Union Select RuPay Credit Card is one of the super-premium credit card variants offered by the Union Bank of India. You not only enjoy shopping and insurance benefits but also travel benefits. This card offers more benefits as compared to Union Platinum RuPay Credit Card. You can avail of this credit card at zero joining fee and Rs. 499 renewal membership fee. Keep reading to know more about the offers and benefits this credit card has to offer.
Union Select RuPay Credit Card
Best Suited For
Movie & Dining
You can earn a maximum of Rs. 50 cashback per month on utility bill payment. You can earn a maximum of Rs. 50 cashback per month on a minimum transaction of Rs. 500 in your mobile wallet. You can also cashback of Rs. 25 on spending a minimum of Rs. 300 spent on IRCTC transactions. You can earn 4 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on this card.
You can redeem your reward points for movies, bus & air tickets, gift vouchers, etc. A minimum of 100 reward points needs to be accumulated for redemption. 1 reward point = Rs. 0.25.
Get a complimentary lounge program.
Domestic Lounge Access
4 complimentary domestic lounge access.
International Lounge Access
4 complimentary international lounge access.
Covers accidental air death up to Rs. 10 lakhs and other accidental death up to Rs. 8 lakhs.
Zero Liability Protection
Cover lost card insurance up to Rs. 1,50,000.
Spend Based Waiver
Renewal fee waived off on spending Rs. 50,000 in the previous year.
Rewards Redemption Fee
Rewards Redemption Fee
Foreign Currency Markup
3% on the conversion amount.
2.95% p.m. (41.75% p.a.)
1% Fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions. The maximum fuel surcharge is capped at Rs. 100 per month.
Cash Advance Charges
3% or Rs. 200 (whichever is higher)
Add-on Card Fee
- Union Select RuPay Credit Card comes with no joining fee.
- Earn 4 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent using this card.
- Earn cashback of Rs. 50 on payment of utility bills.
- Earn cashback of Rs. 50 on a minimum transaction of Rs. 500.
- Earn cashback of Rs. 25 on a minimum transaction of Rs. 300 spent on the IRCTC website.
- Get 4 complimentary domestic and international lounge access.
- Covers accidental air death cover and credit card lost cover.
- 1 RP = Rs. 0.25
Union Select RuPay Credit Card Features and Benefits
The RuPay Select Credit Card offered by Union Bank is a basic yet beneficial credit card as it comes with a decent reward rate and several exciting benefits across different categories, including travel and many more. Some of the great features of this card are mentioned below:
- You can enjoy 4 complimentary domestic and international lounge access per year on this credit card.
- The Union Bank of India has provided accidental air death cover of up to Rs. 10 lakhs on the Union Select RuPay Credit Card.
- Besides this, it also covers other accidental death covers up to Rs. 8 lakhs.
- You get card lost protection cover up to Rs. 1,50,000 on the Union Select RuPay Credit Card.
- You also get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions using this card. The maximum surcharge limit capped is Rs. 100 per month.
Union Select RuPay Chip Credit Card Rewards
- The Union Bank of India lets you earn 4 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on the Union Select RuPay Credit Card.
- You can earn a maximum of Rs. 50 cashback per month on utility bill payment on this card.
- On this credit card you can earn a maximum of Rs. 50 cashback per month on a minimum transaction of Rs. 500 in your mobile wallet.
- This card also lets you earn a cashback of Rs. 25 on spending a minimum of Rs. 300 spent on IRCTC transactions.
- With the Union Select RuPay Credit Card, you can easily redeem your collected reward points towards purchasing movies tickets, bus & air tickets, gift vouchers, etc.
- To redeem your accumulated reward points on this you need to redeem a minimum of 100 reward points in one go.
- The validity of the reward points on this credit card is 3 years from the date of accumulation.
- 1 reward point is equivalent to Rs. 0.25.
Union Select RuPay Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility requirements for the Union Bank RuPay Select Credit Card are as follows:
- The age of the applicant should be a minimum of 21 years.
- The applicant should either be salaried or self-employed with a stable source of income.
- The applicant should have a decent credit score.
You will also need to submit/upload a few documents while applying for the Union RuPay Select Credit Card. These documents are listed below:
- Any valid identity and address proof (government-approved).
- Copy of PAN Card.
- A passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Latest 3 months’ salary slips/latest audited ITR as income proof of salaried individuals.
- Latest ITR of self-employed people.
How To Apply For The Union Bank RuPay Select Credit Card?
You can apply for the Union RuPay Select Credit Card by visiting your nearest Union bank branch and filling out the physical application form there. Make sure to carry all the necessary documents along with you. Union Bank doesn’t provide any online application method as of now. But, you should make sure to check all the features & terms and conditions of this card from the Union Bank’s official website.
The Union Bank of India launched a super-premium cashback credit card to meet the requirements of its customers. With this credit card, you can enjoy 4 complimentary lounge accesses all around the world per year. In comparison to Union Platinum RuPay Credit Card, the Union Select RuPay Credit Card lets you earn double the reward points on every Rs. 100 spent. You get cashback offers on selected categories by using this card. Moreover, the insurance benefits offered on this card are also higher than that of the Platinum RuPay Credit Card. Another card that you must check is the PNB RuPay Select Credit Card.
Comment down below what do you think of this card and would you like to go for this card?