Kotak Mahindra Bank has recently tied up with the gift voucher reseller, Gyftr by Vouchagram India Pvt. Ltd. to offer Instant Vouchers to its credit and debit card cardholders. With this partnership, Kotak Mahindra Bank joined other big players in the credit card industry including HDFC Bank (on SmartBuy), Axis Bank (on Grab Deals), American Express (on Reward Multiplier), RBL Bank, IndusInd Bank, IDFC FIRST Bank which were already offering Instant Vouchers to their customers in partnership with Gyftr. As a part of an exclusive launch offer, Kotak is offering a flat 25% discount on Instant vouchers from select brands. Some of the best-selling gift vouchers include Flipkart gift voucher worth Rs. 2,000 (you get a complimentary Swiggy voucher worth Rs. 100 with this voucher), Myntra Voucher (discount of 10% on purchases from Myntra), Swiggy Voucher (7% discount), and Big Bazaar Voucher (4% discount).
What brands are available:
Kotak Mahindra Bank has launched a dedicated portal in partnership with Gyftr where you can buy Instant Vouchers from various brands in almost all categories including fashion, dining, wellness, home needs, electronics, entertainment, travel and general e-commerce sites. Some of the popular names in each of the shopping categories are as under-
- Fashion- Allen Solly, Arrow, Fabindia, FBB, Bata, Fastrack, Levis, Lifestyle, Gini & Jony, Pantaloons. Peter England, Puma, Shoppers Stop, Tanishq, Raymond, Titan, US Polo, VanHeusen, Westside, Woodland, and many other popular fashion brands.
- Dining- Chaayos, Costa Coffee, Swiggy, Zomato, Pizza Hut, Cafe Coffee Day (online), Dominos (online), etc.
- Wellness- 1 mg (both generic and prescription), Apollo Pharmacy, Plum, Points For People, The Phy Life, Seniority, etc.
- Home Needs- Big Bazaar, Big Basket, Grofers, Croma, Hometown, Prestige, Home Center, etc.
- Electronics- Croma, SkullCandy, Thomson, Blaupunkt, Thomson, etc.
- Entertainment: PVR, BookMyShow, Zee 5, Vouge, CNT, GQ, Readers Digest, Hindustan Times, etc.
- Travel: Yatra, MakeMyTrip, UBER, OLA CABS, Taj Hotels, BPCL. HP Petro PAYCODE, I Can Stay, etc.
- Online Shopping (general)- Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, etc.
How to use Gyftr Instant Vouchers:
Gyftr Instant Vouchers can be used for shopping online as well as at offline retail outlets. You need to follow the steps as under to avail of the Instant Voucher benefits-
- Select the brand you wish to purchase the Instant Voucher from (for example, Amazon, Flipkart, Raymond, Allen Solly, etc.) on the www.gyftr.com/kotak-instantvouchers portal.
- In case of online voucher, enter the voucher code at the time of checkout. The voucher amount will be deducted from your bill and you’ll have to pay the remaining amount via credit card or some other payment method.
- For offline brand vouchers, you need to share the voucher details with the cashier at the time of checkout. The voucher amount will be deducted from the bill and you’ll have to pay the remaining amount via card or in cash at the billing desk.
Gyftr by Vouchagram India Pvt. Ltd. is one of India’s largest shopping voucher resellers with a huge catalog of brands from almost all the shopping categories. Many major card issuers in the country including HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, IDFC FIRST Bank, etc. were already offering Instant Vouchers to their cardholders in partnership with Gyftr. Now that Kotak Mahindra has also tied up with Gyftr, Kotak cardholders will also be able to purchase Instant Vouchers from the Gyftr portal. In fact, Gyftr has set up a dedicated portal on its website for Kotak cardholders.