With a decent variety of credit cards already available in its portfolio, Standard Chartered bank has now come up with another offering to provide its customers with more and more rewards on their spends. This card is named ‘Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card‘ and is targeted at those who prefer making the most of their purchases using credit cards. The card comes with a zero joining fee and a nominal annual fee that is charged from the second year of membership. It offers a really good reward rate on retail spends and hence, you can save a lot by making your everyday purchases using this card. Moreover, The SC Rewards Credit Card can also be added to the list of best rewards credit cards in the country as it allows you to earn thousands of rewards on your retail shopping spends. Not only this, but the card also has a few additional advantages such as free lounge access. To know more about the benefits associated with the Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card, keep reading:
Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card
Standard Chartered bank has launched the new Rewards Credit Car that comes with a zero joining fee, however, there is an annual fee of Rs. 1,000, which is applicable second year onwards. Talking about the advantages of this card, it is a great option for those who believe in making everyday purchases using a credit card. This card earns you 4x Reward Points on almost all your retail spending and additional 4x Rewards on achieving the monthly spending milestone. Moreover, the SC Rewards Credit Cards also have a few benefits across other categories, including travel, fuel, etc. The following are the detailed features and benefits of this new card by Standard Chartered Bank:
- Reward Points: With the Standard Chartered Rewards Credit Card, you get the following reward rates in different categories:
– 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent on retail purchases.
– 1 Reward Point per Rs. 150 spent on insurance and government payments).
- Milestone Rewards: Additional 4x Reward Points on all retail spends after achieving a monthly spend milestone of Rs. 20,000 (only retail spends are considered for the calculation of monthly spends). The maximum bonus Rewards you can earn in a month are capped at 2,000 points.
- Airport Lounge Access: The cardholders get 1 complimentary domestic lounge access every quarter, i.e. 4 free lounge visits per year.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel purchases made using this card.
- Spend-Based Waiver: The annual fee of Rs. 1,000 is waived on spending Rs. 3 lakhs or more in the previous anniversary year.
This new Rewards Credit Card launched by Standard Chartered Bank is a great option for those who are responsible enough to use their credit card for daily purchases without overspending. With an amazing reward rate on retail purchases, the card gives you an opportunity to earn bonus reward points every month. With all its exclusive features, it gives direct competition to other reward credit cards in the country, such as the Citi Rewards Credit Card, SBI SimplyClick Credit Card, and many more. So, if you are trying to find a basic credit card to earn rewards on your daily spends, you can also consider the SC Rewards Credit Card.