Federal Bank Visa Imperio Credit Card is among the three newly launched credit cards by Federal bank. The other two cards are Federal bank Visa Celesta Credit Card and Federal bank Visa Signet Credit card. The Imperio Credit Card targets family-oriented individuals and hence provides most of its rewards and benefits keeping their requirements in mind. With this card, you can earn up to 3 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 you spend. Other than Reward offers, you get exclusive entertainment benefits, such as Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movie tickets on Inox. On dining, you can avail yourself of a discount of up to 15% using your Federal Bank Visa Imperio Credit Card. More of the card’s benefits include complimentary airport lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, complimentary gift vouchers, and many more. To know all of its advantages, keep reading the detailed information given below:
Federal Bank Visa Imperio Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movies | Travel | Shopping |
Reward Points |
- Get 3X Reward points on groceries and healthcare-related spends with your Federal Bank Visa Imperio Credit Card.
- 2X Reward Points on utility spends and 1X Reward Points on all other spends.
- Welcome benefit worth Rs. 1,000.
- Buy 1 Get 1 free offer on movie tickets on Inox.
- Complimentary domestic airport lounge access.
- Up to 15% off on dining through FedDelights.
- Complimentary gift vouchers based on quarterly spends.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- Spend-based annual fee waiver.
Rewards and Benefits
Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 1,000
Movie & Dining
Buy 1 movie ticket and get 1 free on Inox, get up to 15% discount on dining through FedDelights Program.
3 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on groceries & healthcare, 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on utility spends, and 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent on other categories.
The earned Reward Points can be redeemed at Federal Rewards at a rate of 1 Reward point = Re. 0.25.
You get complimentary domestic airport lounge access.
Domestic Lounge Access
2 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter.
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions on a lost/stolen card if the loss is reported to the bank in a timely manner.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
The renewal fee is waived off on spending Rs. 1,50,000 or more in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 per redemption request.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 per redemption request.
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency transactions
0.49% to 3.49% per month.
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the withdrawn amount or a minimum of Rs. 500.
Add-on Card Fee
Rs. 100 per add-on card
Federal Bank Visa Imperio Credit Card Rewards:
- You earn 3 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 you spend on groceries and health care categories.
- You earn 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on utility bill payments.
- You earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 spent on all other categories.
You get an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 1,000 as a welcome benefit on spending Rs. 5,000 within the first 30 days after the card activation date.
- The Reward Points you earn using your Federal Bank Visa Imperio Credit Card can be redeemed at Federal Rewards against an array of categories.
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25, i.e. 4 Reward Points = Re. 1.
- The reward points are valid for 1 year from the date of accrual.
You get complimentary Big Basket gift vouchers on achieving a spend of Rs. 50,000 or more in a quarter.
You get 2 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter using your Federal Bank Visa Imperio Credit Card.
Dining & Movie Benefits
- The Federal Bank Visa Imperio Credit Cardholders can avail of a discount of up to 15% on dining through the FedDelights Program.
- On purchasing 1 movie ticket on Inox, you get 1 ticket absolutely free once every quarter.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge is waived off across all authorized fuel stations in India when you pay using your Federal Bank Visa Imperio Credit Card.
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver
The renewal fee of Rs. 1,500 is waived off if you spend Rs. 1,50,000 or more in the previous anniversary year.
As the card promises, it comes with all the exclusive benefits and features that a family-oriented individual expects to have from a credit card. From providing accelerated Reward Points on groceries and health care to a 15% discount on dining, the card is fulfilling the requirements of its targeted customers. With a very nominal annual membership fee, the card has various advantages over almost all the categories, including travel, dining, shopping, entertainment, etc. Other than that, the card lets you save amazingly on your fuel spends by providing the 1% fuel surcharge waiver. Keeping all these exciting features in mind, you should go with the card if you want to control your household spends wisely and save more and more on them.
With the Federal Bank Visa Imperio Credit Card, you can avail of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movie tickets once every quarter.
No, the Federal Bank Visa Imperio Credit Card doesn’t provide any complimentary international lounge access, but it provides 2 complimentary domestic lounge access each quarter.
The cash advance fee on this card is 2.5% of the cash amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher).
Yes, the Reward Points you earn using your Federal Bank Visa Imperio Credit Card expire after 1 year from accrual date.