Bank of Baroda Prime credit card is a secured credit card offered by the Bank Of Baroda. Bank of Baroda Prime credit card issued against fixed deposit of Rs 15,000 or more and no income proof is required. This card is a lifetime free membership credit card. You get 4 reward points on every Rs 100 spent on all categories. There are several other benefits associated with the Bank Of Baroda Prime credit card such as accidental insurance cover, fuel surcharge waiver, zero liability cover, etc. Read below to know more about the Bank of Baroda Prime credit card.
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
Best Suited For
Reward Points |
- Guaranteed issuance against a fixed deposit of Rs. 15,000.
- No joining/annual fee.
- 4 Reward points on every Rs 100 spent.
- 1% surcharge waiver on fuel transactions.
- Complimentary personal accident insurance cover.
- Zero Liability protection against a lost card.
Rewards and Benefits
Movie & Dining
4 Reward Points on every Rs 100 spent.
1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25
Domestic Lounge Access
International Lounge Access
Insurance cover against personal accident.
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholder won’t be liable for any fraudulent transactions post reporting the loss of the card to the bank.
Fees & Charges
Spend based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.5% on the foreign conversion amount
3.25% per month (39% per annum)
1% surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000.
Cash Advance Charge
2.5% subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 300.
Add-on Card Fee
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Rewards
- You get 4 Reward Points on every spend of Rs. 100.
- No reward points are earned on fuel transactions.
- The reward points you earn can be redeemed by logging into your internet banking account.
- You can redeem your earned points against several categories at a rate of 1 RP = Re. 0.25
With the Bank of Baroda Prime credit card, you get free personal insurance accident cover your losses and damages suffered.
- 1% surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs 400 and Rs 5000. You can get a maximum waiver of up to Rs 250 statement cycle.
- Zero membership fee is charged on this Bank of Baroda Prime credit card.
- You can convert your purchase of more than Rs 2500 into an EMI transaction on this credit card
- You get a zero liability cover on fraudulent transactions report loss on this credit card.
How to Apply for a Bank Of Baroda Prime Credit Card?
Step 1: Visit the page www.bobfinancial.com/prime.jsp
Step 2: Select the Bank Of Baroda Prime credit card
Step 3: Click on “Apply Now”
Step 4: Fill the required application form
Step 5: Complete all the required formalities on the bank’s website
Bank of Baroda Prime credit card is an entry-level secured credit card best-suited for beginners. You get a great reward rate of 4 reward points on every Rs 100 spent. On the Bank of Baroda Prime credit card, 4 Reward Point earned is equivalent to Rs 1 on redemption. One of the key features of the credit card is charges zero membership fees from its customers. What do you think about this Bank of Baroda Prime credit card. Do let us know in the comments.
1 Reward point issued by Bank Of Baroda Prime credit card is equivalent to Rs 1
Yes, the Bank of Baroda Prime credit card is lifetime free.
The credit limit of my Bank Of Baroda Prime credit card is fixed at 80-90% of the fixed deposit.
You get a maximum waiver of Rs 250 per statement cycle.
You can convert your credit card purchases into EMI transactions of Rs 2500.