IndianOil Citi Credit Card by Citibank is a co-branded credit card that comes with exciting Reward offers in partnership with Indian Oil Corporation Limited. The card comes with a very nominal joining fee and gives you an opportunity to earn up to 71 liters of free fuel in a year. The card rewards you in the form of Turbo Points. You get 250 Turbo Points as a welcome gift on making your first transaction. Moreover, you earn 1 Turbo Point on every Rs. 150 spent on all your purchases, and accelerated Reward Points for your spends on groceries, departmental stores, and fuel purchases at IndianOil outlets.
The Turbo Points you earn are redeemable against not only fuel but several other categories, including shopping, gift vouchers, AirMiles, cashback, etc. You can also avail of exciting discount offers on dining across a number of participating restaurants through your IndianOil Citi Credit Card. To know more about the card, its benefits, and fees & charges, refer to the information given below:
IndianOil Citi Credit Card
Best Suited For
Fuel Points |
- You get 1 Turbo Point on every Rs. 150 you spend.
- You get 2x Turbo Points for spending on groceries and supermarkets.
- You get 4x Turbo Points on spending on fuel at authorized IndianOil outlets.
- Get a welcome bonus of 250 Turbo Points.
- Turbo Points are redeemable against a variety of categories, including fuel, cashback, shopping, etc.
- Exciting discount offers on dining across several participating restaurants.
- A 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- Spend-based renewal fee waiver.
- 24*7 customer support.
Rewards and Benefits
250 Turbo Points as a welcome gift
Movie & Dining
Up to a 20% discount on dining across several participating restaurants.
1 Turbo Point per Rs. 150 you spend, 2 Turbo Points per Rs. 150 you spend at supermarkets, and 4 Turbo Points on every Rs. 150 spent on fuel.
For redemption against fuel, 1 TP = Re.1, for other categories 1 TP = Re. 0.25 to Re. 0.35, and for AirMiles, 1 TP = 0.75 Airmile/Intermile.
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Zero Liability Protection
You will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made on the card once the loss is reported to Citibank.
Fees & Charges
Rs. 1,000 (plus applicable taxes)
Spend based Waiver
Renewal fee waiver on spending Rs. 30,000 or more in an anniversary year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on all foreign currency transactions.
3.75% per month
1% fuel surcharge waiver at all IndianOil outlets.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the amount withdrawn or a minimum of Rs. 500.
Add-on Card Fee
You can earn 250 Turbo Points as a welcome gift if you make your first transaction within the first 30 days after card issuance.
IndianOil Citi Credit Card Rewards:
- You get 1 Turbo Point on every spend of Rs. 150.
- You get 2 Turbo Points on every Rs. 150 you spend on supermarkets & groceries. For spends greater than Rs. 5,000, you get 1 extra Turbo Point on every Rs. 150 you spend. These incremental Turbo Points are capped at 34 Turbo Points per transaction.
- You get 4 Turbo Points on every Rs. 150 you spend on fuel purchases at authorized IndianOil outlets. The Turbo Points in this category are capped at 267 TP per transaction.
To redeem your Turbo Points, you need to visit http://www.citibank.com/india then click on the option ‘Redeem Reward Points’ under Credit cards. You can redeem your earned Turbo Points against fuel, online shopping, in-store shopping at partner brands, AirMiles/InterMiles, cashback, etc, at the following rate:
|Redemption Category||Value of 1 RP|
|Fuel at Indian Oil outlets||Re. 1|
|Online shopping on travel sites||Re. 0.25|
|Other online shopping||Re. 0.30|
|In-store shopping at partner brands||Re. 0.30|
You need a minimum of 250 Turbo Points for redemption against fuel, online/offline shopping, 100 Turbo Points for redemption against AirMiles/Intermiles, 10,000 Turbo Points for redemption against cashback, and there is no minimum limit for redemption against gift vouchers.
You can avail of a discount of up to 20% at various participating restaurants using your IndianOil Citi Credit Card.
IndianOil Citi Credit Card Other Benefits:
- Exclusive saving offers on flights through MakeMyTrip.
- Saving of up to Rs. 1000 on EaseMyTrip.
- Up to 15% discount on Vista Rooms.
- Up to 15% cash back at duty-free stores.
Joining and Renewal Fee Waiver:
The renewal fee of Rs. 1,000 is waived off if you spend Rs. 30,000 or more in an anniversary year through your IndianOil Citi Credit Card.
Fuel Surcharge waiver:
You get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% across all authorized IndianOil outlets on swiping your IndianOil Citi Credit Card for a minimum transaction of Rs. 10.
How To Apply?
You can apply for the IndianOil CitiCredit Card either by visiting the Citibank branch nearest to you or you can apply online by following these simple steps:
- Go to https://www.online.citibank.co.in/.
- Click on the option ‘Credit Cards.’
- Select the option ‘IndianOil Credit Card.’
- Choose the ‘IndianOil Citi Credit Card.’
- Click on ‘Begin your application.’
- Fill in all the required details and complete all the formalities as instructed by the bank’s website.’
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ Passport).
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving Licence/ Passport).
- Past two months salary slip (for salaried employees).
- Latest year ITR with income computation (for self-employed individuals).
Citibank provides its customer with 24×7 customer support. Following are some customer care contact details of Citibank:
- Contact the emergency helpline, 1800 267 2425 (toll-free in India) or +91 22 4955 2425 (local dialing), if you have lost your card, if your card is stuck in an ATM, or if you receive notification about a transaction you didn’t make (always operational).
- For any other queries, you can contact 1860 210 2484 (available from 7AM – 9 PM, Monday to Saturday).
Although the IndianOil Citi Credit Card rewards you for most of the things you do using your card, it can be considered best for the people who have to make fuel transactions very often. With an opportunity to get up to 71 liters of free fuel in a year, the card allows you to redeem your earned Turbo Points against the category of your choice, including fuel. Providing Reward offers, discount offers on dining and flight/hotel bookings with a nominal annual fee is the most significant thing about this card. Moreover, you can save amazingly with the card as along with Turbo Points, you are provided with a fuel surcharge waiver and a spend-based renewal fee waiver. So, if you are looking for a card with low joining fee and exciting benefits across several categories, the IndianOil Citi Credit Card is for you.
The annual interest rate on the IndianOil Citi Credit Card is 45% per annum (3.75% per month).
1 Turbo Point = Re. 1 for redemption against fuel transactions at authorized IndianOil outlets.
The renewal fee of the IndianOil Citi Credit Card is Rs. 1,000, which can be waived off if you spend Rs. 30,000 or more in the previous year.
Yes, you can avail of exclusive discount offers on flight bookings on MakeMyTrip and EaseMyTrip through your IndianOil Citi Credit Card.
Yes, you can redeem your Turbo Points against InterMiles at a rate of 1 Turbo Point = 0.75 InterMile.