Visa, being the most popular card network in the country, values all its customers and hence keeps offering several benefits to them under short-term or long-term offers. One such great offer has recently been launched by Visa under which the Visa Signature Credit Cardholders can get a complimentary annual subscription to LiveMint and Hindustan Times. Almost all the major card issuers offer credit cards on the Visa network and lots of their customers hold Visa Signature cards. However, the offer doesn’t seem to work for every eligible card, like it’s not working with HDFC, Axis Bank Credit Cards but it working with SBI Card, IDFC first Cards, Jupiter and OneCard. You can check the further details of this offer and its terms & conditions in this article:
The Visa Signature Credit Cardholders have a great opportunity to get complimentary annual subscriptions to popular news brands, including Hindustan Times and LiveMint. One important thing that needs to be kept in mind is that these are online subscriptions and not subscriptions to physical newspapers. If you have a Visa Signature Credit Card, you can redeem your complimentary subscriptions on the Visa Thriwe website. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to avail of the subscriptions:
– Visit the Visa thriwe website.
– Fill in all the required details, including your name, email Id, and mobile number.
– Click on Submit.
– A transaction of Re. 1 would be initiated in order to verify your card details.
– Once verified, you will receive a confirmation SMS/email on your registered mobile number with the voucher code in it.
Steps to Avail Complimentary Hindustan Times Subscription
If you are eligible for the offer and if you have received a voucher code from Visa, you can follow the following steps to claim the complimentary subscription to Hindustan Times e-newspapers:
– Visit the Hindustan Times official website.
– Click on the ‘Subscribe Now’ option and select the one-year plan.
– Enter the coupon code that you have received on your mobile number/email Id.
– Once you apply the coupon, the subscription amount would become zero.
– Click on ‘Subscribe Now’ and proceed further.
Steps to Avail Complimentary LiveMint Subscription
After receiving the coupon code on your mobile number, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to claim your free complimentary LiveMint subscription:
– Visit LiveMint’s official website.
– Click on the option e-paper, then on ‘Subscribe Now’ and select the one-year plan after that.
– Click on the option ‘Apply Coupon’ and enter the code that you have received.
– Your subscription amount would become zero and you can just click on Start Your Free trial after that.
Also Read: Axis Bank to Launch Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card on Visa Network
Terms and Conditions
The following are some of the important terms and conditions that need to be kept in mind by the cardholders to avail of these benefits:
- The offer is non-transferable and non-encashable.
- The offer is not valid for the paid users of Hindustan Times and Live Mint.
- The offer can only be availed once by each eligible cardholder.
- The offer is not providing a complimentary subscription to physical papers, but to the online e-papers.
You can check more detailed terms and conditions of the offer on the official websites of the Hindustan Times and LiveMint.
This newly launched offer by Visa seems to be a great opportunity for those who love to be updated with what is going on around the world. But, you also need to keep in mind that the offer is not working for all the Visa Signature credit cards. So, make sure to check for the same before you proceed to buy the subscription. For example, the Axis Bank Visa Signature Credit Cards are not working for it as of now. If you have a visa Signature Credit Card from any issuer, you should try to grab this deal before it expires.
If you have any additional queries on this, you can freely ask us in the comment section below!