HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card is one of the best premium cards offered by HDFC Bank for the Corporates. The card is very beneficial for corporates who incur a lot of traveling expenses as it offers great benefits like reward points and complimentary airport lounge access. Talking about the rewards, the card offers 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent. One can avail of up to 10,000 points in a statement cycle. With these reward points, you can use them to redeem as Miles for domestic and international airlines, and hotels with many catalog options.
HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card does not have any Joining fees or Renewal fees which makes it a real deal-breaker as it offers great traveling benefits (Contact the Bank for the latest updates for the Annual Fees). The card offers Advanced Reconciliation Process and Better Visibility through Enhanced Reporting Tools and greater savings as the card provides 50 days of the interest-free period. Also, you can get 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions as well.
To get a detailed review of the HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card, refer to the detailed information given below:
HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card
Best Suited For
Travel | Fuel |
Reward Points |
- Get 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent
- Enjoy 20 domestic airport lounge access annually & 6 International with Priority Pass program.
- Get Corporate Liability Waiver Insurance and Insurance Protection up to Rs 1 Crore.
- Enjoy Greater Savings, Advanced Reconciliation Process and Better Visibility through Enhanced Reporting Tools.
- Enjoy 50 days of interest free period.
- Get 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
Get 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent (Maximum of 10,000 reward points per statement cycle)
Redeem Reward Points for miles against leading International and Domestic airlines, hotels and catalogue options.
You get complimentary domestic as well as International lounge access through Priority Pass Program.
Domestic Lounge Access
20 complimentary domestic lounge access per year
International Lounge Access
Up to 6 complimentary access to International lounges via priority pass
Air Accidental death cover, Emergency Medical Expenses and many more.
Zero Liability Protection
Zero liability protection for any fraudulent transactions once you report your card as lost/stolen.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 (plus applicable taxes)
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rs. 99 (plus applicable taxes)
Foreign Currency Markup
2.5% (plus applicable taxes)
2.95% per month (35.4% annually)
1% fuel surcharge waiver (transaction of Rs. 400 to Rs. 10,000 required, max waiver capped at Rs. 1,000 per statement cycle)
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% of the transacted amount or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher).
Add-on Card Fee
HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card Features and Benefits
Along with the Paytm HDFC Bank Business Credit Card and many other offerings, HDFC Bank also issues the HDFC Corporate Premium Credit Card. This card comes with a wide range of privileges across different categories. Following are the detailed features and benefits of this credit card:
Under the HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card Lounge Access Program, you will get 20 complimentary domestic lounge access per calendar year and 6 complimentary international lounge access per calendar year through the Priority Pass program.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
The cardholders get a 1% waiver on the surcharge applicable on fuel transactions made with HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card. The waiver is applicable only on fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 10,000 and the maximum refund amount is capped at Rs. 1,000 per statement cycle.
Corporate Liability Waiver
HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card provides Corporate Liability Waiver Insurance to protect against risk of employee fraud with a card level cover of Rs. 2,00,000 and corporate level cover of Rs. 25,00,000. (Refer to Bank’s Website to know more about the Corporate Liability Waiver and the terms & conditions)
|Air Accidental death||Rs. 1 Crore|
|Emergency Medical Expenses||Up to Rs. 1 lakh|
|Flight Delay||Up to Rs. 15,000|
|Loss of Checked Baggage||Up to Rs. 15,000|
|Missed Connecting International Flight||Up to Rs. 15,000|
Read more about the insurance benefits on the HDFC Bank’s website. All the benefits mentioned above are subject to terms and conditions levied by the HDFC Bank, read all terms and conditions carefully.
HDFC Corporate Premium Credit Card Reward Points
HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card offers 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent (A maximum of 10,000 reward points per statement cycle).
HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card allows redeeming Reward Points for miles against leading International and Domestic airlines, hotels, and catalog options. The Reward points are valid for two years.
Also, you can use SmartBuy Corporate, an exclusive portal for Corporate Credit cardholders, to redeem your Reward Points against Airline ticket booking, Hotel booking, and for the Reward redemption catalogue, where 1 Reward Point is equal to Rs. 0.30 when redeemed.
HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card Fees & Charges
Some of the important fees and charges associated with the HDFC Corporate premium Credit Card are as follows:
- Joining Fee and Annual Fees: Currently, there are no fees charged for the HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card. However, you can contact the Bank’s Officials for the latest updates.
- Late Payment Fee: An interest rate of 2.95% per month (35.4% annually) is applicable on the due amount on the card if the cardholder is unable to clear all the dues by the payment due date.
- Forex Mark-up Fee: A foreign currency fee of 2.5% (plus applicable taxes) of the transaction amount is applicable on all foreign currency transactions made with HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card.
- Cash Advance Charges: A charge of 2.5% of the amount withdrawn or flat Rs. 500 (whichever is higher) is applicable on the cash advance transactions made on HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card.
HDFC Corporate Premium Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to get approved for the HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card are as mentioned below:
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 years and 65 years.
- The applicant should be running a business with a stable income.
- The applicant’s personal credit score or business credit score might also be considered.
You will also need some documents while applying for the HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card. These documents are listed below:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter’s Id, PAN Card, Driving License, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Utility bills (not older than 3 months), Voter’s Id, any other valid address proof approved by government, etc.
- Other than these documents, you might also need a passport-sized photograph, the latest audited ITR, a business registration certificate, a job card issued by NREGA, etc.
How To Apply For The HDFC Corporate Premium Credit Card?
You can apply for the HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card online as well as offline at your convenience. To apply offline, visit the HDFC Bank branch nearest to you and fill out the physical application form there. Make sure to carry all the necessary documents along with you. To apply online, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Under the section ‘Borrow,’ select ‘cards’ and then Credit Cards.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Under the Business Credit Cards category, find the HDFC Corporate Premium Credit Card and click on apply now.
- Fill in the online application form and proceed further.
HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card is a pure premium travel card for all your corporate needs. It is very beneficial for all travel-related work and for every travel expense that you incur as it offers reward points based on your spends. Therefore, the more you spend, more you get back as reward points. These reward points can be redeemed for miles which you can use for next domestic or international flights and much more. Also, the complimentary lounge access with the card are also highly appreciable. This was the HDFC Corporate Premium Credit Card review from our side. Make sure to share your views on this card in the comment section below!
Yes, HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card is enabled for contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient and secure payments at retail outlets. Do note that contactless payments is allowed for a maximum transaction of Rs. 5000 but if the amount is higher than or equal to Rs. 5000, the Card holder has to enter the Credit Card PIN for security reasons.
As you get 1% fuel surcharge waiver for a transaction between Rs. 400 to Rs. 10,000, the maximum waiver is capped at Rs. 1,000 per statement cycle.
You should inform about the loss to the Bank’s customer helpline immediately. Once your card is reported lost, you won’t be responsible for any fraudulent purchases done through your card. However, any transaction that happened before reporting to the Bank, the cardholder is completely responsible and liable for the same.
The foreign currency markup fee on HDFC Bank Corporate Premium Credit Card is 2.49%.