Yes Bank has recently launched its latest premium card, the Marquee Credit Card. This card offers a range of attractive features and benefits, including unlimited access to airport lounges, buy-one-get-one-free offers on movie tickets, discounts on food, and accelerated Reward Points. If you frequently shop online, you can earn an impressive 36 Reward Points on every transaction of Rs. 200. Not only your online spends, you would also earn 18 Reward Points for your offline purchases.
You also get the benefit of Purchase Protection with this card, which insures your online purchases of mobile phones and electronics. Keep on reading to learn more about this card and to see our review of it.
Yes Bank Marquee Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movies | Travel | Shopping |
Reward Points |
Movie & Dining
15% Discount on Select Restaurants and BOGO on Movies
36 RPs for Each Spend of Rs. 200 on Online Shopping and 18 RPs for Each Offline Spend of Rs. 200
Redeem with Yes Rewardz
Lounge Access and Low Foreign Mark-up Fees
One Complimentary Golf Lesson Each Month & 4 Green Fee Waivers
Domestic Lounge Access
6 Free Visits Each Quarter (24 in a Year)
International Lounge Access
Unlimited Lounge Access for Primary & Add-On Cardholders
Credit Shield Cover of Rs. 3 Lakh
Zero Liability Protection
Cardholder Will Not Be Liable for Any Fraudulent Transaction if the Card is Reported Lost or Stolen to the Bank in a Timely Manner
Spend Based Waiver
On Spending Rs. 10 Lakh in a Year
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
1% of the Transaction Amount
2.99% Per Month (35.88% Annually)
1% on Fuel Transactions Between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000
Cash Advance Charges
2.5% of the Transaction Amount
Add-on Card Fee
- This is a premium card offered by Yes Bank.
- This card carries unlimited lounge access for primary and add-on card holders.
- BOGO on movies.
- 34 RPs for online spends of Rs. 200 and 18 RPs for offline spends.
- Since this card offers unlimited lounge access and a lower Foreign Currency Mark-Up of 1%, it is perfect for international travelers.
- Buy One Get One on movies and discounts on dining make it an attractive choice for youngsters.
- This card has a high joining fee of Rs. 9,999.
- The welcome benefit seems limited in accordance with the high joining charge.
Features of Yes Bank Marquee Credit Card
Given below are the features of this credit card and their detailed description, including the maximum capping for various benefits.
Earn 20,000 Reward Points on paying the renewal fees for the Marquee Credit Card.
Buy One Get One on Movies
- Get Buy One Get One on movie ticket bookings. Capped at 3.
- The maximum value of a movie ticket cannot exceed Rs. 800.
Free Domestic Lounge Access
You would get 6 complimentary lounge access each calendar quarter with this credit card for both primary and add-on cardholders.
Unlimited Lounge Access
This card offers unlimited international lounge access for both primary and add-on cardholders.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
This card offers a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at petrol pumps across India for fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000. You can avail of a maximum fuel surcharge waiver of Rs. 1,000 per statement cycle.
Purchase Protection Plan
Get 6-month accidental damage insurance for mobile and electronic devices purchased online.
Yes Bank Marquee Credit Card Reward Structure
Let’s have a look at the reward earning and value system for the Marquee Credit Card.
- Earn accelerated 36 Reward Points on each spend of Rs. 200 on online shopping.
- Earn 18 Reward Points on each spend of Rs. 200 for offline spends.
- You would get 10 Reward Points on Select Categories like Rental Payments, Wallet Loading, Recharge & Utility Bill Payments, Insurance, Education, and Government payments.
- No Reward Points are earned for fuel transactions, cash withdrawals and transactions converted into EMIs.
- Reward Points shall expire within 36 months (3 years) from the date of earning.
1 Reward Point = Up to Rs. 0.25
10 Reward Points = 1 InterMile/1 Club Vistara Point
Eligibility Criteria for Marquee Credit Card
You need to fulfill the following criteria to be eligible for this card.
- Must be a resident of India.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 60 years.
- The minimum monthly income required is Rs. 3 Lakh or an Income Tax Return of Rs. 24 Lakh.
Review of Marquee Credit Card by Card Insider
The Yes Bank Marquee Credit Card is a rich offering with features that reward spends on online shopping, travel, and entertainment. While the high fees may be a concern for some, the card’s benefits make it a compelling and obvious choice for those who can maximize its perks.
Consider your spending habits and lifestyle to determine if you should apply for this credit card. The Marquee Credit Card offers many benefits for frequent travelers, so if you are someone who regularly travels, you should most definitely apply for this card. Tell us your views on this credit card in the comments below.