The HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card, exclusively designed for doctors, has been made to complement the lifestyle of doctors, by providing attractive travel benefits and features that will be best suited for the doctors. You are rewarded with reward points not on retail spends but also on paying rent and utility bills. Apart from this, you are eligible to enjoy luxurious travel by gaining access to lavish airport lounges across the globe every year by using the Priority Pass.
Considering the international travel needs of the doctors, this card offers a low Foreign Currency Markup fee of 2%. It is a Reward based card wherein you get 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spend on retail purchases including payment of rent and utility bills. The membership fee of Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card is placed at Rs. 2,500 per annum. It provides you with the benefit of renewal fee waiver on the basis of amount you spend in the previous year. Keep reading the article to know more about the features and benefits that come along with this card.
HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
Earn 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent on all retail transactions
Reward points can easily be redeemed for hotel and flight bookings, premium products and vouchers through HDFC regalia Rewards Points can also be redeemed against cash
You get to enjoy complementary access to domestic and international lounge using HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card
Domestic Lounge Access
Complimentary Lounge Access at airports across India - 12 times in a calendar year
International Lounge Access
6 Complimentary International lounge visits using the Priority Pass Membership
Air accident insurance worth Rs. 1 Crore, Emergency overseas hospitalization cover worth up to Rs. 15 Lakhs, Credit liability cover worth up to Rs 9 Lakhs
Zero Liability Protection
Spend Based Waiver
Upon spending Rs. 3 Lakhs or more in the previous year, renewal fee of Rs. 2,500 for HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card will be waived off
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 (plus applicable taxes)
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 (plus applicable taxes)
Foreign Currency Markup
2% (plus applicable taxes)
3.49% per month (or 41.88% annually)
Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on a minimum and maximum spend of Rs. 400 and Rs. 5000 respectively at all the petrol pumps across India
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 whichever is higher
Add-on Card Fee
- 2,500 Reward Points as Welcome Benefit.
- 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent.
- Complimentary airport lounge access worldwide with complimentary Priority Pass membership
- Low foreign currency markup fee at 2%.
- Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card provides you protection worth up to Rs. 20 Lakh against costs arising due to professional negligence.
- Travel insurance benefit in case of air accident worth Rs. 1 Crore.
- Credit Liability Cover of up to Rs. 9 Lakhs.
HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card – Features and Benefits
It is very evident from the name of the card that it is designed specifically for doctors. This comes with exclusive benefits and rewards across different categories related hotel & flight bookings, dining benefits and much more. Following are the detailed features of HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card: –
- You get 2,500 Reward Points as a welcome gift.
- You get 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent on all retail spending which include insurance, utilities, education & rent pay.
- You get 12 complimentary visits to lounges at all airports across India
- You get 6 complimentary visits to lounges at all airports outside India using the Priority Pass Membership
- Upon exhausting 6 complimentary international lounge visits, you can still access the lounges by paying US $27 + GST per visit.
Annual Spends Benefits
- You can earn 10,000 Reward Points upon spending Rs. 5 Lakhs in an anniversary year.
- Additional 5,000 Reward Points can be earned if you spend Rs, 8 Lakhs in an anniversary year.
Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card provides you protection worth up to Rs. 20 Lakh against costs arising due to professional negligence
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver
The renewal fee of HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card can be waived off upon spending Rs. 3 Lakhs or more in the previous year.
- The redemption of the reward points can be done against flight and hotel bookings, for purchasing premium products and vouchers and for curated global experiences and if booked through https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/regalia
- The rewards can be instantly redeemed on airline ticket bookings ang hotel bookings. 1 RP = Rs. 0.50 when redeemed on offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/regalia
- Further, the Reward Points earned can be redeemed for cash, where 1 RP = Rs. 0.20
- A fee of Rs. 99 is charged when we redeem the Reward Points we had earned through HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card
HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card: Fees and Charges
- The fees and charges for the HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card are Rs. 2,500 + the applicable taxes.
- The renewal membership fee is also Rs. 2,500 but can be waived off if Rs. 3 Lakhs or more is spent through this card in the previous year.
- HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card offers a low Foreign Currency markup fee of 2%
- 3.49% per month is the interest rate that is charged on this card. This comes out to be 41.88% annually
- The cash advance charges on this card are 2.5% or Rs. 500, whichever is higher
The HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia credit card is a premium credit card that offers unique benefits and exciting travel offers and is exclusively for doctors. The bank also offers the general variant of this card which is the HDFC Regalia Credit Card which can be issued to anyone who fulfills the eligibility requirements. If we talk about the features of this card, you are entitled to 2,500 reward points as a welcome gift. Apart from these points, you keep collecting Reward Points on the basis of spending through your card which can then be redeemed against flight/hotel bookings and products of your choice. In addition to this, you get exclusive benefits like airport lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, insurance benefits, etc. So, you can choose HDFC Bank Doctor’s Regalia Credit Card if it best suits your requirement.