Being one of the renowned banks in India, the IDBI Bank provides its customers with great services and products including credit cards. The customers can not only apply for IDBI Credit Cards online, but they can also track the status of their application anytime they want using several online as well as offline methods as per their comfort. In the article we have metioned all the methods to check IDBI bank credit card application status.
How to Check IDBI Bank Credit Card Application Status Online
IDBI Bank customers can check their IDBI bank credit card application status online from the official website of the bank by signing up or logging in to their internet banking account. Following are the detailed steps to do the same:
Through Internet Banking
Step 1: Get started by visiting the IDBI bank website here
Step 2: Go to the “Products” option and move your cursor to the “Cards” and click on Credit Cards.
Step 3: From the ‘Netbanking’ menu select the ‘credit card’ option and click on the ‘Login’ button.
Step 4: Choose the “Continue to login” button
Step 5: Enter your valid credentials such as User ID and password
Step 6: Find an option to track your application status and enter the required details such as your application number, date of birth, and other details. If you have entered valid details, the status of your application will be there on your screen in a few seconds.
The IDBI bank customers can also check their credit card application status by writing a mail to the card issuer. Just ask about your application status and send the mail to [email protected]. Make sure to attract the required details and documents like your name, registered mobile number, date of birth, application reference number/application form number, identity proof, etc, along with the mail.
How to Track IDBI Credit Card Application Offline
The IDBI Bank credit card customers can also check their application status offline using any of the methods given below:
Via Phone Banking
The IDBI bank customers can check their application status by contacting the IDBI Credit Card customer care on their toll-free numbers 1800-209-4324 or 1800-22-1070. Just provide the bank executives with all the required details and ask them to check the status of your application. You will get the required information in a few seconds after this.
By Visiting The Branch
You can also visit your nearest IDBI Bank branch and ask the bank officials about your application status. You might need to provide them with a few necessary details like your application number, PAN Number, date of birth, registered mobile number, etc, and then you will be informed about your IDBI credit card status.
Different Statuses of your Credit Card Application explained
- In Progress: The “Progress” status means that your credit card application status is still being processed.
- Approved: The approved status reflects that your application has been approved by the bank.
- Dispatched: After your credit card application gets approved the dispatch is reflected as your application status. You shall receive an SMS from the bank specifying the expected date of delivery.
- On Hold: “On Hold” status shall reflect on your status when the application has been put on hold by the bank for some reason. The on-hold status indicates that your application has been placed on hold for a variety of reasons, including failed document verification, the requirement for additional papers to complete the procedure, and so on.
- Disapproved: In case you do not fulfill the eligibility requirement of the bank your application shall be disapproved by the bank.
In case your credit card application gets disapproved you can re-apply for this credit card after three months.
IDBI Bank credit card customers can activate their credit card through internet banking or via visiting the nearest branch ATM.
The IDBI Bank customers can check their IDBI Bank credit card application status get touch at 1800-209-4324 or 1800-22-1070.
You should wait up to to 3 months before re-applying for a new IDBI Bank credit card