Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card by the BOB Bank is one of the best credit cards offered for corporates. The Corporate card by the BOB Bank is a lifetime free card, which means that you can enjoy the card without any Joining or Renewal Charges levied on the card. The card provides benefits to both corporate as well as its employees. For the corporate, the card helps them to keep a track of expenses and spending by the employee. Also, it helps you to streamline every transaction and go with the cashless process. For the employees, the card offers many great benefits, like travel benefits where they can enjoy the domestic airport lounges for business travels, along with insurance covers for them.
Apart from this, the Corporate Card offers a reward point on every business transaction. Also, it provides other benefits like fuel surcharge waiver and easy EMI options. To know more about the card, read the following review the card:
Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 spent.
Redeem reward points from multiple redemption options. 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25.
Complimentary airport lounge access.
Domestic Lounge Access
8 complimentary domestic airport lounge access annually. (2 visits per quarter)
International Lounge Access
Air accident death and non air accident death insurance covers.
Zero Liability Protection
You get zero liability coverage protection in case of any fraudulent charges reported within the stipulated time.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on the conversion amount
3.25% per month (39% per annum)
1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% on withdrawal amount subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 500.
Add-on Card Fee
- Lifetime Free credit card.
- 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 spent.
- 8 complimentary airport lounge access annually.
- Insurance protection for air accident death and non air accident.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions.
- Easy EMI option for every transaction.
- Fourth Line Embossing for the corporates.
Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card is a smart option for both the corporate as well as the employees as it offers exciting benefits and also reward points for every transaction. Following are the features of the Corporate credit card:
With the Corporate card, the Corporates can easily track their expenses and also the spending by the employees. Also, the card helps to streamline the transaction and automatically settle the payments.
With the CORPORATE Credit Card, you get 8 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge Access in a year for your business travels with the Visa Airport Lounge Access Program. Note that you can visit the lounge 2 times per quarter.
|Air Accidental Death||Rs. 1 crore|
|Non-Air Accidental Death||Rs. 10 Lakh|
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
The cardholders can get a 1% waiver on the surcharge applicable on fuel purchases made with the Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card. The waiver is applicable only on fuel transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000 and the maximum waived amount is capped at Rs. 250 per statement cycle.
Zero Liability protection
BOB Bank provides its customers with zero liability protection against lost/stolen cards. It means that the cardholder will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions made on a lost/stolen card if the loss has been reported to the bank promptly.
Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card Rewards
Get 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 spent for every transaction done with the BOB CORPORATE Credit Card.
- The Reward Points you earn can be redeemed against cash or several different options as per your choice.
- 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.25
Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card Fees & Charges
- Annual/Joining Fee: There are no Annual or Joining fees for the Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card.
- Interest Rate: An interest rate of 3.25% per month or (39% annually) is applicable on the due amount on the card if the cardholder is unable to clear all the dues by the payment due date.
- Cash Advance Fee: BOB Bank levies a cash withdrawal fee of 2.5% of the withdrawn amount (subject to a minimum fee of Rs. 500) on cash withdrawals with the card from ATMs.
- Forex Mark-up Fee: A foreign currency mark-up fee of 3.5% of the transaction amount is applicable on all foreign currency transactions made with the Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card.
Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Resident of India.
- Sole proprietorships are not eligible.
- Age of Individual Corporate card Applicant should be min 21 Years and Max 65 Years
- Corporate must hold the following Bank of Baroda relationship: CC/OD relationship, Current Account relationship, or Fixed Deposit relationship.
How To Apply For The Paytm HDFC Bank Business Credit Card?
You can apply online easily for a Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card by following a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Go to https://www.bobfinancial.com/.
- Choose the Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card.
- You will be redirected to an application form, which you need to fill in carefully.
The Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card is a great option for corporates as it provides tons of benefits for both the corporate as well the employees. It offers great benefits for travel, and fuel and also offers reward points for every business transaction. Moreover, the card is lifetime free therefore, you can enjoy the benefits that the card offers without any Annual Fee. Do check out other corporate cards as well like, HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card. Drop your views on the card below in the comment section.
Yes, the Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card do not have any Annual or Joining fee. You have to incur other charges on the card like finance charges, cash withdrawal fee, etc.
The Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card does not offer complimentary access to international lounges, only domestic lounges are complimentary.
You get 1% waiver on the surcharge applicable on fuel purchases made with the Bank of Baroda CORPORATE Credit Card. The waiver is applicable only on fuel transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000 and the maximum waived amount is capped at Rs. 250 per statement cycle.