Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card is a lucrative card for people who love to shop at Shoppers Stop and like to stay updated on fashion trends. It offers complementary Shoppers Stop Membership to people who avail of this card. This co-branded credit card is specially designed for consumers seeking generous rewards while purchasing at Shoppers Stop.
The cardholders get exclusive benefits such as accrual of multiple reward points on shopping purchases and redeeming them later against further purchases that they make at Shoppers Shop. Apart from rewards points, cardholders also get special offers on delivery and grocery platforms such as Swiggy, Zomato and BigBasket. This is a lifetime free card, and eligible customers who wish to have an elite shopping experience at Shoppers Stop can avail of it.
Keep reading for more benefits and features of the Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
Earn 6 First Citizen Points on every Rs.150 spent on Private Label Brands and 2 First Citizen Points on every Rs.150 spent on all other retail transactions except fuel and wallet.
The points can be redeemed on purchases made in Shoppers Stop Outlet or online through Shoppers Stop website.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder shall not be liable for any fraudulent transaction done on the card post reporting the loss of card to the bank.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on conversion amount (plus tax)
3.6% per month or 43.2% per annum
Cardholders get a 1% fuel surcharge waived (up to Rs. 250 per statement cycle), across all petrol stations in India.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5 % of the transaction amount subject to a minimum charge of Rs 500.
Add-on Card Fee
- Complimentary Shoppers Stop Membership.
- Get a Shoppers Stop Voucher worth Rs.500 as a welcome benefit redeemable when you shop for a minimum of Rs. 5000 from Private Label Brands.
- Earn 6 First Citizen Points on private-label brands at Shoppers Stop per Rs. 150 spent (capped at 500 monthly points).
- Earn 2 First Citizen Points per Rs. 150 spent on other Shoppers Stop brands and miscellaneous categories (except wallet and fuel).
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel stations (up to Rs. 250 per statement cycle)
- All points will be reflected in the Shoppers Stop account and can be redeemed only in the platforms and outlets
- Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card is a lifetime free card with zero annual and joining fees.
- You can also make UPI payments by linking your RuPay credit card.
- Reward points (First Citizen Points) can only be availed on the Shoppers Stop platform or outlets.
- This card does not provide any golfing benefits, and you will also not have access to domestic or international lounges.
Shoppers Stop HDFC Credit Card Features and Benefits
Following are the detailed features and benefits of the Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card:
Cardholders get a voucher worth Rs. 500 as a welcome benefit, which can be redeemed on a minimum spend of Rs. 3000 on private-label brands at Shoppers Stop.
Get 2000 First Citizen Points when you spend Rs. 2 Lakhs annually.
- Enjoy complimentary Shoppers Stop Membership
- For every Rs.150 spent on retail transactions, cardholders earn First Citizen Points.
- Get 6 First Citizen Points on private-label brands at Shoppers Stop on every Rs.150 spent (capped at 500 points per month).
- Get 2 First Citizen Points for every Rs. 150 spent on all brands and categories, including spends within and outside Shoppers Stop, except for wallet and fuel transactions.
- The reward points can be redeemed against the purchases made at Shoppers Stop at the retail outlet or through the website.
- The reward points are not transferable for cash or credit
- The reward points cannot be exchanged for gift vouchers
- The reward points cannot be used to make a purchase through Cash On Delivery
- The reward points are valid for one year from the date of issue
Grocery and Dining Benefits
Get PayZapp offer up to Rs. 1,500 per month on select vendors like Swiggy, Zomato, and BigBasket
Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility of the applicant to apply for the Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card is as follows :
- For self-employed Indian Citizens, the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 65 years, and he should have submitted an ITR of Rs.6 Lakhs or more
- For salaried Indian Citizens, the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 60 years with a net monthly salary of Rs. 20,000 or more.
Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card Fees and Charges
- Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card is a lifetime free card, so you don’t need to pay any joining or annual fee for this.
- The interest rate on this card is 3.6% per month. Interest is charged on the outstanding amount not paid by the due date.
- The cash advance fee on this credit card is 2.5% of the transaction amount or a minimum of Rs. 500.
- The forex markup fee on this credit card is 3.5% on all foreign currency transactions.
Comparison Between Shoppers Stop & Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card
Let’s compare the Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card with the Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Bank Credit Card. While both cards are ideal for purchases at Shoppers Stop, they have some differences.
|Shoppers Stop HDFC Credit Card
|Shoppers Stop Black HDFC Credit Card
|Rs. 4,500 + GST
|Rs. 4,500 + GST
|Earn 6 First Citizen Points on every spend of ₹150 Get 2 First Citizen Points for every Rs. 150 spent on all brands and categories, including spends within and outside Shoppers Stop
|You can earn 20 First Citizen Points for every Rs. 150 spent on Shoppers Stop Private Label brands. For all other Shoppers Stop brands, you can earn 15 First Citizen Points per Rs. 150 spent.
|Domestic Lounge Access
|International Lounge Access
Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card Review
The Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card is an exclusive HDFC card with attractive shopping benefits. Customers gain access to an exclusive Shoppers Stop membership that allows them to gain rewards when they purchase at Shoppers Stop. The reward points are credited to the Shoppers Stop account, which the members can redeem against the purchases made at Shoppers Stop either at the store or through the website.
This card offers lifetime free membership, but reward points expire after 1 year from issuance. It’s ideal for those seeking a seamless shopping experience at Shoppers Stop.