Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card is a co-branded credit card for which Tata Group and HDFC Bank have partnered with each other. With the launch of this credit card, the individuals who are loyal to both Tata brands and HDFC Bank will get the most benefit as you will get 2% of the amount transacted back in the form of NeuCoins while you shop at the Tata Brands. You will get lesser NeuCoins while you spend on Non-Tata Brands using this credit card. The cardholders will also get bonus NeuCoins in the form of a welcome benefit. There is also a great introductory offer wherein a cardholder will get additional NueCoins while they shop on the Tata Neu Application or Website.
Apart from NeuCoins, the cardholders will also get some additional benefits such as complimentary access to domestic airport lounges, surcharge waiver on fuel transactions, spend-based waiver of the renewal fee, zero liability protection, etc. All in all, this credit card is a great launch that provides some exclusive benefits. Keep reading the article to know more about the features of the Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card in detail :
Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card
Best Suited For
Rs. 499 + Taxes
Reward Points |
- 499 NeuCoins in the form of welcome benefit.
- 2% back as NeuCoins while shopping at Tata brands.
- 1% back as NeuCoins while shopping at Non-Tata brands.
- Complimentary access to domestic airport lounges.
- 1% surcharge waiver on fuel transactions.
- Spend-based waiver of renewal fee.
Rewards and Benefits
In the form of welcome benefits, the cardholders will get 499 NeuCoins.
Movie & Dining
2% back and 1% back in form of NeuCoins while shopping on Tata and Non-Tata Brands respectively.
The earned NeuCoins can be redeemed via the Tata Neu application or website on specified Tata brands.
Complimentary access to domestic airport lounges.
Domestic Lounge Access
4 complimentary visits to the domestic airport lounges, limited to 1 visit per quarter.
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholders will not be held liable for any fraudulent transaction that takes place through their credit card in the event of loss or theft of the card if the same is reported to the bank within 7 days from the date of loss or theft.
Fees & Charges
Rs. 499 + Taxes
Rs. 499 + Taxes
Spend based Waiver
The renewal fee of Rs. 499 is eligible for a waiver if the cardholder spends an amount increasing Rs. 1 Lakh in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 per redemption request
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 per redemption request
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on the cross currency transactions
3.75% per month (45% annually)
1% of the fuel surcharge will be waived off on fuel transactions.
Cash Advance Charge
Higher of 2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 500.
Add-on Card Fee
Tata Neu HDFC Bank Plus Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card is a unique launch that provides amazing benefits to the cardholders while they shop on the Tata brands. On the other hand, the cardholders will also get benefits while they shop on Non-Tata brands as well. For are the details of the benefits that come along with Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Cards –
- The credit cardholders will get 499 NueCoins on the Tata Neu Application only when the cardholders perform a successful transaction using their credit card in the first 30 days of the card issuance date. The NeuCoins will be credited to your account within 60 days from the date of the transaction.
- This welcome benefit is not applicable on First Year Free and Lifetime Free credit cards.
You can earn an additional 5% of the amount transacted back in the form of NeuCoins when you spend on the Tata Neu Application or Website post downloading the Tata Nue Application and registering for the Tata NuePass.
- With this credit card, the cardholders will get 4 complimentary visits to the domestic airport lounges. This visit is limited to 1 visit per quarter. Rs. 2 per visit to the lounge will be charged on the VISA/ RuPay Credit Card Variants.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- The cardholders will get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000 at all fuel stations in India.
- The surcharge amount is capped at Rs. 250 per statement cycle.
- The renewal fee of the Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card will be waived off if the credit cardholder spends an amount of Rs. 1 Lakh or more using his credit card in an anniversary year.
Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card Reward Points
- 7% NeuCoins on Tata Neu app/website (including 5% coins that you earn on activating the NeuPass)
- 2% of the amount transacted back in the form of NeuCoins on Non-EMI spends on Tata partnered brands.
- 1% of the amount transacted back in the form of NeuCoins while spending on Non-Tata brands and merchant EMI spends.
- You can earn a maximum of 500 NeuCoins per month on property management spends including rent payments.
- NeuCoins will not accrue on transactions done towards wallet loads, fuel transactions, and smart EMI.
- The NeuCoins earned with the Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card can be redeemed to make purchases on the Tata Neu Application or Website for the Tata partnered brands such as – Tata 1mg, AirAsia India, Croma, Westside, Bigbasket, Tata CLiQ, Tata CLiQ Luxury, Hotel Bookings/Purchases on IHCL, and Qmin.
- For the purpose of redemption, monetary vale of 1 Neu Coin = Re. 1.
- You can select Tata Pay as the payment method while purchasing products on the Tata Neu Application/ Website to redeem the NeuCoins.
- The NeuCoins are valid for a period of 1 year from the date of the transaction on which you earned NeuCoins.
Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card – Fees and Charges
- The credit cardholders will have to pay a fee of Rs. 499 as the joining and renewal fee on this credit card.
- On every overdue amount, you have to pay an interest of 3.75% per month, which comes out to be 45% annually.
- You have to pay 3.5% of the amount transacted on all the international transactions done using this credit card.
- As a cash advance fee. the higher of Rs. 500 or 2.5% of the cash withdrawn has to be paid.
- You have to pay Rs. 99 for each redemption request that you place.
Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The applicant has to fulfill the below-mentioned points in order to be eligible for this credit card –
- The applicant should be an Indian resident.
- He should be either salaried or self-employed.
- In case the applicant is a salaried individual, he should be between 21 years to 60 years of age and should earn a minimum of Rs. 25,000 per month.
- In case the applicant is a self-employed individual, he should be between 21 years to 65 years of age and should be filling an ITR of a minimum of Rs. 6 Lakhs per annum.
The applicant should have the following documents ready if he wants to apply for this credit card –
|Document Proof||Documents acceptable|
|Identity Proof||PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar card, Voter’s ID, etc.|
|Address Proof||Passport, Driving License, Utility Bills, Aadhaar card, Ration card, etc.|
|Income Proof||Latest bank statements or salary slips, Latest ITR.|
How to Apply for the Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card?
To apply for this credit card, you can simply log in to the HDFC Bank’s official website, and look for this credit card on the bank’s website. Apply for it by providing the required documents.
Alternatively, you can also visit the official website of Tata Neu or download and install the Tata Neu application, and apply then for this credit card through the website or phone application.
Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card is a decent credit card providing amazing deals to the applicants who are true to both HDFC Bank and Tata brands. After the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card & Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, this card might also become one of the best shopping credit cards in the country. You can not only earn NeuCoins while you shop on Tata brands but can also earn while you spend on non-Tata brands as well. Apart from this, you will also get additional NeuCoins in the form of a welcome benefit. This credit card is also a great option for those who frequently travel domestically by air as this card provides complimentary access to domestic lounges as well. Therefore, for an applicant who is an HDFC bank account holder and also shops quite frequently on Tata brands, this is a go-to card for him.
No, NeuCoins can be earned both while you shop for Tata and Non-Tata brands.
Yes, you get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 at all fuel stations in India. The surcharge amount is capped at Rs. 250 per billing cycle.
Yes, you get 4 complimentary domestic lounge access per calendar year with this credit card. The access is limited to 1 visit per quarter.
The NeuCoins can be redeemed while making purchases on the Tata Nue Website or Application for specific Tata brands.
The credit cardholders will have to pay a fee of Rs. 499 + Taxes as the joining fee on this credit card.
Yes, the renewal fee of Rs. 499 of the Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card can be waived off if the cardholder spends Rs. 1 Lakh or more using his credit card in an anniversary year.