With something exclusively designed for the shopping freaks at Shoppers Stop, Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Bank Credit Card comes with exciting benefits and rewards that will help you to stay stylish the whole year. It is specially designed to complement the people who are crazy for shopping and love to remain stylish and updated in terms of fashion.
The cardholders get numerous First Citizen Points on shopping at Shoppers Stop brand and other brands as well. Along with this, you also get a free First Citizen BLACK membership. The card has been launched with such great features, keeping in mind the spending capacity of the customers and increased footfall at the Shoppers Stop stores. The joining fee and renewal fee of this card is Rs. 5,000.
This card comes with multiple features and benefits, enabling the customers to enjoy a great shopping experience. It is a more premium Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Cardversion.
Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Bank Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
Earn 20 First Citizen Points on every Rs. 150 spent on Shoppers Stop Private Label brands, 15 First Citizen Points on every Rs. 150 spent on all other Shoppers Stop brands & 5 First Citizen Points on every Rs. 150 spent on all retail transactions.
The points can be redeemed against the purchases made at the Shoppers Stop Outlet or through their official website.
You get to enjoy complimentary access to domestic and international lounges.
Domestic Lounge Access
16 complimentary lounge access at domestic airports (maximum 4 times in a quarter).
International Lounge Access
Complimentary Lounge Access at international airports - 8 times in a calendar year, maximum 2 times in a quarter
Get accidental air death cover up to Rs. 3 crore, emergency overseas hospitalization for up to Rs. 50 lakh, and credit liability up to Rs. 9 lakh.
Zero Liability Protection
For any fraudulent transaction post the loss of the card, the cardholder will not be liable if the loss of card is reported to the 24-hour call centre immediately.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% (plus applicable taxes)
3.6% per month (or 43.2% annually)
Fuel surcharge waiver of 1%, maximum up-to Rs. 500 per statement cycle, at all the petrol pumps across India
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 whichever is higher
Add-on Card Fee
- Complimentary First Citizen BLACK membership.
- 20 First Citizen Points can be earned on every Rs. 150 spent on Shoppers Stop Private label brands (capping of 2,000 First Citizen Points per month)
- 15 First Citizen Points can be earned on every Rs. 150 spent on all other Shoppers Stop brands (capping of 2,000 First Citizen Points per month)
- 5 First Citizen Points can be earned on every Rs. 150 spent on all retail transactions except fuel and wallet.
- Complimentary access to the domestic lounge and international lounge.
- Enjoy a complimentary First Citizen Black membership worth Rs.4500.
- Get 16 domestic and 8 international lounge access annually with a Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Reward points can only be redeemed on the Shoppers Stop platform.
- This card does not provide any dining or movie benefits.
Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Bank Credit Card – Features and Benefits
It is very evident from the name of the card that it is designed for that group of people in the society who would freely spend on shopping through Shoppers Stop brand and its other private label brands. Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card comes with multiple features and benefits related to shopping, lounge benefits, welcome gift etc. Following is the list that explains the features and benefits the card carries: –
- You get a Shoppers Stop voucher worth Rs. 1,500 as a welcome gift which will be redeemable on shopping of minimum Rs. 5,000 on all Private Label Brands.
- Enjoy complimentary First Citizen BLACK Membership
- On spending of every Rs. 150 at Shoppers Stop Private label brands, get rewarded with 20 First Citizen Points (upto 2,000 First Citizen Points per month)
- On spending of every Rs. 150 at all other Shoppers Stop brands, get rewarded with 15 First Citizen Points (upto 2,000 First Citizen Points per month)
- On spending of every Rs. 150 on all retail transactions excluding fuel and wallet, get rewarded with 5 First Citizen Points
The points can be redeemed while shopping at the Shoppers Stop outlet or through online platform.
Following are the travel benefits that the Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card has:
- 16 complimentary domestic lounge visits in a calendar year (maximum of 4 per quarter)
- 8 complimentary international lounge visits in a calendar year (maximum of 2 per quarter)
- In case of emergency, you get emergency hospitalization coverage of up to Rs. 50 Lakhs.
- Accidental air death cover amounting to Rs. 3 Crores.
- You shall also receive credit liability cover of Rs. 9 lakhs.
Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card: Fees and Charges
- The fees and charges for the Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card are Rs. 4,500 + the applicable taxes.
- The renewal membership fee is also Rs. 4,500 + the applicable taxes.
- The interest rate on The Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit card is 3.6% per month (43.2% annually).
- The foreign currency mark-up charges for this card are 3.5%.
- The Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card cash advance fee is 2.5%, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
Eligibility Criteria for Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card
The eligibility criteria to be the owner of the Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card are as follows:
- In the case of a salaried individual, the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years, and the maximum age of the applicant should be 60 years, and his net monthly income should be more than Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- In the case of a self-employed individual, the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years, and the maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years, and he should be submitting an ITR (Income Tax Return) of more than Rs. 8 Lakhs.
Documents Required for Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card
The following is the list documents that are required to apply for Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card:
- Identity Proof – PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, and Utility Bills in the name of the person who wants to apply for a Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card
- Income Proof – Salary slips of the previous three months (in case of salaried Indian national) or Bank Statement for the previous six months. ITR (Income Tax Return) in case of a self-employed Indian national.
How to Apply for Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card
The application for Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card issuance can be submitted online or offline.
- If you wish to apply for it online, click here. You will be taken to the HDFC Bank’s Credit Card page, select Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card, submit the documents they ask for, and you are done. The request will be then forwarded to the bank officials for processing.
- If you wish to apply for it offline, walk into your nearest branch, fill in the application form, and submit all the required documents, such as ID proof, Address Proof, and Income Proof.
Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card Review
The Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card is one of the great HDFC cards for the elite section of society who would love to shop either at the Shoppers Stop outlet or their registered store online. With the introduction of this card, the customers will be able to enjoy a highly rewarding shopping experience. The reward points will get credited into the customers’ accounts which can then be redeemed during their next shopping sessions.
Also, the card is enabled for contactless and secure payments, making the customer’s shopping experience through the retail outlets smooth and easy. Hence, shopping enthusiasts can surely opt for this card and enjoy remarkable First Citizen Points benefits and other features.
You are charged an annual fee of Rs. 4,500 plus applicable taxes.
The points can be redeemed against the purchases made at Shoppers Stop outlet or its registered online store.
Any individual above the age of 21 years can apply for this card. The bank officials with then check your eligibility and issue you the card if they are satisfied with the documents.
You must pay the renewal fee of Rs. 4,500 + applicable taxes for Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Bank Credit Card.