EazyDiner app.
- Complimentary access to domestic lounges every year.
- Two complimentary movie tickets every month.
- 1% waiver on fuel surcharge.
Rewards and Benefits
2,000 bonus RPs and complimentary membership of EazyDiner Prime.
Movie & Dining
Up to 50% additional discounts on dining spends via the EazyDiner app
4 Reward Points per Rs. 100 retail spend and 10 Reward Points for dining spends through the EazyDiner app.
The reward points earned are redeemable for payment of bills via the EazyDiner app.
Complimentary access to domestic lounges every year
Domestic Lounge Access
2 complimentary access to domestic lounges every quarter.
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
If any unauthorized transaction is performed on the lost or stolen card, the liability will not fall on the cardholder provided that the bank has been reported in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Rs. 1,999 plus applicable taxes
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% of the total transaction amount
3.83% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 at fuel stations.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 300.
Add-on Card Fee
EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card Features and Benefits
The EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card is a recently launched co-branded card that comes with exciting rewards rates and several other benefits across different categories. The following are the detailed benefits & features of this credit card:
- Get 2,000 Eazy Points after the joining fee has been successfully paid.
- Get Complimentary Eazy Diner Prime membership for a year. The membership can be renewed annually after the annual fee has been paid.
Being a credit card targeted at people who dine out very often, the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card come with a number of exclusive dining privileges as follows:
- 25% discount on paying your dining bills via Payeazy on the EazyDiner app.
- Additional 25% off on paying bills using the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card via PayEazy on the EazyDiner app.
- Get complimentary premium alcoholic beverages at selected restaurants across the country.
The EazyDiner IndusInd bank card also offers two complimentary tickets for movies that are worth up to Rs. 200 every month on BookMyShow.
The cardholders get 2 complimentary access to domestic lounges per quarter (8 annually).
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Get a 1 % waiver on the surcharge applicable on fuel purchases between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card Reward Points
The reward rate of the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card in different categories are as mentioned below:
- You get 10 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on dining, entertainment, and shopping.
- You get 4 Reward Points on every other retail spend of Rs. 100.
Other than the Reward points, you can also earn 3x (12 Reward Points per Rs. 100 you spend) EazyPoints on making payments via the EazyDiner IndusInd Card.
The Reward Points accumulated via the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card are redeemable against dining-related spends on the EazyDiner app. These reward points can not be redeemed against cash credit and they expire after one year from the accumulation date.
EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card Fees and Charges
Following are the important charges applicable on the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Card:
- The joining & renewal fee applicable on the card is Rs. 1,999 plus applicable taxes.
- The finance charges applicable on IndusInd Bank EazyDiner Credit Card are 3.83% p.m.
- The foreign currency markup fee applicable on the card is 3.5% of the transaction amount.
- The cash advance fee applicable on EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Card is 2.5% of the amount withdrawn (minimum of Rs. 300).
EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to get approved for the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card have been mentioned below:
|Age||Above 21 years|
|Income||Stable income as a salaried or self-employed|
|Credit Score||Decent credit score (750 or above)|
The documents that are required to apply for the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card have been mentioned below:
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s Id, Driving License, or Passport.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Passport, utility bills, or Driving License.
- Income Proof: Latest salary slips or bank statements (in case of salaried individuals), and audited ITR (in case of self-employed).
How To Apply For The EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card?
The IndusInd Bank EazyDiner Credit Card can be applied by online and offline methods. If you prefer offline methods, then simply visit the bank branch in your city and fill in the application form. If you prefer online ways, then the following steps would guide you to apply for the card:
- Visit Bank’s official website.
- Under ‘Products’ tab, click on Credit Card.
- Select the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card.
- Proceed further to apply as per the website’s directions.
Offers Available On Various Credit Cards on EazyDiner
As EazyDiner is a leading dining services company, various credit card issuers offer exciting deals and discounts on EazyDiner. The detailed information regarding these offers is given in the table below:
|Card Issuer||Offers on EazyDiner|
– Get a 25% discount under EazyDiner Prime membership and a 25% additional discount up to Rs. 1,000 on paying through the EazyDiner IndusInd Credit Card.
– Get flat Rs. 250 discount on the minimum order value of Rs. 1,000 on other IndusInd Credit Cards.
– 40% discount up to Rs. 1,000 on Miles & More World Select Credit Card, Vistara Infinite Credit Card, Magnus Credit Card, Reserve Credit Card, Burgundy Private Credit Card, etc.
– 15% discount up to Rs. 500 on Axis Bank My Zone, Neo Credit Card, AURA Credit Card, Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card, Ace Credit Card, Advantage Credit Card, Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card, etc.
– Get a 25% discount up to Rs. 750 on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
– Get a 15% discount up to Rs. 750 on other ICICI Credit Cards.
|Citi Bank||Get a 20% instant discount up to Rs. 500 on a minimum transaction of Rs. 1500 (up to twice every month)|
|HSBC Bank||Get a 10% instant discount up to Rs. 250 on a minimum transaction of Rs. 1000 (applicable once every month)|
The EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card is a great choice for those who love to dine out frequently. The renewal fee might appear to be quite high, but if you look at all the benefits of this card, it is totally worth it to pay a fee of Rs. 1,999 for such an exclusive credit card. The EazyDiner Prime membership that you get for free with this credit card is worth Rs. 1,995. With this credit card, you don’t only earn accelerated rewards on dining-related spending, but it also offers additional discounts of up to 50% and many more benefits. Other benefits like complimentary lounge access, free movie tickets on BookMyShow, etc, make it more of a luxury credit card that offers great privileges across different categories. The HDFC Regalia Credit Card is also a lifestyle card that offers exciting dining offers, but the EazyDiner co-branded card issued by the IndusInd Bank is still the best for foodies.
This was the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card review from our side. Drop your views on the card in the comments below:
The joining & renewal fee of the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit card is Rs. 1,999 plus applicable taxes.
No, with the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card, you get complimentary EazyDiner Prime membership that gets renewed every year on the renewal of the card.
The interest rate applicable on the card are 3.83% per month.
You get 4 Reward Points per Rs. 100 retail spends other than dining.