The Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card was launched recently by the ICICI Bank in partnership with the popular Emirates airlines. It is a travel credit card that is best suited for people who travel frequently via Emirates. The card comes with a joining and annual fee of Rs. 10,000 and welcomes you with 10,000 bonus Skyward miles as well as complimentary Emirates Skywards Silver Tier membership for the first year. This membership can be updated to the Gold Tier every year by achieving the spend milestone. With this card, you earn Skyward Miles every time you spend and the reward rate is up to 2.5 Miles on every spend of Rs. 100.
Along with this reward rate and other benefits, you get exciting travel privileges including complimentary airport lounge access, spa sessions, and many more. Apart from this, you are also entitled to get complimentary movie tickets, exciting deals on dining, and many more such benefits. So, other than travel, this card has a lot of advantages over other categories as well. To know all the benefits of the Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card and its fees and charges in detail, keep reading the article:
Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movies four times every month. Exclusive dining offers with ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme.
2.5 Skyward Miles for every Rs. 100 spend on all transactions and 1 Skyward Mile on every Rs. 100 spent on insurance and utilities.
The earned Skywards Miles can be redeemed via Emirates Skywards website against travel-related spends.
Complimentary airport lounge access and spa sessions with the Dreamfolks membership.
Domestic Lounge Access
Complimentary unlimited access to domestic lounges per year.
International Lounge Access
Unlimited access to international lounges.
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be held responsible for any fraudulent transaction that takes place through his card in the case of loss or theft of the card if the same is reported to the bank within 7 days from the date of loss.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.50% on all international transactions.
3.40% per month
On all fuel transactions up to ₹ 4,000, you will get a surcharge waiver of 1%.
Cash Advance Charges
Higher of Rs. 500 or 2.5% of the amount withdrawn.
Add-on Card Fee
- Complimentary Skywards Silver Tier membership.
- 10,000 bonus Skywards Miles as a joining benefit.
- On every Rs. 100 spent, you will get 2.5 Skyward Miles.
- Unlimited complimentary access to domestic as well as international lounges.
- Skywards Miles Gold Tier membership on achieving the milestone spend.
- Under the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme, you will get exclusive deals on dining.
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movie tickets twice every month.
- Surcharge waiver of 1% on fuel transactions.
Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card is a newly launched travel credit card that comes with several exclusive privileges for frequent travelers. Other than travel, the card provides you with exciting benefits over other categories as well. Refer to the following points to understand all its features and benefits in detail:
- The cardholders will get a bonus of 10,000 Skywards as a welcome benefit in the first year and as a renewal benefit from the second year.
- You get complimentary Emirates Skywards Silver Tier membership, which will be active till the card remains active.
- These welcome benefits will be granted after you have paid the joining fee on the credit card.
- On every Rs. 100 spent on retail purchases, you will get 2.5 Skyward Miles.
- On every Rs. 100 spent on utilities and groceries, you will get 1 Skyward Mile.
- No Skyward Miles are earned on selected spends like fuel transactions, balance transfers, cash withdrawals, EMI transactions, etc.
- The earned Skyward Miles are automatically credited to the cardholder’s Emirates Skywards account.
- The miles can be redeemed against flight bookings, hotel bookings, and a lot of other options available on the Skywards website.
You get Emirates Skywards Gold Tier membership on achieving a total annual spend of Rs. 15 lakhs or more, out of which a minimum of Rs. 10,000 should be spent on Emirates.
- The cardholders will get complimentary unlimited access to domestic lounges every quarter.
- You get unlimited complimentary international lounge access and spa sessions.
- All these benefits are offered to you under the complimentary Dreamfolks membership you get with this card.
Movie & Dining Benefits
- You get Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on booking movie tickets through BookMyShow with a capping of Rs. 750 per ticket on the complimentary ticket.
- You get exciting deals in dining with the ICICI Bank’s Culinary Treats Programme.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions worth up to Rs. 4,000 in India.
Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card Fees & Charges
- This card charges a joining and annual fee of Rs. 10,000.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.40% per month, i.e, 40.80% per annum.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the Emirates ICICI Bank Emeralde Card is 3.5% on all foreign currency transactions.
- The cash advance fee (cash withdrawal charges) on this credit card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card Eligibility Criteria & Documentation
The basic eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill in order to get the Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card is as mentioned below:
- The age of the primary cardholder should be above 21 years.
- The age of the supplementary cardholder should be above 18 years.
- The applicant should have a stable source of income with a high net worth.
- The applicant should have a good credit score.
You will need the following documents in order to apply for this credit card:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voters’ Id, PAN Card, Driving License, etc (any one of these).
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Utility bills, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Income Proof: Latest bank statements/salary slips, or Latest ITR.
How To Apply For The Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card
You can apply for the Emirates ICICI Bank Emeralde Card online as well as offline at your convenience. To apply offline, just visit your nearest ICICI Bank branch with all the required documents and fill in the physical application form for the same. If you want to apply online, just visit the ICICI Bank’s Emirates co-branded cards page by clicking here. Scroll down and click on ‘Get Emeralde Card Online.’ You will be redirected to a new page to start your application process. Fill in all the required details and proceed further accordingly.
The Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card is one of the three co-branded travel cards there was recently launched by the bank. Earlier, the Standard Chartered Bank used to offer a credit card in partnership with Emirates airlines (Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card), which is now discontinued, and hence the ICICI Bank has become the only card issuer that is issuing cards with Emirates airlines currently. It is a great choice for people who travel frequently via Emirates Airlines and being a premium card, it also requires you to be a high net worth individual.
So, if you are someone with a high annual income and find this card suitable for you, you should apply for it without any further delay. However, if you want an Emirates co-branded card with a lower annual fee, you can check the other two Emirates co-branded cards launched by the ICICI Bank. If you have any further doubts related to this card, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!
The annual fee of this credit card is Rs. 10,000 plus applicable taxes.
Yes, the price of the complimentary movie ticket you can get with this card is capped at Rs. 750 per ticket.
No, the Emirates Skywards ICICI Emeralde Credit Card doesn’t provide you with an annual fee waiver.
Yes, with the Emirates ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card, you get 10,000 bonus miles every year after payment of the annual fee.