The Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card was launched recently by the ICICI Bank in partnership with the popular Emirates airlines. It is a travel credit card that is best suited for people who travel frequently via Emirates. The card comes with a joining and annual fee of Rs. 10,000 and welcomes you with 10,000 bonus Skyward miles as well as complimentary Emirates Skywards Silver Tier membership for the first year. This membership can be updated to the Gold Tier every year by achieving the spend milestone. With this card, you earn Skyward Miles every time you spend and the reward rate is up to 2.5 Miles on every spend of Rs. 100.
Along with this reward rate and other benefits, you get exciting travel privileges including complimentary airport lounge access, spa sessions, and many more. Not only this, but you also get complimentary movie tickets, exciting deals on dining, and many more such benefits. So, other than travel, this card has a lot of advantages over other categories as well. To know all the benefits of the Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card and its fees and charges in detail, keep reading the article:
Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card
Best Suited For
Rs. 10,000 + applicable taxes
- Complimentary Skywards Silver Tier membership.
- 10,000 bonus Skywards Miles as a welcome gift.
- Up to 2.5 Skyward Miles on every spend of Rs. 100.
- Unlimited complimentary domestic as well as international lounge access.
- Skywards Miles Gold Tier membership on achieving the milestone spend.
- Exciting dining offers with the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme.
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movie tickets twice every month.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions.
Rewards and Benefits
10,000 Skyward Miles and Emirates Skywards Silver Tier membership.
Movie & Dining
Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movies four times every month.
2.5 Skyward Miles on every spend of Rs. 100 and 1 Skyward Mile on every Rs. 100 spent on insurance and utilities.
The earned Skywards Miles can be redeemed against travel-related spends via the Emirates Skywards website.
Complimentary airport lounge access and spa sessions with the Dreamfolks membership.
Domestic Lounge Access
Unlimited complimentary domestic lounge access every year.
International Lounge Access
Unlimited complimentary international lounge access every year.
Zero Liability Protection
You are not liable for any fraudulent transactions made on a lost/stolen card if the loss is reported to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Rs. 10,000 + applicable taxes
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.50% on all foreign currency transactions.
3.40% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions up to Rs. 4,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the withdrawn amount or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card is a newly launched travel credit card that comes with several exclusive privileges for frequent travelers. Other than travel, the card provides you with exciting benefits over other categories as well. Refer to the following points to understand all its features and benefits in detail:
- You get 10,000 bonus Skywards as a welcome benefit in the first year and as a renewal benefit from the second year.
- You get complimentary Emirates Skywards Silver Tier membership, which will be active till the card remains active.
- These welcome benefits are subject to the payment of the joining fee.
- You get 2.5 Skyward Miles on every retail spend of Rs. 100.
- You get 1 Skyward Mile on every Rs. 100 spent on insurance and utility categories.
- No Skyward Miles are earned on selected spends like fuel transactions, balance transfers, cash withdrawals, EMI transactions, etc.
- The earned Skyward Miles are automatically credited to the cardholder’s Emirates Skywards account.
- You can redeem your earned miles against flight bookings, hotel bookings, and a lot of other options available on the Skywards website.
You get Emirates Skywards Gold Tier membership on achieving a total annual spend of Rs. 15 lakhs or more, out of which a minimum of Rs. 10,000 should be spent on Emirates.
- You get unlimited complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter.
- You get unlimited complimentary international lounge access and spa sessions.
- All these benefits are offered to you under the complimentary Dreamfolks membership you get with this card.
Movie & Dining Benefits
- You get Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on booking movie tickets through BookMyShow with the maximum price of the complimentary ticket is capped at Rs. 750 per ticket.
- You get exciting deals in dining with the ICICI Bank’s Culinary Treats Programme.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions worth up to Rs. 4,000 in India.
Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card Fees & Charges
- The Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card charges a joining and annual fee of Rs. 10,000.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.40% per month, i.e, 40.80% per annum.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the Emirates ICICI Bank Emeralde Card is 3.5% on all foreign currency transactions. This fee is charged when you make a transaction in a different currency using your credit card.
- The cash advance fee (cash withdrawal charges) on this credit card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card Eligibility Criteria & Documentation
The basic eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill in order to get the Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card is as mentioned below:
- The age of the primary cardholder should be above 21 years.
- The age of the supplementary cardholder should be above 18 years.
- The applicant should have a stable source of income with a high net worth.
- The applicant should have a good credit score.
You will need the following documents in order to apply for this credit card:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voters’ Id, PAN Card, Driving License, etc (any one of these).
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Utility bills, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Income Proof: Latest bank statements/salary slips, or Latest ITR.
How To Apply For The Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card
You can apply for the Emirates ICICI Bank Emeralde Card online as well as offline at your convenience. To apply offline, just visit your nearest ICICI Bank branch with all the required documents and fill in the physical application form for the same. If you want to apply online, just visit the ICICI Bank’s Emirates co-branded cards page by clicking here. Scroll down and click on ‘Get Emeralde Card Online.’ You will be redirected to a new page to start your application process. Fill in all the required details and proceed further accordingly.
The Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card is one of the three co-branded travel cards there was recently launched by the bank. Earlier, the Standard Chartered Bank used to offer a credit card in partnership with Emirates airlines (Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card), which is now discontinued, and hence the ICICI Bank has become the only card issuer that is issuing cards with Emirates airlines currently. It is a great choice for people who travel frequently via Emirates Airlines and being a premium card, it also requires you to be a high net worth individual.
So, if you are someone with a high annual income and find this card suitable for you, you should apply for it without any further delay. However, if you want an Emirates co-branded card with a lower annual fee, you can check the other two Emirates co-branded cards launched by the ICICI Bank. If you have any further doubts related to this card, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!
The annual fee of this credit card is Rs. 10,000 plus applicable taxes.
Yes, the price of the complimentary movie ticket you can get with this card is capped at Rs. 750 per ticket.
No, the Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card doesn’t provide you with an annual fee waiver.
Yes, with the Emirates ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card, you get 10,000 bonus miles every year after payment of the annual fee.