The AU Bank has recently launched the SwipeUp platform and a total of three cards are being issued on this platform as of now. The AU Bank Xcite Ace Credit Card is one of these three cards and comes with great benefits across several categories. It is a lifetime-free card and offers you better cashback benefits, higher credit limits, and better benefits compared to your existing credit card. You can earn up to 3% cashback using this card and this cashback is automatically adjusted against your card’s outstanding balance. Apart from this, you can exciting travel privileges, including free access to the domestic airport as well as railway lounges and complimentary travel-based insurance covers. The Xcite Ace Card also provides you with up to 30% discount on dining, great concierge services, a device protection plan, and many more such advantages. To know more about this card’s features and fees & charges, keep reading:
AU Bank Xcite Ace Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
Up to 30% discount on dining across more than 300 restaurants.
1% cashback on monthly spends of Rs. 7,500, 2% cashback on monthly spends of Rs. 12,500, and 3% cashback on monthly spends of Rs. 20,000.
The earned cashback is directly credited to your accounts.
Complimentary airport and railway lounge access every year.
Domestic Lounge Access
2 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every quarter.
International Lounge Access
Personal accident cover worth Rs. 50 lakhs, card liability cover worth Rs. 2 lakhs, and purchase protection worth up to Rs. 25,000
Zero Liability Protection
The cardholders are not liable for any fraudulent transactions made on a lost/stolen card if the loss is reported to the bank in a timely manner.
Spend Based Waiver
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3.49% of the total amount
3.49% per month
1% fuel surcharge waver on all fuel purchases, up to Rs. 250 per month.
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the withdrawn amount, subject to a minimum fee of Rs. 100
Add-on Card Fee
- Lifetime Free Credit Card.
- Get up to 3% cashback on your spends using this card.
- Get complimentary railway lounge access every year.
- Get complimentary airport lounge access every year.
- Save up to 30% on your dining spends.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel purchases.
- Get a free device protection plan and extended warranty.
AU Bank Xcite Ace Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Xcite Ace Credit card issued by the AU Small Finance Bank is one of the three recently launched cards that are issued on the SwipeUp platform. This card offers quite higher reward rates and greater benefits compared to the basic Xcite Card. All its features and benefits are given below in detail:
Airport Lounge Access
You get 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every quarter, i.e. 8 free visits annually.
Railway Lounge Access
- You get 2 complimentary railway lounge access every quarter, i.e. 8 per year.
- The free lounge access can only be availed in selected cities, including New Delhi, Kolkata (Sealdah), Jaipur, Ahmedabad, and Agra.
- Supplementary cardholders can also avail of free railway lounge visits (within the above complimentary visits only).
Free Device Protection Plan
- The Xcite Ace Card also offers you a complimentary device protection plan on mobile phones.
- Apart from this, cardholders get a one-year extended warranty on mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and white goods purchases.
The insurance benefits offered with the AU Bank Xcite Ace Card are as follows:
- You get an insurance cover worth Rs. 50 lakhs against air accidents.
- The card offers a purchase protection cover of up to Rs. 25,000.
- You also get a credit shield cover worth up to Rs. 2 lakhs.
- You also get travel-based insurance coverage against lost/delayed baggage, flight delay, loss of passport, etc.
The concierge services offered to AU Bank Xcite Ace cardholders are as follows:
- Customized travel, entertainment, or leisure experiences.
- booking flights/hotels.
- booking golf sessions.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions worth between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000.
- Th maximum waiver per month is capped at Rs. 250 per month using this card.
AU Bank Xcite Ace Card Cashback Benefits
With the AU Bank Xcite Ace Credit Card, you get the following cashback rates on the basis of your total monthly spends:
- Get 3% cashback on net monthly spends worth Rs. 20,000 or more.
- get 2% cashback on monthly spends worth Rs. 12.500 or more.
- Get 1% cashback on monthly spends worth Rs. 7,500 or more.
- The maximum cashback per statement cycle is capped at Rs. 750.
- Transactions like rent payments, fuel purchases, wallet reloads, etc, are not eligible for cashback.
AU Bank Xcite Ace Credit Card Fees and Charges
Some of the most important fees and charges associated with the AU Xcite Ace Credit Card are as follows:
- The AU Bank Xcite Ace Credit Card is lifetime free, i.e. no joining/annual fee associated with this card.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.49% per month, i.e. 41.88% when annualized.
- The forex markup fee on the Xcite Ace Credit Card is 3.49% of the total transaction amount spent in a different currency.
- The cash advance fee on this credit card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount or a minimum of Rs. 100.
AU Bank Xcite Ace Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Like every other credit card, there are some eligibility requirements associated with this card, and you need to fulfill these criteria in order to get approved for the Xcite Ace Credit Card:
- The applicant’s age should be between 21 to 60 years.
- The supplementary card applicant’s age needs to be a minimum of 18 years.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The applicant should possess a decent credit history.
How To Apply For AU Bank Xcite Ace Credit Card?
The Xcite Ace Credit Card can be issued online or offline to anyone holding a credit card from any other bank if they want to get their card upgraded. You can apply for it online very easily, however, you can also do it offline if that is more convenient for you. To apply offline, visit your nearest AU Bank branch and apply for the card with the help of the bank officials. Make sure to carry all the necessary documents, including identity proof, address proof, proof of income, your existing card, etc. You can also apply for this card online as follows:
- Visit the AU Bank’s SwipeUp platform.
- Enter your mobile number and PAN number registered with the card that you want to upgrade.
- Enter the first 6 digits of your existing credit card and select the Xcite Ace variant.
- Compare the benefits of your existing card with the Xcite Ace Credit Card and apply for it by filling in the required details.
The Xcite Ace Credit Card is undoubtedly a great option for those who want to get upgraded to a better credit card with minimal charges. With a zero annual membership fee, the card provides a good cashback rate, great travel privileges, and many more benefits across different categories. It can be considered a slightly premium version of the Xcite Credit Card, which is also issued via the SwipeUp platform. If you have a mid-level credit card and you want to get a higher credit limit and better cashback rates compared to your existing card, this is probably the best option for you. You can easily compare it with your current card before applying and if it seems to be beneficial, you should definitely go with this card. If you still have any doubts in your mind, you can freely ask us in the comments below!